If most filipinas want to be OFWs and leave the country then

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

If most filipinas want to be OFWs and leave the country then

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

If most are concerned about money and are trying to get out of the country OFW then why aren't most filipinas trying to get foreigners? Why is it mostly only the scammers and hoes and milfs and degenerates leftovers of society? If many are willing to sacrifice themselves to go abroad in some middle east country why aren't they all online looking for foreigners. Also why are many settling down at 20 with their local broke filipino guy if they only want the good life and to get out why do they only wait till they are burned and used up to look for OFW or foreigners?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: If most filipinas want to be OFWs and leave the country

Post by publicduende »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:If most are concerned about money and are trying to get out of the country OFW then why aren't most filipinas trying to get foreigners? Why is it mostly only the scammers and hoes and milfs and degenerates leftovers of society? If many are willing to sacrifice themselves to go abroad in some middle east country why aren't they all online looking for foreigners. Also why are many settling down at 20 with their local broke filipino guy if they only want the good life and to get out why do they only wait till they are burned and used up to look for OFW or foreigners?
Perhaps because many of them don't mind working their arses off in Dubai or Hong Kong to help their families, but won't go as far as giving themselves away to a man they don't like or love in the slightest? Those who might be interested in doing the latter are, as you say, probably lacking pride or a surplus of desperation.

Conversely, perhaps their "local broke Filipino guy" is what makes their young hearts race. Perhaps they prefer a simpler life with somebody who looks, talks and thinks like them, to the the risk of hooking up with a foreigner who may just want to extract sex and whine that they're only 5.6666666667's and not the solid 9s he rightly deserves.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

publicduende wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:If most are concerned about money and are trying to get out of the country OFW then why aren't most filipinas trying to get foreigners? Why is it mostly only the scammers and hoes and milfs and degenerates leftovers of society? If many are willing to sacrifice themselves to go abroad in some middle east country why aren't they all online looking for foreigners. Also why are many settling down at 20 with their local broke filipino guy if they only want the good life and to get out why do they only wait till they are burned and used up to look for OFW or foreigners?
Perhaps because many of them don't mind working their arses off in Dubai or Hong Kong to help their families, but won't go as far as giving themselves away to a man they don't like or love in the slightest? Those who might be interested in doing the latter are, as you say, probably lacking pride or a surplus of desperation.

Conversely, perhaps their "local broke Filipino guy" is what makes their young hearts race. Perhaps they prefer a simpler life with somebody who looks, talks and thinks like them, to the the risk of hooking up with a foreigner who may just want to extract sex and whine that they're only 5.6666666667's and not the solid 9s he rightly deserves.

But your assuming they have met the foreigners already to decie. How can you say they love or dont love the guy when they haven't even taken a shot? This in theory, many automatically go OFW or are willing to work in a mall job that pays nothing and hook up with their filipino boy. If most are so desperate for money shouldn't at 18 they start looking for foreigners? Or maybe they are just too dumb and not motivated enough to think they have a chance online to find a guy?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Maybe Filippina women all want different things and it's hard to generalize their desires and motivations, just like it is with women from our own countries?

Percentagewise, how many Filippinas actually marry foreigners? I'd imagine it's the minority, even though the numbers are large.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

MrMan wrote:Maybe Filippina women all want different things and it's hard to generalize their desires and motivations, just like it is with women from our own countries?

Percentagewise, how many Filippinas actually marry foreigners? I'd imagine it's the minority, even though the numbers are large.
because only a small percent of filipinas are looking for foreigners which is my point. yeah many will claim they are but having an account for a few months and quitting then going back to their filipino guy or hoping some guy will send them money is not what im talking about. Im talking about legit filipinas looking online for the long haul. Id estimate less than 10 percent of women in that bracket have tried it. You can even analytically estimate it when you see how many profiles are made in a metro area that has millions of people yet only a few thousand women are often "active". Less than 1 percent of the female population in that metro area

Guarantee you if all the hot filipinas were looking for foreigners and not just to simply scam them or be their whore most filipinas would be married to foreigners not filipino guys. There is millions of guys online talking to these girls and only a few million are in the 18 to 30 bracket that are unmarried without kids, the rest are married, milfs, OFWs, or hoes.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

publicduende wrote:5.6666666667's
hahah Lol
Last edited by droid on August 11th, 2014, 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

I think many of the reasons why they don't look abroad are the same reason stopping you guys from moving abroad:

1. Fear of the unknown. Most people are creatures of habit. They settle into their own surroundings and culture and it's not easy to move away from it.
2. Having to move away from friends and family. I think this is the major reason why. At least when they move to Dubai, they know there will be a large group of other Filipinos to hang around.
3. The vast majority of men and women prefer mates of their own race.
4. Fear of failure. It takes a supreme amount of confidence for these ladies to leave their home country. Only the mentally strong will even consider it.
5. It's a big leap of faith to move overseas.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

pete98146 wrote:I think many of the reasons why they don't look abroad are the same reason stopping you guys from moving abroad:

1. Fear of the unknown. Most people are creatures of habit. They settle into their own surroundings and culture and it's not easy to move away from it.
2. Having to move away from friends and family. I think this is the major reason why. At least when they move to Dubai, they know there will be a large group of other Filipinos to hang around.
4. Fear of failure. It takes a supreme amount of confidence for these ladies to leave their home country. Only the mentally strong will even consider it.
Can't be the same reasons cause in america were sex starved with little options and the women have bad attitudes and most are ugly AND we have good jobs here. Whereas for them their locals are poor and often shady scumbags so maybe they have bad choices for men also but the job situation and poverty is horrendous so it would make sense for them to want to move away. whereas the lack of jobs and opportunity overseas would want us to be deterred from moving there. But we could always vacation which many do. In other words i see plenty of incentive for them to move but less so for us guys yet many of us willfully go overseas for stays or permanently on our own money, they dont even spend their own money to meet foreigners. It is not the same case at all.

1) possible, many filipinas are rather clueless and sheltered due to the culture and poverty there. Its one reason why i can't have a decent conversation with any of them. Even some of the so called educated ones are very simple minded and rather annoying to be honest in the naivette about the rest of the world.

2 reasons doesn't make sense cause they will be alone and locked up as a slave abroad whereas if they marry someone that guy can send them back home whenever he can afford and they can be in a relationship not slaving away under someones thumb and then being sent home. so this can't be it

3 - Of course they prefer but philippines is poor and they love money (who doesnt?) more than any other culture on the planet which is why their OFW rate is so high and they are the selfie capital of the world, have large red districts and many large malls. - so invalid reason also

4) possible - although no one said they had to leave the country although i guess that is often implied

5) same as 4
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
pete98146 wrote:I think many of the reasons why they don't look abroad are the same reason stopping you guys from moving abroad:

Can't be the same reasons cause in america were sex starved with little options and the women have bad attitudes and most are ugly AND we have good jobs here. Whereas for them their locals are poor and often shady scumbags so maybe they have bad choices for men also but the job situation and poverty is horrendous so it would make sense for them to want to move away. whereas the lack of jobs and opportunity overseas would want us to be deterred from moving there. But we could always vacation which many do. In other words i see plenty of incentive for them to move but less so for us guys yet many of us willfully go overseas for stays or permanently on our own money, they dont even spend their own money to meet foreigners. It is not the same case at all.

1) possible, many filipinas are rather clueless and sheltered due to the culture and poverty there. Its one reason why i can't have a decent conversation with any of them. Even some of the so called educated ones are very simple minded and rather annoying to be honest in the naivette about the rest of the world.

2 reasons doesn't make sense cause they will be alone and locked up as a slave abroad whereas if they marry someone that guy can send them back home whenever he can afford and they can be in a relationship not slaving away under someones thumb and then being sent home. so this can't be it

3 - Of course they prefer but philippines is poor and they love money (who doesnt?) more than any other culture on the planet which is why their OFW rate is so high and they are the selfie capital of the world, have large red districts and many large malls. - so invalid reason also

4) possible - although no one said they had to leave the country although i guess that is often implied

5) same as 4
Let get real. Looking for a foreigner is one thing. Finding one is another. I know any number of quite decent Filipinas that wanted to meet a quality foreign man for marriage, but guess what?

Supply of marriage minded capable men does NOT even remotely meed possible demand.
I see this all the time. The reality is that only a very very few American men(or others) will actually
take the plunge like Dave did and come back with Mission Accomplished! That is a few thousand a year.
If I recall correctly, marriages between American and Filipinas number about 6000 per year.
Does that mean there are about as many websites about this as there are actual marriages?
Take 6000 a year and spread that over a country of 100 million. It's like the odds of being struck by lightening. Girls ask me about this all the time- they have been trying for years and just meet perverts
that want them to do nude cams and other less than marriage material type men.
A sincere, qualified marriage minded man has a sea of girls that potentially want him.
I do not think I will get any argument on that point from most men who are actually married to Filipinas vs the sneering mongers around the fringes...

All that said...all kinds of other things enter into play...many of them noted in posts above by Pete and the OP...but the single largest factor in my years that I see is lack of access.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

newlifeinphilippines wrote: Guarantee you if all the hot filipinas were looking for foreigners and not just to simply scam them or be their whore most filipinas would be married to foreigners not filipino guys. There is millions of guys online talking to these girls and only a few million are in the 18 to 30 bracket that are unmarried without kids, the rest are married, milfs, OFWs, or hoes.
I got married to an Indonesian in 1999 and never did any online dating. I had to look up an abbreviation to understand your post. Basically, you find that that Filippinas in the age bracket with looks you are interested in are married or 'hoes.' What' wrong with an overseas foreign worker Filippina? If she's a maid, she may be good at taking care of the home and she may be used to submitting to someone in authority. Those are positive characteristics in a wife. If the Filippines are like Indonesia, maids are considered low status. But in the US, who cares? And she may be thankful that a man married her.

I have no idea about your stats or estimations you give. Maybe you should try other websites. I knew three Indonesian women who married men they met online. One of them I'd consider attractive and she was 40 and unmarried. She came to a get-together at our house and asked my wife and I about how to find a husband. Usually women who asked that were interested in white men. I suggested online dating. A year or so later she came to another get together and announced that she was engaged to a man she met online. She got married and moved to the US. They were doing okay according to a Facebook message a few years later.

If you dated girls online from Indonesia, you'd probably be dealing with a more educated pool of women than the Philippines since lesser educated Filippinas may speak English, and in Indonesia English is not a national language. There are plenty of Muslims, but still large populations of Christians and other religions. I haven't heard of Indonesians developing a real online dating scam industry like I hear about the Philippines. So you might have better luck. Some men may find Philippinas more attractive. There is a bit more ethnic diversity, I think, in some areas with more interbreeding with Spanish and probably more northern Asian people groups mixed in there. It depends on what you like. There are beautiful women to be found in Indonesia.

They tend to be family oriented. Women have been taught that a woman is supposed to be able to cook and take good care of the home and children. Pretty much all of them will want to have kids for the type of woman you want.

Indonesian women are women, too. They live in a culture where it is accepted that women are supposed to submit to their husbands, but of course if you are too much of a 'nice guy' they could walk all over you like any other woman. So you have to manage the relationship well.

Men are expected to provide for women. Someone Indonesian women have the idea that any money they earn is theirs for stuff they want to spend money on. I think that's an Islamic idea, but it's part of the culture.

There are probably a lot of cultural similarities between a good Indonesian wife and a good Filippina wife.

There are two or three hundred in the Indonesian community around where I live. Most are mixed couples with an Indonesian wife. I know of two Indonesian husbands with white wives out of the whole group. I don't know of any of the couples who have divorced since I got here, though I can think of one who was divorced before she moved here. Indonesian Muslims are not anti-divorce and divorce rose over the past few years. But Indonesian Christians tend to be very anti-divorce, especially the Batak people-group, but that was true of Christians in general when I was there a while back.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

MrMan wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote: Guarantee you if all the hot filipinas were looking for foreigners and not just to simply scam them or be their whore most filipinas would be married to foreigners not filipino guys. There is millions of guys online talking to these girls and only a few million are in the 18 to 30 bracket that are unmarried without kids, the rest are married, milfs, OFWs, or hoes.
I got married to an Indonesian in 1999 and never did any online dating. I had to look up an abbreviation to understand your post. Basically, you find that that Filippinas in the age bracket with looks you are interested in are married or 'hoes.' What' wrong with an overseas foreign worker Filippina? If she's a maid, she may be good at taking care of the home and she may be used to submitting to someone in authority. Those are positive characteristics in a wife. If the Filippines are like Indonesia, maids are considered low status. But in the US, who cares? And she may be thankful that a man married her.

I have no idea about your stats or estimations you give. Maybe you should try other websites. I knew three Indonesian women who married men they met online. One of them I'd consider attractive and she was 40 and unmarried. She came to a get-together at our house and asked my wife and I about how to find a husband. Usually women who asked that were interested in white men. I suggested online dating. A year or so later she came to another get together and announced that she was engaged to a man she met online. She got married and moved to the US. They were doing okay according to a Facebook message a few years later.

If you dated girls online from Indonesia, you'd probably be dealing with a more educated pool of women than the Philippines since lesser educated Filippinas may speak English, and in Indonesia English is not a national language. There are plenty of Muslims, but still large populations of Christians and other religions. I haven't heard of Indonesians developing a real online dating scam industry like I hear about the Philippines. So you might have better luck. Some men may find Philippinas more attractive. There is a bit more ethnic diversity, I think, in some areas with more interbreeding with Spanish and probably more northern Asian people groups mixed in there. It depends on what you like. There are beautiful women to be found in Indonesia.

They tend to be family oriented. Women have been taught that a woman is supposed to be able to cook and take good care of the home and children. Pretty much all of them will want to have kids for the type of woman you want.

Indonesian women are women, too. They live in a culture where it is accepted that women are supposed to submit to their husbands, but of course if you are too much of a 'nice guy' they could walk all over you like any other woman. So you have to manage the relationship well.

Men are expected to provide for women. Someone Indonesian women have the idea that any money they earn is theirs for stuff they want to spend money on. I think that's an Islamic idea, but it's part of the culture.

There are probably a lot of cultural similarities between a good Indonesian wife and a good Filippina wife.

There are two or three hundred in the Indonesian community around where I live. Most are mixed couples with an Indonesian wife. I know of two Indonesian husbands with white wives out of the whole group. I don't know of any of the couples who have divorced since I got here, though I can think of one who was divorced before she moved here. Indonesian Muslims are not anti-divorce and divorce rose over the past few years. But Indonesian Christians tend to be very anti-divorce, especially the Batak people-group, but that was true of Christians in general when I was there a while back.

I think it might be hard if you dont know english to stay in indonesia. Also in philippines its very easy to stay in for months the easiest in the world. Im not too fond the indonesian country so its never interested me cause of the religious issues and maybe overly conservative.

Its hard to compare indonesian to filipinas cause indonesian women are a different demographic than filipina women in regards to culture, language, religion, education, personality. Filipinas are more westernized and know english and are in a hurry to get out of the country with the highest OFW rate in the world. You dont see that with indonesian. Falcon has confirmed their personalities are not the same as indonesian. Dont really have a desire to check out indonesia for a variety of reasons.
Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

Most are not trying to get out of the country for work or as a spouse. If the gig was so good they wouldn't be calling the OFWs national heroes nor producing movies and TV shows showing the sacrifices they and their families left behind make for the local economy.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Raja wrote:
Most are not trying to get out of the country for work or as a spouse. If the gig was so good they wouldn't be calling the OFWs national heroes nor producing movies and TV shows showing the sacrifices they and their families left behind make for the local economy.
10+ percent at any point are abroad. Assuming they do only 1 time short stints you have to assume maybe 1/3 the women have been abroad at some point cause some proabbly just do it once. Thats a sizeable portion. And finding a foreigner is much easier in some ways just click your mouse.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

OutWest wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:

5) same as 4
Let get real. Looking for a foreigner is one thing. Finding one is another. I know any number of quite decent Filipinas that wanted to meet a quality foreign man for marriage, but guess what?

Supply of marriage minded capable men does NOT even remotely meed possible demand.
I see this all the time. The reality is that only a very very few American men(or others) will actually
take the plunge like Dave did and come back with Mission Accomplished! That is a few thousand a year.
If I recall correctly, marriages between American and Filipinas number about 6000 per year.
Does that mean there are about as many websites about this as there are actual marriages?
Take 6000 a year and spread that over a country of 100 million. It's like the odds of being struck by lightening. Girls ask me about this all the time- they have been trying for years and just meet perverts
that want them to do nude cams and other less than marriage material type men.
A sincere, qualified marriage minded man has a sea of girls that potentially want him.
I do not think I will get any argument on that point from most men who are actually married to Filipinas vs the sneering mongers around the fringes...

All that said...all kinds of other things enter into play...many of them noted in posts above by Pete and the OP...but the single largest factor in my years that I see is lack of access.
Exactly. Here we are on a large forum devoted to being happier abroad. How many guys from here go to the Philippines at all? A handful. How many go genuinely looking for or at least open to the possibility of marriage, whether living in the Philippines or moving her back to your home country? Very few. Don't know whether the 6000 annual marriage number is correct or not, but while it sounds like a lot and makes the USCIS very busy it's a drop in the bucket.

The good news is that if you are a sincere, respectful guy considering marriage, there is a whole world full of women out there. And yet most discussions here are about hoes, bad girls, scammers, or what place is best for one night stands. Going to the Philippines for a 2 week (or 2 month) sex tour is like driving a Ferarri downtown at 10 mph; it misses the biggest benefit of going to the country. That said, guys can do what they want and they can certainly have some fun in those two weeks.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

You guys say that there is not enough foreigners to go around but from what ive seen there is an overwhelming supply of undesirales in looks or acheivements (or both) of the women on the dating site. If there were such a surplus of active women looking there like you say, would be a lot more hot women on the site. Looks aside there would be a lot less prostitutes and scammers too. so I dont buy that theory.

Also its not just americans its europeans, koreans, chinese, and hong kong, and canada, etc. I know a girl who got pregnanted by a chinese guy from china, the guys messaging my gf on the dating site are koreans and europeans and americans and many other places. If you do the total visits its hundreds of thousands a year. which is millions per decade. Enough to satisfy a sizeable portion of women in the 18 to 25 bracket. in fact most of them. 6000 successful marriages because most filipinas that are looking are undesirable to the foreigner.