Hot Chinese Women Available! Wow!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Reality check: Not all Chinese women look like that. Take a look at my pictures of these cute ladies from my latest trip to Yunnan province, China.

These looks are highly typical in many parts of southern Chinese provinces such as Yunnan, Guangxi, Guizhou, Hainan, and even Guangdong. Usually the local ethnic Han Chinese are indistinguishable from the local ethnic minorities, if there are any.

The lady to the left in the black jacket was quite cute. She was taking little chicks to the market.

Reminds me of: viewtopic.php?t=11771

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Wow, these ladies look so different to the typical Chinese lady I saw in Guangdong. Maybe skin-whitening cremes and parasols haven't made it to that part of rural China.

I dated an ethnic Guangxi lady, but she had the typical white legs that Winston loves so much.

One of my dates in Thailand told me we should walk in the shade, lest she go black in colour.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Well Xiongmao, there are "Chinese-looking" ladies in Isaan and "Isaan-looking" ladies in China! You just have to know where to look. :wink:
Anonymous1 wrote:
Winston wrote:Wow I just met this really cute girl from Guangzhou, China here in my hotel. She is traveling here and on her way to the airport. We talked for a long while. She was so friendly, relaxed, easygoing and approachable. Here's our photo. Wow this inspires me to go to China.

she looks like a light skin SEAsian

go for it winston

That's because many lighter-skinned SE Asians are descended from migrants from Guangdong.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this hot Chinese lady with big round eyes rather than slanted eyes. I bet many Western guys prefer Chinese women with big round eyes like this since it's considered more attractive by Western standards. But she's so dang skinny.

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info145904.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Hot Chinese Women

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Hello Winston, It's me again IraqVet. These are some great photos of young Chinese ladies. They look GORGEOUS!!!! I can now see why so many men want to be with these Asian women.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

As we all know these white skinned ladies are considered and consider themselves to be the catch.
Take Thailand..some ugly ones,just because her skin is white..she is a cutie unless she has others very bad physical attribute.

The dark skinned even if their bodies are great and faces too..are considered less desirable so many of them feel not pretty.

The dark skinned ones are easier to get and the white skinned have more the entitlement attitude.
Even Thais cannot understand why farang takes the dark ones...so if you are a young handsome fit man go for the dark skinned..only by giving them attention they will be very happy of it.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Very Beautiful Girls :)

They also seem to be beautiful at an older age.
I think Chinese girls age better than others.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Holy moly!

sea_dragon
Freshman Poster

Post by sea_dragon »

They're all Southern Chinese, I personally don't find them attractive, but whatever floats your boat. My family isn't from Southern China (but geographically it is, culturally and ethnically it is more northern since it's right on the border near Northern China) but we are closest in physical phenotype to Koreans and some other Northeast Asians. I get mistaken for Korean so many times often by other Koreans. I tell them that I am full blooded Han Chinese (which is the truth) but they still insist that I am half-Korean. :roll:

Most Chinese people think I am either Japanese or Korean, not Chinese. :lol:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow this Chinese girl is hot! I wanna marry her!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info148238.htm

ImageImageImageImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow look! I found the perfect looking sexy Chinese dream girl that I want to MARRY! She's perfect for me! She's self-employed too, so we have something in common!

What do I do? How do I get her? What do I say? How should I go about it?!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info148351.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 26th, 2020, 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »