Women Don't Like Black Men.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
fatestar
Freshman Poster

Women Don't Like Black Men.

Post by fatestar »

I get so sick of hearing about how women like black guys....it's utter BS! Women do not like black guys! I am a black guy who lives in the united states and i can speak from personal experience when i say this. I always see women smiling and flirting with the good looking white guy, and the good looking hispanic guy, no matter how the guy dresses or how he acts, but when a black guy walks into the room all the women act like they smell something rotten and their gag reflex kicks in, and they run out of the room. So where does this falsehood about black men come from!?!? Its not realistic. Most women want the popular, good looking white guy, not the ugly, lonely black guy whos desperate for affection. White and hispanic bad boys who are popular seem to get all the women.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Thuggish black men are the biggest cock blockers for professional black men. They are overly aggressive and scare girls and they steal the girls open to dating black men because of women logic. For this reason, you will do poorly in the south. Stay the **** away.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

There is a subset of women of all ethnicities that like black men. In the USA, most of these women are not the desirable or classy ones.

However, Europe is different and black men get their due over here. Travel and explore the world and you will find that such dismissive ignorance is mostly an American phenomenon.
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Re: Women Don't Like Black Men.

Post by nicho12 »

fatestar wrote:I get so sick of hearing about how women like black guys....it's utter BS! Women do not like black guys! I am a black guy who lives in the united states and i can speak from personal experience when i say this. I always see women smiling and flirting with the good looking white guy, and the good looking hispanic guy, no matter how the guy dresses or how he acts, but when a black guy walks into the room all the women act like they smell something rotten and their gag reflex kicks in, and they run out of the room. So where does this falsehood about black men come from!?!? Its not realistic. Most women want the popular, good looking white guy, not the ugly, lonely black guy whos desperate for affection. White and hispanic bad boys who are popular seem to get all the women.
What's the point of even dating American women other than sex, they're doing you a favor in the long run by not dating you, at least you won't be driven to family court or even jail because of child support
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

fatestar,

CE is correct in his assessment. I did the foolish thing of dating women of different races in the US. Most are not really ideal to date as most have serious psychological issues (bad relationships, childhood, bad marriages) and not worth it other than casual dating.

The problem with men in the US who are black and not thugs or do not have the thug-like personality have problems dating women in the country. I realized through the horrible dating scene here that your best option is to search outside the country. I saw that even with women in the UK (not ideal for relationships) you can at least do casual dating without a lot of stigma while in the US, there is too much stigma and most women regardless of race are not worth dating here in the long run.

CE was trying to say that you should look at the countries where you find the women attractive and make a small trip and meet some locally. You can hopefully get an idea of what you like in the short time so you can properly meet women of a different culture.

Lastly, this forum is about working, living and meeting women who are typically non-western. American/Western society is really toxic and wanting to leave and live and possibly meet a person should be the purpose of guys still in the US (like me).
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Guys don't fuel this post.

This same post was recently made in the racial forum on HA.

I can spot a former banned HA member very well.

It's easy for black men to date European, Japanese and Australian women.

Winston and Zboy1, take care of this one!
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
fatestar
Freshman Poster

Post by fatestar »

Im not a former banned member, i am a new member, and im speaking for the men who cannot leave the U.S. because of family connections, or financial issues. Everyone cannot simply get up and leave the U.S.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

fatestar wrote:Im not a former banned member, i am a new member, and im speaking for the men who cannot leave the U.S. because of family connections, or financial issues. Everyone cannot simply get up and leave the U.S.
That's BS. If you CHOOSE not to engineer your life so that you can leave the USA, than stop complaining and deal with the consequences of your CHOICE.

The pity party is not for this forum, hence the title Happier Abroad.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Some black guys do well.
Time to Hide!
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Mr.Darcy wrote:Thuggish black men are the biggest cock blockers for professional black men. They are overly aggressive and scare girls and they steal the girls open to dating black men because of women logic. For this reason, you will do poorly in the south. Stay the **** away.
Per bold, that's interesting that you are cognizant of that. That's probably ONE of the GREATEST reasons why Black men (even N#$$$ thugs have a hard time with certain women stateside) have problems trying to court the non-wiggerish type of non-Black women in the U.S. of Gay.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Re: Women Don't Like Black Men.

Post by skateboardstephen »

fatestar wrote:I get so sick of hearing about how women like black guys....it's utter BS! Women do not like black guys! I am a black guy who lives in the united states and i can speak from personal experience when i say this. I always see women smiling and flirting with the good looking white guy, and the good looking hispanic guy, no matter how the guy dresses or how he acts, but when a black guy walks into the room all the women act like they smell something rotten and their gag reflex kicks in, and they run out of the room. So where does this falsehood about black men come from!?!? Its not realistic. Most women want the popular, good looking white guy, not the ugly, lonely black guy whos desperate for affection. White and hispanic bad boys who are popular seem to get all the women.
I agree and co-sign to this post.Brazilian women (especially lighter mixed ones and White ones)tend to lean more towards White men as well(Latino/Hispanic is not a race by the way),but at least where i am a Black man can easily find decent Black women that knows how to be behave a lot better and respects men.As for the U.S...it's hopeless for normal Black men.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
GooMacgle
Freshman Poster

Post by GooMacgle »

I really do not get all of the race related discussion on this forum. I travel the world frequently and I see plenty of black and african guys dating european, latin and even asian women in many different cities. In Europe I've seen black guys doing well in London, Paris, Amsterdam, Munich, Prague, and Budapest. In Latin America, I've seen black guys do well all over Brazil, in Panama, Costa Rica, Bogota, Lima, and even Buenos Aires which is very whitewashed. Plus black guys do well all over the Caribbean islands. Even in Asia, I've seen black guys do well in Tokyo and Singapore. Plus don't forget that Africa has some of the most beautiful women in the world in Ethiopia, Eritrea, Somalia, Tunisia, Algeria, Angola, and Cape Verde. Here is a list of cities that others have said that black guys do well in: http://www.ranker.com/list/best-cities- ... g/mtechman

I see no reason for all the complaining. Just get out there and make it happen and stop whining. No woman likes a whiner.
stressedtothebone
Freshman Poster

Post by stressedtothebone »

Mr.Darcy wrote:Thuggish black men are the biggest cock blockers for professional black men. They are overly aggressive and scare girls and they steal the girls open to dating black men because of women logic. For this reason, you will do poorly in the south. Stay the **** away.
Women logic is really retarded.
rootlesscosmopolitan
Freshman Poster

Post by rootlesscosmopolitan »

GooMacgle wrote:I really do not get all of the race related discussion on this forum. I travel the world frequently and I see plenty of black and african guys dating european, latin and even asian women in many different cities. In Europe I've seen black guys doing well in London, Paris, Amsterdam, Munich, Prague, and Budapest. In Latin America, I've seen black guys do well all over Brazil, in Panama, Costa Rica, Bogota, Lima, and even Buenos Aires which is very whitewashed. Plus black guys do well all over the Caribbean islands. Even in Asia, I've seen black guys do well in Tokyo and Singapore. Plus don't forget that Africa has some of the most beautiful women in the world in Ethiopia, Eritrea, Somalia, Tunisia, Algeria, Angola, and Cape Verde. Here is a list of cities that others have said that black guys do well in: http://www.ranker.com/list/best-cities- ... g/mtechman

I see no reason for all the complaining. Just get out there and make it happen and stop whining. No woman likes a whiner.
i dont really see the problem with discussing race. Sometimes people just like to talk about things and get it off their chest, you can't always be working to take action and make something happen 100% of the time. FWIW I happen to agree with what the OP said, while I'm not african american myself, I am somewhat familiar with their issues. From what I see, black men in america do have their own unique dating issues to contend with, and I feel like many of their complaints are valid.

just curious, what race are you?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

GooMacgle wrote:I really do not get all of the race related discussion on this forum. I travel the world frequently and I see plenty of black and african guys dating european, latin and even asian women in many different cities. In Europe I've seen black guys doing well in London, Paris, Amsterdam, Munich, Prague, and Budapest. In Latin America, I've seen black guys do well all over Brazil, in Panama, Costa Rica, Bogota, Lima, and even Buenos Aires which is very whitewashed. Plus black guys do well all over the Caribbean islands. Even in Asia, I've seen black guys do well in Tokyo and Singapore. Plus don't forget that Africa has some of the most beautiful women in the world in Ethiopia, Eritrea, Somalia, Tunisia, Algeria, Angola, and Cape Verde. Here is a list of cities that others have said that black guys do well in: http://www.ranker.com/list/best-cities- ... g/mtechman

Racism is a primary and valid reason for ethnic minorities to emigrate from the USA to be Happier Abroad. That is the reason so many threads address these issues.

African-American men are often gun-shy about international travel and they are less adventurous in travel then they should be. That is why there are many questions that the forum addresses in those regards.