The New Ukraine War Song

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

The New Ukraine War Song

Post by ladislav »

People in Ukraine are very peaceful and seem lethargic most of the time. This is the first time I see something like this. Their army was basically destroyed by Yanukovich through neglect.

Within months, they've created a new army with brand new batallions with new names and are now sending people to the front. The first ones defected to the enemy or ran away. The new waves kept growing stronger and stronger but now they are bigger and bigger and are making inroads into the rebel territory.

And now this song is making them sound like men and warriors.

I've translated in a hurry so it doesn't rhyme.

Here is the text:

Ukraine- Mother of Heroes

The will of the Ukrainian people to have independent life
Cannot be destroyed neither by enemy prisons, nor by exile nor by death itself,
For Ukraine is an unconquerable bastion of warriors and heroes.

Ukrainian soldiers are going to fight for their land
Ukraine’s best guys, may they enjoy glory forever
At home your girls are waiting, your mothers are shedding tears.
So come back alive

You must crush the enemies and protect your home
May all those who took arms against us turn to smoke
May in all cities and villages there again be order and peace
God grant you strength guys.

In the rain and cold; in the fierce heat, our guys are forging on
The spirits of your ancestors will keep you away from trouble.
The whole country will pray to keep you safe.
So crush those reptiles, brothers!

And once the war ends, we will honor you
Ukraine will live, all the butchers will perish
We will then raise glasses at the table in our land
To victory!
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Is this East Ukraine or West Ukraine? Also, it seems that East Ukraine WENT over to Russia, instead of Russia taking over.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Wolfeye wrote:Is this East Ukraine or West Ukraine? Also, it seems that East Ukraine WENT over to Russia, instead of Russia taking over.

No region of Ukraine has majority Russian population except Crimea. Some regions of Eastern Ukraine
do have significant Russian populations and from these, Russian Separatists were recruited and supplied with Russian arms and in some cases Russian soldiers. Things have not gone accoding to plan for Putin however, and how he must decide whether to let the Separatists be defeated (as they are now being defeated) or whether to engage in an old Soviet style invasion of Ukraine and full on war. Russia would win, but now it would come at a heavy price, and he would be completely unmasked as the recycled KGB thug he is. It will be shrewdly calculated, as Putin is no fool, but he does consistently misread the West, so all this might end pretty poorly.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Well, it was my understanding that Ukraine had gone with the Russian deal way back, then there was an overthrow (which was deemed as okay for the one side, but not the other), then there was a vote (which was declared as okay for one side & not the other, again). At this point, there's all kinds of bullshit going all over the place. That airplane thing seems to have been a set-up to make Russia look bad. No one brings up the questions of "Why did this plane deviate & go over the fighting, while all the other flights went around it?" and "What's the deal with making conclusions before an investigation really started?" It seems that that video that was supposed to be proof that it was the pro-Russia side was posted a day BEFORE the plane actually got shot down. All very shady shit that sounds (and I know I'm an American saying this) very American in style.

Also, I've heard that the Western Ukrainian government has started acting very fascist toward the people in the western part of the country. It seems that they were the kinds of people that America usually made a big point of fighting, but has started supporting (it's definitely getting more & more like a passive-aggressive Third Reich over here). I think the western side was somewhat duped- they seem to have thought that they'd have everything the way they already had it, but it'd be easier to make ends meet & to get some luxuries. I get that, but I can say from having lived in this country for well over two decades: that this is usually bait for a hook. There's so much working for a living that a lot of people don't do any living.

More & more, you run into problems doing things at your own discretion & part of that is because of every damn thing has a price tag on it (a problem when nobody's got any money). Also, things are always somehow tied to someone's business endeavors & they feel infringed on whenever you do anything. They think there's basically some form of conductive annexation- that whatever their efforts touch is theirs. The psychology behind things like that is not good.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

OutWest wrote:
Wolfeye wrote:Is this East Ukraine or West Ukraine? Also, it seems that East Ukraine WENT over to Russia, instead of Russia taking over.

No region of Ukraine has majority Russian population except Crimea. Some regions of Eastern Ukraine
do have significant Russian populations and from these, Russian Separatists were recruited and supplied with Russian arms and in some cases Russian soldiers. Things have not gone accoding to plan for Putin however, and how he must decide whether to let the Separatists be defeated (as they are now being defeated) or whether to engage in an old Soviet style invasion of Ukraine and full on war. Russia would win, but now it would come at a heavy price, and he would be completely unmasked as the recycled KGB thug he is. It will be shrewdly calculated, as Putin is no fool, but he does consistently misread the West, so all this might end pretty poorly.
Lately what you call the "West" has been humiliated repeatedly:

Nevada
Crimea
Syria
Iran

So far Putin is batting .1000 and the NWO is having a tough season.

Sorry to gloat.
:wink:
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Wolfeye wrote: Well, it was my understanding that Ukraine had gone with the Russian deal way back, then there was an overthrow (which was deemed as okay for the one side, but not the other), then there was a vote (which was declared as okay for one side & not the other, again). At this point, there's all kinds of bullshit going all over the place. That airplane thing seems to have been a set-up to make Russia look bad. No one brings up the questions of "Why did this plane deviate & go over the fighting, while all the other flights went around it?" and "What's the deal with making conclusions before an investigation really started?" It seems that that video that was supposed to be proof that it was the pro-Russia side was posted a day BEFORE the plane actually got shot down.
Yup.

+1

Is there anyone here that disputes any of this?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Wolfeye wrote:
I can say from having lived in this country for well over two decades: that this is usually bait for a hook. There's so much working for a living that a lot of people don't do any living.

More & more, you run into problems doing things at your own discretion & part of that is because of every damn thing has a price tag on it (a problem when nobody's got any money). Also, things are always somehow tied to someone's business endeavors & they feel infringed on whenever you do anything. They think there's basically some form of conductive annexation- that whatever their efforts touch is theirs. The psychology behind things like that is not good.
This is profound stuff, worthy of its own thread elsewhere. Could you please repost it on a new thread so we can learn more about what you are referring to?

Thanks.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The New Ukraine War Song

Post by Jester »

ladislav wrote:

Here is the text:

So come back alive

To victory!
I am sorry to be rooting for the other side against the brave and long-suffering people in the Ukraine. Nevertheless THANK YOU for posting their patriotic song. May the people their flourish and prosper, and may current issues be settled quickly, and may violence end.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Jester wrote:
ladislav wrote:

Here is the text:

So come back alive

To victory!
I am sorry to be rooting for the other side against the brave and long-suffering people in the Ukraine. Nevertheless THANK YOU for posting their patriotic song. May the people their flourish and prosper, and may current issues be settled quickly, and may violence end.
Putin will not win this one. A 2 trillion economy does not take on a combined 40 trillion economy.
Exactly what is a winning end game? Invade the Ukraine and exterminate hundreds of thousands?
Take all of Ukraine and occupy it Soviet style? Use his natural gas as a weapon when there is a glut in the world and Western Europe is moving away from Russia as unreliable? Become a vassal state of China? As George Bush and other fools find out, a military venture without a good exit plan is most likely to end badly. The Russian economy is already doing poorly. If anything, the Ukraine adventure was a desperate attempt to use nationalism to distract from the fact that the Russian economy is not doing well.

Russian banks now have a hard time getting credit, foreign capital is leaving and foreign investment in
Russia is tanking. The Russian economy is shrinking along with it's population, and Putin and cronies have not moved the Russian economy beyond a primarily resource extraction economy, while they loot the country for hundreds of billions. By the time Putin gets done with Russia, 1990s Russia will start to look like the good old days.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

OutWest wrote:
If anything, the Ukraine adventure was a desperate attempt to use nationalism to distract from the fact that the ... economy is not doing well.
Exactly right, except for the country. It is the USSA economy that is hollowed out, running on empty, bankrupt, grasping at military adventures. The Ukraine coup d'etat was U.S. sponsored.

Iran -- fail
Syria -- fail
Nevada -- fail
Crimea -- fail

But give the NWO credit, they never-say-die. Fail once, try, try again.The Anglo-Zionist-Lunatic branch of the NWO is thrashing around looking to start a war somewhere. One they can actually WIN. :lol:

BTW the troops mostly agree with me, not you. Noone wants to die for a crumbling empire.

Yes, the USSA economy is much much bigger. So what? If you measure actual produce, products and minerals produced, real stuff, the after-meltdown economy, the results would still favor the USSA by several times over, but not by 20 to 1. Far less. And it is the USSA that has 500 bases overseas, and 50 or 75 wars going on. Not Russia.

What we have here is Focus versus Overstretch.

Chess.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Jester wrote:
OutWest wrote:

Lately what you call the "West" has been humiliated repeatedly:

Nevada
Crimea
Syria
Iran

So far Putin is batting .1000 and the NWO is having a tough season.

Sorry to gloat.
:wink:
I must have been out to lunch in the Nevada context, but the Crimea annexation is simply getting back part of Russia that was given to Ukraine as part of some silly deal during the Soviet period.
Syria is a win? Have to be on crack to think ANYONE is winning in Syria, except the most savage of forces. Assad appears to be taking back parts, while ISIS keeps parts, and both sides perfect their techniques for raping women in front of their families and hanging men by their ankles and gutting them live...

If anyone is "winning" in Syria, it is the Devil and Iran, who is extending their influence...except that
by doing so, some Arab states are seeing Israel is suddenly "not all that bad".
The USA and the current regime, are looking like inept fools. The turn of events with ISIS now has Iran and the USA fighting on the same team by default in Iraq. Of course, those who think ISIS is a CIA project will have some mental gymnastics to do to accommodate the fact that the US mission in Iraq will creep into an all out ongoing war against ISIS. In all this, the Iranian president recently stated that "We can work with the US...."

All of this has little to do with Putin. Oh, he did manage to make himself loathed in the Arab world by propping up Iranian efforts with their buddy in Syria. Arab public opinion of Russia is at an all time low.
This was his worst move. He should have been kissing Arab A$$, as with the Russian economy in trouble and world oil supplies at near glut level, he should have been lining up the big bailout money Russia is likely to be needing soon.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Nice find, thanks.

I found this log entry interesting.

http://cassad-eng.livejournal.com/2014/06/22/
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Sure, no problem. I kind of touched on it in other posts, but I don't remember which ones.

What specifically would you like me to open the new thread about? Also where would I put it?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Nevada 1, NWO 0

Post by Jester »

OutWest wrote:
I must have been out to lunch in the Nevada context,

Patriots gathered from all over the West, and DHS shooters turned tail and ran.

Here's the Fox News account:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5egqgTPSVw

Here's one lone guy's account:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xX1_RtnRNSg

Alex Jones had massive coverage on this also.

Bottom line:
Noone wants to die for the NWO.