For those of you still considering marriage

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:im weary of high status or educated girls in phil they just want to use the guy to make that money in the next country.
An interesting take because many experienced guys will recommend educated only (if you are looking for a wife). And common sense says that the poorer the girl (which often means less educated) the more likely to be more money oriented.
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

What does the OP meant by posting a tabloid cover of Robin Williams?

All this forum does is look at failures and not successes. You can not learn much from those who have failed and didn't take suggested advice.

The bunch of you are hostile to marriage because you believe it's zero sum game. It's not, stop pretending it is and if you don't want to get married, fine we all get it, so take it elsewhere.

You are not furnishing a PSA of any type. If you want to marry a Western woman, especially an American woman, do so at your own peril. That said you can still find reasonable women here; you just have treat finding a woman seriously like it's life or death. Most men don't do this and treat as though he's shopping for a used car.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Mr Natural wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:im weary of high status or educated girls in phil they just want to use the guy to make that money in the next country.
An interesting take because many experienced guys will recommend educated only (if you are looking for a wife). And common sense says that the poorer the girl (which often means less educated) the more likely to be more money oriented.
Many nurses in philippines are wanting to use the guy as their TICKET. so thats why im weary. Yes ive heard lots of foreigners say go for educated yet many of those guys wind up divorced and yet many with the poorer type are still together. I dont want a career woman I want a girl who is simple and treats me good and has time for me thats it. So I think it all depends on how she treats you and her motivations and how lazy and how much she cares etc. Better to not bring a girl to america though so you wont have to test her.