Wow, Burmese beauties!

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Thanks Zboy!

It's about the soft, soulful, warm, innocent, unspoiled, unintimidating, "good girl next door back in the old days" look. It's that simple.

Voice of Reason says the same thing.

viewtopic.php?t=16501

Voice of Reason wrote: I spent one month in Burma, and I was surprised at how down to earth and kind many of the women were. Of all the places I have been too (which is admittedly not that many, yet) Burmese women are pretty close to my favorite.

Women smiled at me all the time, and they were easily approachable. I did not detect any attitude or man hate from them whatsoever.
But I'm not hiding in the VIP forum for now, because I'm not the kind of guy who buys into peer pressure from naysayers. :P
celery2010
Freshman Poster

Post by celery2010 »

More Pics Please!!!

One of the few countries i have not visited that i wanted to visit in Asia.

Just:
Kazakhstan
Kygyrzstan
Mongolia
Bhutan
Brunei
Borneo and a good part of Indonesia (i've been to Java).
and of course Sri Lanka/Bangladesh/Pakistan too.
and Pacific islands
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

I've also had some very unique experiences in Vietnam and Indonesia, where I spent many weeks going off the beaten path. I'll post pics and trip reports later this month.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Yohan wrote:
Thanks for posting this report and these pictures.

Attractive? Who knows? This is difficult to say, you need more pictures of the same person in various positions.
Good line.

I'll try it out on a chick some time.