Size does matter, at least in China

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
nicho12 wrote:
Cornfed wrote:The above article stays off topic, but yes, Western men have bigger appendages than Asians. Everyone knows that. Go figure.
And black men have bigger penises than White Men, just saying :lol: :lol: :lol:
Be careful with this issue and Cornfed. We all know he packs one as narrow as that of a Simian. As a matter of fact, I might just remind him that his primate-sized softie is of no use to women, hence his legendary sexual difficulties.
You, too, CE...it's cool when us heterosexual dudes can speak about endowment without batting an eye and without having our heterosexual-ID cards revoked.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:In any event, it sounds like I would kill it over there in TW as long as I can keep my Jacko vitiligo under wraps. LMAO!!!
LOL of course it depends on the girl. This particular one proved to be quite a horny one, but hadn't I met other TW girls in London before I would have been tempted to think all TW girls are perma-arrecha versions of Chinitas :wink: As Rock would probably confirm, not the case.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

publicduende wrote:I don't have direct experience in this sense with mainland Chinese, but a chat friend of yesteryear, from Taiwan, told me she had a couple of Taiwanese boyfriends and sex was OK, then she hooked up with a guy from Israel and when he left her to go back home she cried in despair, as "his tool was a lot bigger and there was no way back from that" :) My almost automatic question was "how big was he" and she said...15 cm :)

You guys and your masculine pride can be safe! :lol: :lol:
whewwwww Sigh of relief :D