Winston should make a documentary

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
puresalvation
Freshman Poster

Winston should make a documentary

Post by puresalvation »

Hi there.

I think winston should produce a proper hour long documentary about his findings. Showing both sides of the devides. This would prove the point once and for all. I think winston should interview a few guys that have haad problems in the US, film these US women in action. Then come over here to the UK and get British men's opinions and film some of our British women and the poor way they behave too.

Then he should go to Eastern Europe, Russia, Tailand, Ukraine and interview women over there to get their opinions on US and UK women alike. Because alot of British women have now got a very bad reputation abroad. Go to Germany also, There's some really lovely and sexy Berliners lol

Make it really professionally polished, with a great opening and closing credits. Sell it as a DVD and put snippets of it up on Youtube. On this documenary, Winston should tell us men exactly how it is all done. Would be great.

Tell me what you all think of this idea?

Regards.

Pure.
Just find me a proper broardminded Dominant Russian or East European woman lol!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Sounds interesting! How about if Winston writes a book, goes on talk shows (like Larry King, Bill O'Reilly, Good morning america, etc.) and gets his message out to men all across America and the world. Hell, it would be great if Winston could get his own tv show or radio show, explaining to men the benefits of global dating. A lot of men in the US and UK think they are the only ones having trouble meeting and dating women. Winston could show men the way out of dating hell and into dating heaven (visiting foreign coutries and dating foreign women).

puresalvation
Freshman Poster

The more, the better lol

Post by puresalvation »

Yeah James Bond.

The more, the better. Could start up his own chat show as well with prime examples of tacky, bitchy, trashy US and UK women and show you the lovely oasis in the foreign sphere lol

Just think, what would all these UK/US women do and think when they see your foreign eye candy hanging from your arms. That'll show em alright lol

Just see the claws come out then, just see how they'll create, just hear the hissing, the abusive language coming out of their rude insecure, jealous mouths lol

Yeah Winston Wu Global TV, The chance to begin again, a golden land of opportinty and adventure, The happier abroad adventure awaits you there (What a play on Bladrunner words lol)

Winston, do this suggested documentary man.

Regards.

Pure.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Actually I'm against the idea. When you discover a Gold Mine, do you run out to tell everyone so guys with big guns and goons can go steal it from you?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

That's a great idea guys!

However it would involve a lot of travel, time and expenses. It'd be best to have a team do all that with me. But then again, people have made films (e.g. Blair Witch Project, Paranormal Activity, etc.) with just home camcorders.

I doubt that many would buy it though. It wouldn't be very profitable, unless it were for the big screen. It would be more for passion and to get the truth out.

The foreign media is more likely to pay attention to me than the US media though.

We could set up a radio show right now though, through http://www.blogtalkradio.com. Anyone here interested in hosting it? I just haven't got the time for that sort of thing.

And speaking of films, I already have 38 hours of footage from my Russia/Eastern Europe trips that I can put together a documentary from anyway. Sure I could use some interviews with other guys, but as you know, most expats like to be left alone and remain anonymous and do not like to be filmed or put on the internet.

In fact, I've already done that in my Foreign Female Encounters videos on YouTube. What do you folks think about it so far? There's been little discussion about it for some reason. Have you all seen it?

http://www.happierabroad.com/film.php
Last edited by Winston on January 21st, 2010, 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Insidious wrote:Actually I'm against the idea. When you discover a Gold Mine, do you run out to tell everyone so guys with big guns and goons can go steal it from you?
You forget that our mission here is to help others too. Besides, only a minority of guys would be interested in this message. And they will not upset the balance of supply and demand of foreign women. Remember that the US population only constitutes 5 percent of the world, so we are talking about very tiny percentages of influence, which will NOT affect your "goldmine" or "dating paradise" at all. Be realistic and less selfish please.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
puresalvation
Freshman Poster

Depends on how this documentary is presented

Post by puresalvation »

Hey Winston,

If you have alot of great footage already? Why not use it to devestating effect? I think if you do what I suggest, it will be like East and West Berlin when the Berlin wall was up if you get what I mean? It will clearly identify the vast contrasts between both foreign and UK/US women. It would settle the argument for good and for sure.

Use the footage as the main body, but email a few ex pats to see if they'd like to help our movment? Would be a superb insight to the whole issue of why Happier Abroad was set up to address in the first place. What say you Winston?

I think we should help the hemerage of UK/US guys from UK/US women and attract them directly into the sexy hot arms of these foreign babes. We will be helping our brethrin in getting them real women that will treat them right and with respect.

There's more than enough foreign women to be coupled up with every UK/US man around. So why be protectionist and isolationist about it all? That is blatant insecurity, the very insecurity we are accusing UK/US women of having. In that we would loose the moral high ground don't you think?

I appeal to you Winston, do this documentary, with facts, real success stories and interviews with who ever are prepared to be put forward for this. I think it would be very revealing, the findings would be a big indicator on how things really are and the revelations would send shockwaves through every UK/US women and make UK/US men realise what they're missing out on.

Who is with me on this?

Regards.

Pure.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I think it would be cool if a movie was made about Wintons life. It would be a REAL story, not some fictious film but a true story on the life and times of Winston Wu. It would begin when Winston was a child, the abuse he endured growing up, then the horrible dating scene he encounted as an adult living in the US. We would then have Winston going overseas and having his dating life tranformed.

It's a compelling story, now we need someone in hollywood to write the story and of course someone to direct it. Winston said he did some acting in the past, maybe he could play himself for the latter half of the movie. If nothing else, it could be a made for tv movie, or maybe it could make the big screen. If only we had some connections in hollywood, this idea could become a reality!
puresalvation
Freshman Poster

Post by puresalvation »

James Bond.

why doesn't he do both?

A film and a proper documentary? What a godsend it would be. He could say these lines? My name is Wu, Winston Wu licenced to date lol!

Dress him up in a tux with a nice pistol lol. an action thriller adventure where he's on a secret mission to Russia to find his from Russia with love lol!

What say you James Bond?

Regards.

Pure.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

puresalvation wrote:James Bond.

why doesn't he do both?

A film and a proper documentary? What a godsend it would be. He could say these lines? My name is Wu, Winston Wu licenced to date lol!

Dress him up in a tux with a nice pistol lol. an action thriller adventure where he's on a secret mission to Russia to find his from Russia with love lol!

What say you James Bond?

Regards.

Pure.
That sounds like a good idea if you ask me! "My name is Wu........Winston Wu and I am licensed to date! LOL :lol:

He could also do a movie from the Philippines and call it, "From the Philippines with love." lol :D

But seriously, it would be cool if a movie was made depecting what Winston endured in his life from his horrible childhood to the datelessness and sexlessness of his adulthood. Then, it would show how his life was transformed when he went abroad.
puresalvation
Freshman Poster

Post by puresalvation »

Hey James bond.

what about my name is Wu........ Winston wu licenced to thrill lol!

We could always call the film The Tai that loved me lol? Winston in the staring role. We could ask his friend Kairosan lol to be his assistant lol!

I still think a proper documentary should be made.

Would be wicked.

Regards.

Pure.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Some more interesting names for "bond like" movies instead of a "a view to a kill" it could be called, "a view to a Wu." Instead of "Dr. No" it could be called, "Dr. Wu" and instead of "the spy that loved me" it could be called "the spy that Wued me." lol :D

Seriously, it would be great if someone like Winston could get onto main stream tv shows in the US so he can tell his story to the millions of lonely men in the US and throughout the world.

puresalvation
Freshman Poster

Post by puresalvation »

Hey James Bond.

What about :

Wu never dies.
The wuing daylights.
Russian girls are forever.
For Wu's eyes only.
Wuraker and
The taigirl who loved me.

We'd have a hollywood blockbuster series on our hands lol.

We could interview the Winston Wu himself and make him and Happier abroad a phenomenon, Get all these russian girls to be his new groupies and admirers lol.

Seriously, Winston needs to really market this movment. All these lonely men need our help and they need the honest truth. So we can all be happy and truly loved men.

Russians are a Wu's best friend lol

Look forward to the next installment lol.

Regards.

Pure,
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

:cry:
Last edited by Adama on June 10th, 2018, 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
puresalvation
Freshman Poster

Post by puresalvation »

Hey insidious.

I agree with winston on this matter. it is the matter of getting the message out to UK/US men. I think being selfish about it really appauling, not sending out the right impression and not look after our own gender to be honest. Hey man, there's enough of these foreign women to go around. So what is the problem? Wealth and money at the end of the day will have nothing at all to do with attracting and dating. You can have just as enjoyable low cost dates as the expensive ones. In fact the more low cost the date, the better the actual date is.

Dating is not about flaunting wealth or riches, it is more about a person and getting to know that person. Why does the UK/US always reduce things down to money, why does the UK/US's life always revolve around money? This is the reason the UK and the US in in such a mess and it is the reason why it is in the appauling mess it is in. Most UK and US people have lost sight of morals, instread money has raken over.

I just do not care, the more we show UK and US men alike that there are alot better women out there, the better everything will be. If you think different? why are you on this site?

I agree wholeheartedly with Winston on this issue. We need Winston to do this proper documenaty that I have suggested to settle the argument once and for all.

Regards.

Pure.