Schizophrenics are Happier Abroad

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Schizophrenics are Happier Abroad

Post by MrPeabody »

Researchers find psychotic voices are harsh and threatening in the United States, but benign and playful in Africa and India.

http://news.stanford.edu/news/2014/july ... 71614.html
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Maybe it's because Satanic demonic forces are all over America. When you are here, you can feel a spiritual darkness that possesses most people. And if you are not possessed by the dark forces in America, you will not fit in.

It's like people are a different breed and "soul group" in America. We must be of a different type of "soul group" which is why we don't vibe with mainstream America and feel so out of place in it. That's why we can relate to each other but not to mainstream Americans.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

People who are sensitive are more aware of the energy. One wonders if this was the source of Robbin William's depression. After all, he was in Hollywood, the belly of the beast. It must have taken its toll to be around these soulless people.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:Maybe it's because Satanic demonic forces are all over America. When you are here, you can feel a spiritual darkness that possesses most people. And if you are not possessed by the dark forces in America, you will not fit in.

It's like people are a different breed and "soul group" in America. We must be of a different type of "soul group" which is why we don't vibe with mainstream America and feel so out of place in it. That's why we can relate to each other but not to mainstream Americans.
Or it could be that the evil, dark voices know that they will be accepted and trusted in parts of India and Africa, and can make a more gentle, friendly approach with their victims. In the US, they are seen as more of an enemy and an anomaly, and have to be aggressive to make as much of an impact.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Sometimes when I'm at that place where I'm about to drift asleep but still a bit aware I will hear a loud blast of words/word or a shout & I'll wake up. The worst thing I've heard was a horrifying voice saying, 'why' & another shout that said 'hurt children'. Always male voice.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

MrPeabody wrote:People who are sensitive are more aware of the energy. One wonders if this was the source of Robbin William's depression. After all, he was in Hollywood, the belly of the beast. It must have taken its toll to be around these soulless people.
Along those lines, I could feel a spirit of lust for power in the U.S. Capitol when I visited in the early 80's. Pervasive in the corridors and elevators. So strong it was almost tangible.

Similar in the office of a K-street lobbyist.

Scared me. I was pretty sure I would be seduced by it.

Even years later, when I did political fundraising, I made clear to all that I would NOT want a Washington job as a reward.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

MrMan wrote:
Or it could be that the evil, dark voices know that they will be accepted and trusted in parts of India and Africa, and can make a more gentle, friendly approach with their victims. In the US, they are seen as more of an enemy and an anomaly, and have to be aggressive to make as much of an impact.
+1
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jester wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:People who are sensitive are more aware of the energy. One wonders if this was the source of Robbin William's depression. After all, he was in Hollywood, the belly of the beast. It must have taken its toll to be around these soulless people.
Along those lines, I could feel a spirit of lust for power in the U.S. Capitol when I visited in the early 80's. Pervasive in the corridors and elevators. So strong it was almost tangible.

Similar in the office of a K-street lobbyist.

Scared me. I was pretty sure I would be seduced by it.

Even years later, when I did political fundraising, I made clear to all that I would NOT want a Washington job as a reward.
It's interesting that you say that. I was just listening to Robert Stanley talk about the archons and how in Washington DC, dark forces are very strong there and possess politicians there, so that anyone who starts working there immediately comes under the influence of them.

Here is one of his interviews where he talks about that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbhF4UhEeF8

He even wrote a book called "Covert Encounters in Washington DC" that talks about it too.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne