Dangers of the Asian race becoming extinct in the USA

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Renatus
Freshman Poster

Dangers of the Asian race becoming extinct in the USA

Post by Renatus »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRDp34VweDo

Excellent video, I really recommend watching it. This guy speaks so much truth. It is about the powers that be wanting to destroy the Chinese race in the USA. So what you get essentially is all the Chinese women dating the white/black men and the Chinese men growing old and dying alone because the media/society demonize the men to the extent that they become like the "Jews" of the USA (Germany 1930's version of the Jews). Result? Race extinct in the USA. Culture, ways of living, the history... they all die.

It is all about power. Asians are seen as the threat. It is just another way of exterminating another race, the minority race. A modern day Pocahontas story. It is just not the Asian men either that are stigmatized but other races, they train the minds of the other races of women to not want to date their own men, but to date white men only. That way, the minorities do not become too powerful in America and America is all white controlled.

The Chinese (and other minorities of) women are effectively seen as property and the elites want it to be that they get taken away from the Chinese men.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

nicho12
Freshman Poster

Re: Dangers of the Asian race becoming extinct in the USA

Post by nicho12 »

Renatus wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRDp34VweDo

Excellent video, I really recommend watching it. This guy speaks so much truth. It is about the powers that be wanting to destroy the Chinese race in the USA. So what you get essentially is all the Chinese women dating the white/black men and the Chinese men growing old and dying alone because the media/society demonize the men to the extent that they become like the "Jews" of the USA (Germany 1930's version of the Jews). Result? Race extinct in the USA. Culture, ways of living, the history... they all die.

It is all about power. Asians are seen as the threat. It is just another way of exterminating another race, the minority race. A modern day Pocahontas story. It is just not the Asian men either that are stigmatized but other races, they train the minds of the other races of women to not want to date their own men, but to date white men only. That way, the minorities do not become too powerful in America and America is all white controlled.

The Chinese (and other minorities of) women are effectively seen as property and the elites want it to be that they get taken away from the Chinese men.
you're looking at this issue from one point of view, your argument is one sided, what you don't realize is that those minority women breading with white men are also destroying the white race because I don't think the kids born from such kind of interracial relationships are fully white, they're mongrels with no identity. so it goes both ways, both races are destroyed and a new one called Mutt-land is created
rootlesscosmopolitan
Freshman Poster

Post by rootlesscosmopolitan »

I agree with nicho12, while some of what you are saying is technically correct, you miss the forest for the trees and fail to see the bigger picture. Its not just asians that are being targeted from the race mixing propaganda, its everybody. White, black, asian etc. As for what the exact implications of this are, I'm not quite sure yet, but I have a few ideas...
Renatus
Freshman Poster

Post by Renatus »

rootlesscosmopolitan wrote:I agree with nicho12, while some of what you are saying is technically correct, you miss the forest for the trees and fail to see the bigger picture. Its not just asians that are being targeted from the race mixing propaganda, its everybody. White, black, asian etc. As for what the exact implications of this are, I'm not quite sure yet, but I have a few ideas...
I get what you are saying. Let us say a mixed race child of a Chinese man and a White woman has grown up and is looking for a partner. I also think he/she will be looking for a White partner instead of a Chinese one. In fact, he/she will actively discriminate in many cases against the Chinese side. So, ANY race mixing is bad, whether it be from the Chinese men or Chinese women. The key is what is happening inside the minds of these minority kids... whether they are already white biased in their minds. You can guarantee that when someone starts race mixing, then the kids these people have will likely marry whites and other minorities. Creating whiter offspring (thus killing off eventually the asian part) or mixing with other races (e.g. blacks).

Implications? I am not sure myself. I am not sure what the overall goal for this whole race mixing bullshit is. I have nothing against white people, I really don't. It is just that I don't want my future generations to become white. We both have strong civilsations with a lot of pride, to mix them is to lose a lot of identity.

And besides, for every white man who mixes with Chinese women and yet hates Chinese men... don't they find it a bit weird that their sons look Asian? And that their sons may have inherited supposedly smaller dicks? I mean, just look at Elliot Rodger and other mixed race kids like him, it was not like he was welcomed into white society. He was just seen by everyone as a mongrel... one drop rule.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

I think you are being paranoid. The rate of Chinese relocation to the USA must be at record levels as prosperity in China opens up doors. Some cities on the West Coast have seen a big surge in Chinese (From China) buying houses. I detect a new level of respect and interest in Chinese in general and a new level of respect for Chinese men, at least on the West coast of the USA. Increasingly when in the USA I meet 100% Chinese couples.

If one dose not have some respect and awareness of the rise of China and others in East Asia,
they are an ignoramus. Yes, there are plenty of those to be found.

>>>Savy businesses want native Chinese speakers on their staff and are busy cultivating Chinese
business contacts. I do have an Amer-Asian family and I see it as more of an asset than anything.
The Chinese people are rising, and hopefully, the Chinese government will change to match.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

You and this Complete Idiot make lots of sense.

The Chinese who make up the largest ethnic group in the world are in danger of going extinct.

You Sir suck at math. I am so scared the Chinese will be extinct.

Go to any city and see if there is no Chinese or Chinese Restaurant.

My professional opinion- Go to China and find a woman for yourself like everyone else.

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

...if you don't want your decedents to inter-marry with the locals, don't immigrate.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Hopefully all races will become extinct in North America other than North European Protestants. America is a North European Protestant project and everyone else is an unwelcome intruder imported by criminal Anglo-Zionist elites in order to pull up the drawbridge by insulating themselves from their potential rivals with the racially and culturally inferior.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

An absolutely ridiculous thread.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
WindowLicker
Freshman Poster

Post by WindowLicker »

Who ever said that the Chinese have some sort of automatic right to be in the USA in the first place?

This country was founded by and for Anglos; full stop. Even the Irish, Italians, etc., are here courtesy of Anglos' generosity.

The entitlement mentality, ingratitude and endlessly destructive behavior of racial minorities is astounding. Even more astounding is the spineless and suicidal response of the Anglos' current generation.

Who ever told any of you that the whole entire world is entitled to be in the USA in the first place? "Dangers of the Asian race becoming extinct in the USA"? Hello, the USA isn't an Asian country!
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

WindowLicker wrote:This country was founded by and for Anglos; full stop. Even the Irish, Italians, etc., are here courtesy of Anglos' generosity.!
Are you channeling my father, with his *long live the British Empire* meanderings?

Seriously, ppl of all different ethnicities (granted many were caucasians), have been coming here, continually since the Revolutionary war.

The fact is the the USA, despite England being its primary influence, is a confluence of many nationalities. The Anglican church is not the primary denomination of the land.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
DDuana
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by DDuana »

Cornfed wrote:Hopefully all races will become extinct in North America other than North European Protestants. America is a North European Protestant project and everyone else is an unwelcome intruder imported by criminal Anglo-Zionist elites in order to pull up the drawbridge by insulating themselves from their potential rivals with the racially and culturally inferior.
Why is this nazi allowed to spread his hate? And what is up with the creepy picture of an old white guy hugging Asian school girls? I guess this nazi is such a loser no proper north european protestant would want anything to do with him.
DDuana
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by DDuana »

WindowLicker wrote:Who ever said that the Chinese have some sort of automatic right to be in the USA in the first place?

This country was founded by and for Anglos; full stop. Even the Irish, Italians, etc., are here courtesy of Anglos' generosity.

The entitlement mentality, ingratitude and endlessly destructive behavior of racial minorities is astounding. Even more astounding is the spineless and suicidal response of the Anglos' current generation.

Who ever told any of you that the whole entire world is entitled to be in the USA in the first place? "Dangers of the Asian race becoming extinct in the USA"? Hello, the USA isn't an Asian country!
The native americans might have something to say about that, paleface.
DDuana
Freshman Poster

Post by DDuana »

Of all the racial minorities, Asian Americans have the least pride anyways. Just look at all the white supremacists being allowed to post on this board.
DDuana
Freshman Poster

Post by DDuana »

nicho12 wrote:

you're looking at this issue from one point of view, your argument is one sided, what you don't realize is that those minority women breading with white men are also destroying the white race because I don't think the kids born from such kind of interracial relationships are fully white, they're mongrels with no identity. so it goes both ways, both races are destroyed and a new one called Mutt-land is created
Wrong, they will have anglo identity, and their Asian culture and heritage will be gone forever.