Don't these AW look so plastic, fake, superficial, hollow?

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Yohan wrote:Well, you need only to look about breast enlargement, piercing and tattoos.
A disproportionate number of young women in Colombia, the types many a HA member would consider "hot and feminine ter sweet and approachable", do have tattoos and underwent plastic surgery, usually breast enlargement and tummy/butt liposculpture. Does that make them any less hot, friendly and approachable?

These arguments are quite weak and easily relegated in the stereotype camp. I advise anyone to go have a look for themselves. There's no better way, really.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

publicduende wrote: ... do have tattoos and underwent plastic surgery, usually breast enlargement and tummy/butt liposculpture. Does that make them any less hot, friendly and approachable?
For me personally, yes. Not from her side, but from my side.

I am not against surgery, which makes medical sense too, like correction of teeth, knee position, removing of warts etc.

but only to show up with a big breast or ass to put silicon into it? For what should this be good for? For sure I do not need such a woman, regardless if she is from USA, Colombia or South Korea.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Yohan wrote:
publicduende wrote: ... do have tattoos and underwent plastic surgery, usually breast enlargement and tummy/butt liposculpture. Does that make them any less hot, friendly and approachable?
For me personally, yes. Not from her side, but from my side.

I am not against surgery, which makes medical sense too, like correction of teeth, knee position, removing of warts etc.

but only to show up with a big breast or a** to put silicon into it? For what should this be good for? For sure I do not need such a woman, regardless if she is from USA, Colombia or South Korea.
I agree with you, that - when excessive or even mildly unsuccessful - plastic surgery can spoil a girl's natural beauty. You have to consider, thought, that plastic surgery is quite ingrained into Colombian society. A young woman with a just about decent job in Colombia will definitely consider have breast augmentation and recurring minor surgeries on her abdomen, bumcheeks and thighs.

The fact that she had surgery doesn't tell much about her having a good personality, being friendly and down to earth, as it says that she has disposable money to spend on surgery. And believe me, Colombian plastic surgeons are probably the world's best in terms of quality/cost ratio - what a woman can achieve with about $5000 (for multiple surgeries) is nothing short of miraculous.

That is not my point though. Point being, it's reductive to consider a woman of a lesser quality just because she had plastic surgery. I understand you're quite traditional and married in a traditional society (the Japan of 20/30 years ago, judging from your story).
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You guys, I already explained at length before with many examples about why looks usually match what a person is. See here:

viewtopic.php?t=23237

Bottom line is this:

- The inner reflects on the outer. Many examples have been given in that thread above.
- Kind and wholesome people usually look kind and wholesome. Con artists and scumbags usually look like what they are too. I've never met a person who looked kind and wholesome who turned out to be a con artist. I've met many con artists and they always LOOKED like shady con artists on their faces, although they had sweet talking mouths. They NEVER looked kind and wholesome. As an example, see Vadim's photos in the thread above.
- My impression of people based on their photos tends to be accurate most of the time.
- Photos can not tell you everything about a person, but they can tell you SOME things about a person. They are not zero value. For example, if you didn't know who Einstein was and you saw a photo of him, you could tell that he was a brainy guy. You would NOT say that he was a wrestler or football player. That can be determined from his photo alone.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Yeah the worn-out look is evident in Ameircan pageants or bikini contests.
I already posted about this under another thread, look-up Miss France 2009 in you tube and you'll see the difference. That's what I call FINE women, in the strictest sense of the word.

Also tat's are an obvious sign of a chick having 'been around' no question about that. They can do as they please, but I wouldn't marry one, maybe just for pump-n-dump :twisted:
Last edited by droid on August 20th, 2014, 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
GodNnelg
Freshman Poster

Post by GodNnelg »

This thread reminds me of Radiohead's Fake Plastic Trees song all too much, where the singer basically complained about his surroundings being fake.
I feel the song relates too much to how America is today unfortunately and I feel sick at times..
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Pictures of US women that I took. I'll step aside and let you guys decide what you're seeing here.

Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Beauty pageant pictures aren't the best choices. Droid's comparisons reveal a much more obvious contrast.

droid wrote:Compare these two search results:

Montreal Girls
https://www.google.com/search?q=montrea ... 20&bih=989

Vietnam Girls
https://www.google.com/search?q=vietnam ... 20&bih=989

Also I do understand where PublicDuende is coming from, and he does have many good points.
matthewcoury
Freshman Poster

Post by matthewcoury »

publicduende wrote:Winston, as usual, I know where you're coming from. Yet, one could find a group photo of young models, perhaps in the context of a pageant event, from any country in the world and they would all look more or less like that.

I know you like to hammer on this "innocent and laid back looking equates sweet and approachable" argument, but I am not entirely convinced. Especially when taken out of context, it's a hardly a reliable measure. One just has to try and approach the girl, find a good connection with her via a common topic, or some good old sense of humour, and see how it progresses.

Just to give you a simple example, the first two photos below are of a few Miss Colombia hopefuls taken in a relatively informal moment. You could see the girls have no or light make up, casual tos smart dresses and their looks, smiles and poses betray the relatively relaxed moment at which the group photo is taken. The last one looks like a stage photo taken during the event. The girls have professional make up and their stage dresses, and "looking the part" is not an option anymore.

This is as much as it can be inferred from their body language and it's all context-specific. Everything else must be left to the imagination. That is, cannot be made until you actually have met the woman and know her personality to some level of detail.

well actually interestingly enough i can already see the differences in the authenticity of their smiles.....and the mexican beauties are even waving
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Some more lovely American women. :P

ImageImage
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."