Living with a Bulgarian Woman - Update.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
RobinHood
Freshman Poster

Living with a Bulgarian Woman - Update.

Post by RobinHood »

Guys,

My Bulgarian girlfriend has been living here for 2 weeks now, so I thought I would give you an update of how's it's going. For those that have not seen any of my posts, we met via an internet dating site last July, I'm 42 and she is 28.

At first it felt a bit strange for both of us, probably because I have not lived with a woman for over 10 years and she has never lived with a man. But after a couple of days living together, we now feel at ease with each other.

She has adapted really well to living in England and feels confident enough to go to the gym / walk into town on her own. I will take the lead on most things , buts its good that she has confidence to do things on her own. I am still doing my normal routine of sport and the gym.

What has impressed me is her attitude to doing things in the home - there has been absolutely zero complaints about doing any housework. I have not cooked any food, washed any dishes or done any laundry since she's been here - I have no intention to start either. She has done more housework/meals in 2 weeks than my ex English wife did for me in 3 years.

For my part I have been taking care of her and have probably spent more than I should have on new clothes / stuff for the home etc. Dont be thinking that foreign women are different, they love shopping, just like western women. The key here is that I don't mind spending money on her as you get something back, whereas your English woman gives you no affection / nothing in return.

She's very feminine, takes pride in her appearance and will not go out of the house looking a mess. On the downside she does like to sleep with a 11.00am get up time not being unusual. You need to allow extra time in the mornings if you want to go out for 12.00pm you need to tell her to be ready at least an hour earlier!

It's clearly early days, but from my part I am in a good place at the moment and its going well.

My advice as always is to start working on your plan for finding that foreign woman as soon as possible.

Cheers.
Robin Hood.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

If it doesn't hurt to talk about -- How did the English woman ever manage to finagle a ring out of you? :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
RobinHood
Freshman Poster

Post by RobinHood »

Teal Lantern wrote:If it doesn't hurt to talk about -- How did the English woman ever manage to finagle a ring out of you? :lol:
Back in those days I was what now would be called "a mangina", I simply did not know any different. I was brought up to believe that if you treat a woman nice she will treat you the same, clearly this is not the case anymore with western women.

My ex wife went on to marry "a really nice guy", however I heard last year that she is now divorcing him. She makes more money than him and he will now be surplus to requirements.
Robin Hood.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

@RobinHood,

So you have been taking our advice. Bwerrie nice. Just bwerrie nice. :-) Kudos.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

hey man, I'm so happy for you. I'm glad to know that you found a real woman. Western women are really trash and a waste of time. They can't even be classified as "women" because they no longer have the characteristics of one. They're basically men with breasts. I am hoping I also find a great Euro chic during my Euro trip this year! Good job bro, I hope you both have a wonderful long lasting relationship together.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Freshman Poster

Post by 262 »

Long-time lurker posting for the first time ...

@Robinhood, Not that you're obligated to give anyone an update, but how are things going?

Reason I ask is that I'm thinking of permanently expating from the US, possibly to Bulgaria. My thinking is that cheap living + skiing (a passion of mine) + quality women = win.

Thanks in advance if you reply!
Renatus
Freshman Poster

Post by Renatus »

Congrats my fellow Brit!
RobinHood
Freshman Poster

Post by RobinHood »

262 wrote:Long-time lurker posting for the first time ...

@Robinhood, Not that you're obligated to give anyone an update, but how are things going?

Reason I ask is that I'm thinking of permanently expating from the US, possibly to Bulgaria. My thinking is that cheap living + skiing (a passion of mine) + quality women = win.

The relationship is going really well, she's has been here for 17 months now and she loves England. Sure we have had arguments and at times I have to say it can be difficult living with a woman.

Basically she does all the cooking, cleaning, laundry etc and I take care of the bills. She chooses not to mix with English women, which is fine with me. She remains feminine and won't go out of the house without looking presentable (no sweat pants!). She seldom drinks alcohol.

I have mentioned about moving to Bulgaria in the future, as she says you can live well on £1000 a month, however she is not keen on this and she much prefers England.

Just remember that living with any woman can be hard work at times, but if you are going to live with a woman, my advice is to go for a foreign woman. English woman and lazy to the bone, they give nothing and take all - only useful for pump and dump.

If anyone wants any more info, just ask.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Wishing you all the best for your future.

Openly I think you should consider to continue to live in UK - it's about to earn regularly a good income and social security.

Bulgaria is not so far away from UK and there are plenty of cheap flights. I think it makes sense - at least for a while - to travel together only for holidays to her native country.

Consider, what will be your income and what will be her income if you move to Bulgaria? What kind of work could you do there anyway?
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

RobinHood wrote:Basically she does all the cooking, cleaning, laundry etc and I take care of the bills. She chooses not to mix with English women, which is fine with me. She remains feminine and won't go out of the house without looking presentable (no sweat pants!). She seldom drinks alcohol.
Long time, no see!!!! I hope you remember me; I used to be poster E_Irizarry. I have morphed into my new HA account. :-D
Just keep your foot down and never join her in the kitchen to cook. You're doing well hence your less-than-frequent presence on this forum (which
is a good thing for you!!). She cooks, cleans, doesn't b.itch and she is trim, slim and also light skinned #SlickRick #1988
Furthemore, she loathes wearing sweatpants in public and doesn't associate herself with English gals. You're so lucky; I envy you
in a way. :-D Good luck, and try to check back with us from time-to-time. ;-)
mentor
Freshman Poster

Re: Living with a Bulgarian Woman - Update.

Post by mentor »

I hope I could have more valuable info on serious relationships with good Bulgarian woman.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re:

Post by Adama »

RobinHood wrote:
262 wrote:Long-time lurker posting for the first time ...

The relationship is going really well, she's has been here for 17 months now and she loves England. Sure we have had arguments and at times I have to say it can be difficult living with a woman.

Basically she does all the cooking, cleaning, laundry etc and I take care of the bills. She chooses not to mix with English women, which is fine with me. She remains feminine and won't go out of the house without looking presentable (no sweat pants!). She seldom drinks alcohol.

I have mentioned about moving to Bulgaria in the future, as she says you can live well on £1000 a month, however she is not keen on this and she much prefers England.

Just remember that living with any woman can be hard work at times, but if you are going to live with a woman, my advice is to go for a foreign woman. English woman and lazy to the bone, they give nothing and take all - only useful for pump and dump.

If anyone wants any more info, just ask.
Thanks for the update. It's a shame that many Western women have reduced themselves down to the equivalent of prostitutes. Somehow they think this is freedom, when it is really their destruction, chasing after lasciviousness and vainglory.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: Re:

Post by starchild5 »

Adama wrote:
Thanks for the update. It's a shame that many Western women have reduced themselves down to the equivalent of prostitutes. Somehow they think this is freedom, when it is really their destruction, chasing after lasciviousness and vainglory.
Adama, that post was made like 4 years ago..Notice the absence of any update...after 17 months we get some hint ..
Sure we have had arguments and at times I have to say it can be difficult living with a woman.
Now, I have the independence to write whatever i want and then apologise if Robinhood replies. :)

UK is a chemtrail, extremely black goo AI territory...

Arguments escalated to Fights and now she left and moved to Bulgaria. :mrgreen:

The AI made them come together and he only saw the good points in her and then started seeing the bad points...classic AI programming at work here

A single argument, fight with a women usually ends up in a break up in these times.

I don't even think they are together anymore...The AI won't allow so much happiness to be spread around like that.

I'm hoping from an update from Robatman to debunk me and I would be very happy about it.
mentor
Freshman Poster

Re: Living with a Bulgarian Woman - Update.

Post by mentor »

I take a look in dating sites for Bulgarian girls, setting as area for searching, the Bulgaria nation,
but I see many of Turkish origin and muslims.
Not so easy to locate Bulgarian girls online....