Fatkini trend

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Fatkini trend

Post by Cornfed »

There is apparently a horrific new trend among Western females of "real" (i.e. fat & ugly) women posting bikini pics of themselves online and expecting people to think they are beautiful.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news ... al-4037399
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Fatkini trend

Post by OutWest »

Cornfed wrote:There is apparently a horrific new trend among Western females of "real" (i.e. fat & ugly) women posting bikini pics of themselves online and expecting people to think they are beautiful.

Have you notified Greenpeace?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Cornfed wrote:There is apparently a horrific new trend among Western females of "real" (i.e. fat & ugly) women posting bikini pics of themselves online and expecting people to think they are beautiful.

At least most/all of them are not grossly obese. Some look good and one or two look really nice. Don't forget guys, many/most of us are far from being ideal physical specimens. So let's not throw stones when we live in glass houses. If they wanna wear bikinis, fine.
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Post by nicho12 »

Rock wrote:

At least most/all of them are not grossly obese. Some look good and one or two look really nice. Don't forget guys, many/most of us are far from being ideal physical specimens. So let's not throw stones when we live in glass houses. If they wanna wear bikinis, fine.
True, they're actually a couple of them that look nice and ok that I would date long term or even marry as long they have feminine personalities and know how to act like ladies
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

The problem is it becomes like a movement where fat women will shout "we are beautiful and here". It's like we have to accept fat women and if we don't there are something wrong with us. In reality in America a good percentage of American women are fat.

It's different with guys..I haven't seen any movement for guys with ugly bodies or average bodies. How come there is no movement for short guys or really skinny guys. It's like with American men we are judge harshly sometimes.
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

chanta76 wrote:The problem is it becomes like a movement where fat women will shout "we are beautiful and here". It's like we have to accept fat women and if we don't there are something wrong with us. In reality in America a good percentage of American women are fat.

It's different with guys..I haven't seen any movement for guys with ugly bodies or average bodies. How come there is no movement for short guys or really skinny guys. It's like with American men we are judge harshly sometimes.
I think if there are not a men similar movement is because they can't get with the"discriminated minority who are judged only by the looks" and it won't be perceived as a rebel movement who is fighting the male dominated society.

Women can get away and this reality will be more and more mainstream as men have no other options than put down all their requirements regarding women or they end up wanking all their life.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

They're freaking delusional. And they tat'up on top of it.
as American men have no other options than put down all their requirements regarding women or they end up wanking all their life.
Fixed
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
johnnyderp
Freshman Poster

Post by johnnyderp »

I just hope they can be dissuaded from swimming at the beach. The world's sea levels would rise by 10 metres.

On a serious note, over the years I've noticed the Orwellian use of language in the feminist/fatties' appropriation of the term 'real women'. Are they implying that thin (ie natural) is now abnormal? I consider this offensive.

These are not real women, and I'll never acknowledge them as such.
WindowLicker
Freshman Poster

Post by WindowLicker »

Second chick down the article page (white with a tan, long brunette hair, B&W-striped 'kini) looked OK.

ALL of the rest of them looked diabetic. I mean that literally- there is a certain shape & look of obesity to diabetes, and all of these other chicks had it. Not a good sign for the future, completely apart from the attraction question.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Fat people have a high amount of toxicity, this is not what a real woman looks like, it's what a sick woman looks like. If they are in denial of that, let them enjoy thier lives because it's very short.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 30th, 2020, 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Narcissism at it#s finest. And people ask me why I left the west?
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!