Have you considered that you are a sex addict?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Have you considered that you are a sex addict?

Post by Master »

The common thing here is that a bunch of men who are willing or are sacrificing a lot for a women they dont know just so they can sleep with them. Have you considered that you all are suffering from sex addiction?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

firethrower1000
Freshman Poster

Post by firethrower1000 »

Thats a generalization don't you think....To say that everybody is a sex addict is an exageration
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Re: Have you considered that you are a sex addict?

Post by globetrotter »

Master wrote:The common thing here is that a bunch of men who are willing or are sacrificing a lot for a women they dont know just so they can sleep with them. Have you considered that you all are suffering from sex addiction?
No. Desire for companionship and sex is normal and natural.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Even if we are sex addicts, so what? What should we do about it? Join a sex addicts support group? What will that do? They can't cure sex addiction. And besides, only in a puritannical society is that seen as bad.

If I have to eat everyday, is that food addiction?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

A male body produces 200,000,000 sperms a day. When we try to get rid of them, we are called sex addicts. Anyway, sex addicts should be cured in the following way- 3 years in Bangkok until they are so sick and tired of sex that they can now devote their lives to other things and/or be able to see sex in perspective.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Enishi
Freshman Poster

Post by Enishi »

I guess it kinda depends. I can go several months without sex and not really care. It's even easier now since I have some decent memories of fun sexual experiences under my belt. Doing meditation and chi kung also helps me to divert my energy elsewhere.

I do really want a decent girlfriend though, not just for sex, but for genuine love (me and my last girlfriend realized we weren't in love with each other and didn't remain together long) and if I have to move abroad to have that, I will.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Yes, I'm a sex addict... just like every other man on the planet.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

The line is drawn where you want to do something (in control), versus you feel that you have to do something (lack of control). A person who has healthy sexual urges is normal, versus another who obsessive-compulsively masturbate throughout the day is not.
Nate
Freshman Poster

Post by Nate »

Master wrote:The common thing here is that a bunch of men who are willing or are sacrificing a lot for a women they dont know just so they can sleep with them. Have you considered that you all are suffering from sex addiction?
Sex addict? Hmmm...I will blame that one on my girlfriend...I mean I have met some amorous filipinas, but this one has an appetite!
I mean damn...morning...noon...night...figuring I was going to die with a smile on my face and now you have ruined it!
We are both found out! Here I was thinking all this time how lucky I was and that we were such happy and friskly pair...I did accept that she is kind of a nympho...and I have really been getting used to the idea...in a glorious kind of way...and now I find out that both of us are nothing but addicts! I could have accepted being called sex maniac horn-dogs...well ok...it has GOT to be true about my GF...but I would not take offense at it...but an ADDICT? If so I must be a VICTIM! But at least in this case I don't need stimulus funds I guess...everything considered. My GF says she is totally certain we are the horniest couple she has ever heard of, but I will have to break it to her that she simply has an ailment! Considering that it appears that she is determined to F#*K me to death, I will no doubt hate you forever for saving me from such a wonderful demise!
Enishi
Freshman Poster

Post by Enishi »

Back when I was around my girlfriend regularly, I felt much hornier and wanted it on a more regular basis. It was the same thing back when I was going to a goth club regularly and seeing young women walking around in nipple tape and tight leather corsets, lol.

There seems to be a lot of things which influence how much desire one is feeling at the time, both external, diet and internal based. Many island based cultures have been historically more 'liberal' in regards to sex than others as a result of more sexually stimulating food. It's an interesting subject to think about.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Nate wrote: Sex addict? Hmmm...I will blame that one on my girlfriend...I mean I have met some amorous filipinas, but this one has an appetite!
I mean damn...morning...noon...night...figuring I was going to die with a smile on my face and now you have ruined it!
We are both found out! Here I was thinking all this time how lucky I was and that we were such happy and friskly pair...I did accept that she is kind of a nympho...and I have really been getting used to the idea...in a glorious kind of way...and now I find out that both of us are nothing but addicts! I could have accepted being called sex maniac horn-dogs...well ok...it has GOT to be true about my GF...but I would not take offense at it...but an ADDICT? If so I must be a VICTIM! But at least in this case I don't need stimulus funds I guess...everything considered. My GF says she is totally certain we are the horniest couple she has ever heard of, but I will have to break it to her that she simply has an ailment! Considering that it appears that she is determined to F#*K me to death, I will no doubt hate you forever for saving me from such a wonderful demise!
:lol: Man, I'm starting to wonder if all Filipinas are nymphos. Well, maybe they don't start out as nymphos, but once they lose their virginity, they turn into sexual tigresses. Incredible that there are so many women out there who are even hornier than I am.
leigh0180
Freshman Poster

Post by leigh0180 »

Hahaha I really don't think that it is an addiction but more of an uncontrollable desire.