Just found this on a website about UK women lol

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
puresalvation
Freshman Poster

Just found this on a website about UK women lol

Post by puresalvation »

David Ginola

He made his home here eight years ago, earning a fortune from playing football and apparently embracing the British way of life.

After giving up soccer and deciding to become an actor, David Ginola has even picked our finest stage school, Rada, for his lessons.

But, it appears, there is an aspect of British life which does not live up to the fussy Frenchman's expectations - our women.

He says they are lager louts whose behaviour disgusts him and who lack the sophistication of women in his native France.

"I was amazed when I came to this country at the way the women here behave," he said.

"From London to Newcastle to Leeds to Manchester I saw women vomiting in the streets. It is disgusting the way they behave.

"In France the women will only drink a little bit - because they have to drive their husbands home. In this country the women try and keep up with the men, drink for drink."

He added: "The women behave like men in sex as well as drink. In France they are much more sophisticated and modest.

"That is why I will not bring my children up here - I don't want my daughter to be an Englishwoman."

None of which, however, stopped Ginola cheating on his wife by having a torrid fling with an English-woman who seems to embody some of what he despises.

He met glamour model and actress Vicky Lee in a London nightclub in 1998 and embarked on a five-month affair with the surgically-enhanced blonde.

Vicky Lee

Miss Lee, who underwent three breast enlargement operations and had collagen implants in her lips, said of Ginola: "He seemed so gentle and attentive that I was completely captivated."

The Londoner - who appeared in television adverts for Guinness and Birds Eye peas - later had a short affair with Rod Stewart.

And in September 2000 it was revealed that Ginola had fathered a child with Parisian businesswoman Joelle Pinquier after a four-month affair.

He kept the existence of daughter Joy a secret from his family.

Ginola made his comments about British women at the premiere of Minnie Driver film Hope Springs - but still could not contain his roving eye at the lavish party.

He was seen talking intimately to several women, all British, while enjoying drinks at the Asia De Cuba restaurant in Covent Garden, Central London.

Yet the 36-year-old former Newcastle and Spurs winger claims to be so upset with the conduct he has seen here that he plans to move his family back to France.

Ginola spends most of his time in London, while his wife Coraline and children Andrea, nine, and Carla, seven, spend half their time in Britain and the rest at the family home in St Tropez.

Earlier this year, Ginola praised his adopted home and said he had become fond of the British way of life - because it was becoming more French.

He said: "The Paris way is an extension of the French way, a slightly lazier attitude, taking time to appreciate things.

"I think you're getting more of that attitude here, which is good; it's getting easier for the British to open their hearts and minds to other cultures."

Not that Ginola - whose flowing hair earned him a place in a L'Oreal advertising campaign - has opened his heart and mind to everything himself.

He has refused to mix with the regular students at Rada, insisting on private tuition by explaining: "Can you imagine me at my age sittingin a room full of students?" And in March he infuriated the organisers of Comic Relief's Celebrity Fame Academy programme by presenting a list of demands before walking out.

He wanted his lawyers to view all footage before it was aired and said only flattering shots of his now-greying hair could be used.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... 0dCpRAYBB

Regards Pure.
Just find me a proper broardminded Dominant Russian or East European woman lol!
EvilBaga
Freshman Poster

Post by EvilBaga »

Equating male and female behaviour, and faux equality is a mainstay of the MSM.