Rock and Winston interview each other for our 1st Podcast!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Winston wrote:Eurobrat,
Well I thought Rock made a lot of sense and was very realistic. He asked some critical questions, but he did not make any claims. What did you disagree with him on exactly?
Rock Disagreements:

- Chickened out on France because of the language but went to Taiwan
This makes no sense, I would think learning Taiwanese Mandarin is much harder than French. Where's the logic in this?

- Black men have an extraordinary advantage in Germany.
This is the biggest and weirdest thing I have heard, there is no special advantage to just "being black" here in Germany. The only type of German girls you would attract are probably the ghetto type into black rap, these are usually lower class girls and not as attractive or educated as the upper echelon German hotties you can find around here. Just showing up and "being black" won't get you far here at all. For top shelf or even mid shelf German girls you need a life, money, a job and excellent presentation.
Winston wrote:The US is unparalleled when it comes to nature and national parks.
North America has it's beauties, but so does Europe and Asia.
Winston wrote:Some people get homesick after traveling a while too. You gotta understand that. The grass is always greener on the other side. If you don't travel, you itch for adventure and being on the move. If you travel a lot, you miss home. That's how it is.
Well I don't miss anything, maybe good Mexican food but thats about it. Name one other thing that I can't easily find here in Germany that I might miss from the USA.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Winston wrote:
Mr S wrote:Constructive criticism on first podcast:

Since I do interviewing for a living practically I'll just comment on some things that could be improved.

The info is okay but it's a bit too scattered about and not focused and some of it is repeated at times. I think instead of a long 2 hrs it's best to truncate these kinds of interviews to 30-45 min segments and focus on specific topics and issues with already made up lead in questions that can be expanded upon during the discussion.

Winston, if you're going to be an interviewer you need to pick up the persona and be more energetic communicating also need to minimize or eliminate the stammering on words and uh's and um's which can be distracting. I understand it's difficult to think on ones feet if they are not used to it but that's also why its good to have list of preconceived questioning to help align the conversation as it goes along and bring back any drifting that may occur during the interview.

The sound quality is off where Winston is really loud and then Rock is in the background softer so it's annoying having to turn the volume up and down all the time. You each should have a microphone to speak into that will make both your audio match the same. IF you can't do that you need to place the mic even distance from each other and talk at similar decimal levels.

Try not to go in circular discussions where you mention the same thing or similar over the conversation, things should not be repeated or keep them minimal as possible.

You might want to try a round table discussion in the future with multiple people discussing particular topics, that might be interesting.

I haven't listened to the second podcast yet so can't comment on it yet.

Otherwise it's okay for a first time go at it, but it could be better.
Thanks Mr S.
But you aren't making sense on a lot of points.

First, you forgot to notice that my stuttering was a lot LESS in these recent podcasts. I did stutter a lot before. But there is a big improvement in that area now. Anyone who listens to my podcasts in the past will notice the difference. You failed to for some reason. Even Rock, who is very critical, noticed the big improvement. I stutter much less now. Are you sure you heard our interview? It sounds like you are referring to my interviews years ago.

Deep thinkers and introverts cannot speak as fast as they think or write. So it sometimes comes out as stammering. Deep thinkers also overthink things, which slows down our speech as well.

Second, I don't see how you could say that the interview is scattered and not focused. ALL my questions were VERY relevant and ON TOPIC. How did we jump around? That doesn't make sense. All interviews do the same.

Third, why should I have a more energetic voice? This is a serious authentic discussion, not an entertainment show. Your voice is not energetic either. Your voice is solemn and serious and with no bull. Why would you cite that as a flaw? Content is king here. I would like to see you try to do better. How about we interview you?

Fourth, the interviews you do are for students taking an English exam. That is totally different than a radio show or podcast show. Come on now.

The discussion was not circular at all. The same questions were repeated maybe once or twice, but not much.

You have a point about the sound though. The smart phone was closer to me, and Rock didn't speak up. But he did speak louder in the second interview though. And in the second interview, the phone was placed the same distance between us.

Yes a round table discussion would be great. Maybe we could have Rock, Ladislav, Jester and Mr S. But too many people talking could get too confusing though, as the listeners would not know who is who. lol

Maybe three people at the most.

Would you be interested in doing one over Skype? We just have to find a way to record Skype conversations. I could use my smart phone for that of course, but the sound may be inconsistent. I'd just have to hold it close to the computer speaker.

Yes, I did listen to the first one and not the second. I also understand how deep thinkers and introverts process info as I am one myself, so I don't need the lecture or information about the reasoning behind the way the podcast sounded to me, as I mentioned, it's my opinion, not necessarily fact as everyone will have different standards and communicative style likes and dislikes.

Why do you shoot down the messenger when you asked for an unbiased opinion about the podcast in the first place? I'm not going to give feedback in the future if it's just going to be refuted point by point and then rebuffed with a personalized attack in retaliation for giving a personal opinion, which is just that, an opinion that should be accepted as just that. You should have just said thanks for the feedback but I disagree on this and that and leave it at that. I don't need to hear how my speaking appears to you or others, I'm quite aware how my voice sounds in various circumstances as I have to listen to myself being recorded hundreds of times a month. Most people don't like the way their voice sounds and the ones that care try to change how it sounds to others. I know my voice sucks if I'm under general circumstances, at least I'm aware of it whereas most people go through life in complete denial. Thus, because of previous work and situations that had to deal with extensive talking, I've learned to modulate my communications depending on the situation. It hasn't been easy but I'm aware of how I am perceived by others, which wasn't the case in the past. Everyone is going to have a different impression of a persons voice through personal experiences in life. All I was doing was giving you feedback, if you don't agree fine, don't lambast me for it. You should appreciate that I even care to take the time to give feedback, most people don't give a f**k to respond.

I'm not a 'verified' or 'degreed' communication expert but all I'm trying to do is give you feedback based on my own extensive communication experience. I've worked in the military as an RT communicater, face to face civilian communicating in government office, over the phone extensive internal and external customer service communications, communicative English teaching and testing both one on one and group. This was mainly a karmic way to improve upon my initial speaking deficiencies in life, the hard way. I'm just giving personalized feedback based on my own listening experience.

I'm not sure now if I'd want to do an interview cause it may be a bait and switch where you would just try to criticize me after the interview to justify how you were right in the previous post regarding how I sounded and that what I gave feedback on was unjustified. I never said that the feedback I gave was 100% correct, all it was was general feedback and that's it. I'm not really into the i'm right you're wrong paradigm anymore. It's too much energy wasted on nothing constructive.

If you want my feedback in the future don't criticize it cause I just won't do it again if that's what I'll expect. You're a sensitive guy and so am I and we just express it in different ways, you should know better as it's just ends up being disruptive to the feedback process ya know...
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: Rock and Winston interview each other for our 1st Podcas

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Hi Winston,
you have to use better recording kit than a cell phone.

Also, when you do this sort of thing you need to use a microphone that cancels out your breathing sounds....you sound like a stalking on a phone! LOL!! The "heavy breathing" is a bit distracting.

But I think podcasts are a good idea. I would encourage you to interview other guys around the man-o-sphere and post them to your site or perhaps to a YT channel where you can put ads in.

I am making AUD80 per month on YT ads now and that can only go up over time. I would like to see it at a few thousand per month but that would take putting women on it just to get views from young men.

On our MBA Education channel on YT I have 860 subs, in the last 30 days I got 26,000 views for 300,000 minutes watched. I would be happy to post interviews that are educational and interesting to that site. Most of my views are the Ayn Rand videos...who knew she would be so popular all these years later?

https://www.youtube.com/user/MensBusinessAsocEduc

When we get going I will also create "man-tube" which will be subscription/micro-payment based.

Bill Greathouse and I did a radio show for 12 weeks and it was good. It is just that it gets repetitive after a while unless you link the podcasts to current events rather than to just ideas. This is why I do not do so many videos any more. I already have a back catalog of 220+ videos/podcasts that contain everything I think that needs to be said....so why repeat it?

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/For ... fault.aspx

Young men are simply not that interested in learning how to live in freedom, learning how to improve the quality of their lives, learning how to be more capable and independent. The number interested in that sort of thing is a very small minority......and most of them have no money....so the marketplace is very small. But we do what we can for those few who actually want to improve their lives.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

PS..this is the interview I did on TNS a few years back...you could do worse than copy Vince Byrne who was the interviewer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDsrW37 ... GeVkymklbw
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Winston wrote:Eurobrat,We already explained to you why we go back to America. Rock goes back to see his parents. He is close to his parents, not like most white American families are. I go back to the USA to see nature and because I miss the big portions in restaurants and the clean air. The US is unparalleled when it comes to nature and national parks.
Also Winston, I disagree with what you said about living in a small town everyones friendly. I tried this in Italy and it was the exact opposite.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

eurobrat wrote:
Winston wrote:Eurobrat,We already explained to you why we go back to America. Rock goes back to see his parents. He is close to his parents, not like most white American families are. I go back to the USA to see nature and because I miss the big portions in restaurants and the clean air. The US is unparalleled when it comes to nature and national parks.
Also Winston, I disagree with what you said about living in a small town everyones friendly. I tried this in Italy and it was the exact opposite.
Yea, small towns are often hickish with people who act very suspicious of outsiders and not friendly at all. Chiayi in Taiwan is a great example of this. Another is my small hometown here in Illinois though it's not as bad as Chiayi. Think about how the locals in "Deliverance" behaved towards the visitors who came to boat. That's not so far off the mark for many small towns and villages around the world.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

eurobrat wrote:
Winston wrote:Eurobrat,
Well I thought Rock made a lot of sense and was very realistic. He asked some critical questions, but he did not make any claims. What did you disagree with him on exactly?
Rock Disagreements:

- Chickened out on France because of the language but went to Taiwan
This makes no sense, I would think learning Taiwanese Mandarin is much harder than French. Where's the logic in this?

- Black men have an extraordinary advantage in Germany.
This is the biggest and weirdest thing I have heard, there is no special advantage to just "being black" here in Germany. The only type of German girls you would attract are probably the ghetto type into black rap, these are usually lower class girls and not as attractive or educated as the upper echelon German hotties you can find around here. Just showing up and "being black" won't get you far here at all. For top shelf or even mid shelf German girls you need a life, money, a job and excellent presentation.
1. I waited a year and by the time I was ready to go to Taiwan, I had more courage. Plus, during that year, many Taiwanese and other Chinese convinced me that Asia would be a cool place to visit and very easy to make good money teaching English (important consideration for a student).

2. With Germany in general (not Berlin), there seems to be a decent percentage of niche girls who are into black guys, especially black American guys, in a big way. And based on some of the couples I've seen and dating site profiles I've observed in the past, some of these girls are very cute to extremely attractive by my standards at least. I've seen this more with Germany than other European countries for some reason.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Rock wrote:2. With Germany in general (not Berlin), there seems to be a decent percentage of niche girls who are into black guys, especially black American guys, in a big way. And based on some of the couples I've seen and dating site profiles I've observed in the past, some of these girls are very cute to extremely attractive by my standards at least. I've seen this more with Germany than other European countries for some reason.
Bollox mate. Actually French people are more into the interracial dating then the UK then Germany. I have been all throughout Germany and all the upperclass, good looking, working, white girls here date other upperclass, good looking, working, white men.

Further more Germany has the biggest population so due to sheer numbers what you might think is that way isn't. Also Berlin is the 2nd most populous city in Western Europe and the most liberal sexually and your going to tell me that White German girls in the villages are prone to interracial dating?

You have no idea what the f**k you're talking about. This is what I hate about people going online and thinking they're credible when they're not.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

eurobrat wrote:
Rock wrote:2. With Germany in general (not Berlin), there seems to be a decent percentage of niche girls who are into black guys, especially black American guys, in a big way. And based on some of the couples I've seen and dating site profiles I've observed in the past, some of these girls are very cute to extremely attractive by my standards at least. I've seen this more with Germany than other European countries for some reason.
Bollox mate. Actually French people are more into the interracial dating then the UK then Germany. I have been all throughout Germany and all the upperclass, good looking, working, white girls here date other upperclass, good looking, working, white men.

Further more Germany has the biggest population so due to sheer numbers what you might think is that way isn't. Also Berlin is the 2nd most populous city in Western Europe and the most liberal sexually and your going to tell me that White German girls in the villages are prone to interracial dating?

You have no idea what the f**k you're talking about. This is what I hate about people going online and thinking they're credible when they're not.
The U.K. and France were the two countries where I saw the largest amount of interracial couples around; it's also where I saw that most people had the greatest acceptance to it, in Europe. As for Germany...I guess I'm halfway between Eurobrat's and Rock's opinion: I did see some interracial couples there but not as much as the U.K. or France; I did hear rumors of Black men doing well there...but it was all unsubstantiated rumors from Black servicemen, so I can't verify or disagree with their opinion. Maybe it was all bluster and false bravado rather than fact...?

A lot of U.K. White women are heavily into Black men--as evidenced by the large amount of interracial couples I saw there. Also, I was surprised to see many South Asian, White couples involving both South Asian men and women with White people. Similarly, in France, I saw a lot of French women with East/Southeast Asian men. I also saw many French women with Black and Arab men in France, too.

Both those countries (U.K. and France) are far more accepting of interracial couples than the United States, that's for sure. ...
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

eurobrat wrote:

Just calling it the way I see it.

I don't know if it's still like this now but several years ago, I browsed through Afro Introductions and virtually all the white girls on there were German looking for black guys (some specifically US black guys and many others were even open to African black guys, esp. those living in Europe). And those white gals were among the best looking girls I saw on the sight. For western Europeans, you don't need to be high class or even middle class to be good looking by my taste anyway. It's not like Asia. So class is less of a consideration.

When I lived in London, I also saw many white girl black guy couples. But London is very cosmopolitan with so many foreign nationals. Many other capitals and leading cities tend to have a high percentage of foreigners so are less representative of the country than second tier cities or even provincial towns.

As for Germany, did you ever consider that perhaps the US bases fostered a niche culture of certain local girls specifically into black American culture and guys? I certainly know of guys who claim it's like that. And of course it goes back many decades.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Rock wrote:
eurobrat wrote:

Rock wrote:Just calling it the way I see it.
This is what everyone does on the internet and it's become a problem because you and others are misguiding the people here.
Rock wrote:I don't know if it's still like this now but several years ago, I browsed through Afro Introductions and virtually all the white girls on there were German looking for black guys (some specifically US black guys and many others were even open to African black guys, esp. those living in Europe). And those white gals were among the best looking girls I saw on the sight. For western Europeans, you don't need to be high class or even middle class to be good looking by my taste anyway. It's not like Asia. So class is less of a consideration.
So you actually belong to Afro Introductions because you can't even browse without logging in. A majority of the testimonials are just a bunch of white American guys with Africans. I see no advantage for African American males, you're making this shit up.

Proof:
http://www.afrointroductions.com/en/gen ... s?pageno=3

Here's more proof from a black American guy Germany is no paradise for black men.

http://whitewomenblackmen.com/forum/sho ... hp?t=19390
Whether or not you are going to be some great catch to German women is only one aspect of things (more on that in a minute), but from my perspective Germany is not necessarily the warm and fuzzy place for brothas that some will advertise it as, so watch out. It can be for some and others, well…it could really suck.
See, you're wrong. This whole notion that black guys have some special kind of upper here in Germany is a lie and complete bullshit. If you can't pull back home coming here isn't going to help you. What's up with the American "shortcut" mentality thinking theres always a "hack" or "shortcut". Being black and coming here will get you no where. No, German girls do not have some special fetish for the average black American. You actually have to have a path and be something and just being black won't cut it here when competing against a well paid, good looking in shape educated German dude black OR white OR Asian OR Indian.
Rock wrote:When I lived in London, I also saw many white girl black guy couples. But London is very cosmopolitan with so many foreign nationals. Many other capitals and leading cities tend to have a high percentage of foreigners so are less representative of the country than second tier cities or even provincial towns.
I lived in London also, for a year. It's a huge melting pot with no real identity, everyone who lives in London finds a community to fit in. You can't even compare London to a small village in Germany or a provincial Italian lake town. A small German town won't offer anything for the average black guy.
Rock wrote:As for Germany, did you ever consider that perhaps the US bases fostered a niche culture of certain local girls specifically into black American culture and guys? I certainly know of guys who claim it's like that. And of course it goes back many decades.
So now all servicemen are Black Americans? There's absolutely now way because 60% enlisted are white.

Who are these guys, because I want to set them straight too and call them out on their bullshit.

Yea and how many of the guys on HA are in the military, seriously??? Besides Zboy (who isn't black) who else? You can't even compare the average HA nerd to a black or white good looking, pumped and in shape GI Joe in uniform. What girl doesn't like those guys? Those guys do well everywhere, with everyone.

No their is no magical german p***y rainbow here for standard black american men. I'm not saying it's impossible here and if you have your shit together you stand a chance, but you won't have a special upper hand here just being black like you claimed in the podcast. You need to stop posting what you "think" and start posting things that you actually "know".
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Eurobrat, I won't repost everything from before cus it's getting kinda long. But I'll try to respond a bit to that.

1. Afro Introductions has probably changed a lot since I was on there. I know at least the template and format are completely different (now it looks like Fillipino Cupid). If you read my older posts, you will know I spent time in Africa on several extended trips many years ago. It was a great site back then. But virtually all the white girls I saw on there (most girls on there are black mind you) were German. I know cus either I opened their profiles or saw their country in the summary page. Back then, that site was the premier one for anyone interested in blacks, male or female. I've had a fascination with black culture since I was in high school. I spent two years studying next to Bronzeville on the south side of Chicago when Robert Taylor Homes and Stateway Gardens still existed. They were the setting for one of my urban sociology projects. I also spent time in East St. Louise Illinois, again studying the culture.

2. You asked for an example of a black guy who has done well in Germany. Well there is a Youtuber who DJfourmoney or someone used to put links up to. Last one I saw was posted less than a year ago. To me, his young white German gf (I think he resides in Germany full time) is very attract and alluring. And she's not much more than half his age I believe. Maybe DJ or someone can post the link here.

3. According to the figures you posted, roughly 11-12% of US servicemen are black, clearly a small minority. I think it's like that in Okinawa too. And both of those countries don't have many blacks in their local populations. Perhaps this helps blacks with a certain niche of women by giving them exotic appeal. Hey, even Taipei used to have a club where the basketball players would hang and I used to live in a building which housed the foreign players for the Brother Elephants baseball team. In both cases, I saw the minority black guys on these teams attract a certain number of local groupies, mostly college girls and younger. In contrast, in countries where there are lots of blacks like say Brazil, there is probably no exotic appeal but perhaps some stigma. I think Skateboard Stephan has even talked about that (he has married a Brazilian girl and lives in Salvador).

4. Also, I can tell you from a trip I took earlier this year to Jamaica that there are definitely some young white women (some very attractive) who seem to be very much into black guys. I can show you photos I took of white tourists all over these guys.

5. Eurobrat, I have no dog in this fight (blacks vs. whites with women). After all, I'm whiter than you lol. I'm just reporting what I've observed or at least read or had related to me by others. You sound like you have may have some insecurities black men having higher sexual market value with certain women. Chill my man, there are countries where even a guy like you should be able to do ok as long as you act cool instead of combative. BTW there is no dating paradise on the planet for anyone who's just a regular dude. No matter where you go, it requires effort. It's just that some places are going to be a lot easier for some types or races/ethnicities of guys. Don't take it personally.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Rock and Winston interview each other for our 1st Podcas

Post by Jester »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
Hi Winston,
you have to use better recording kit than a cell phone.

Also, when you do this sort of thing you need to use a microphone that cancels out your breathing sounds....you sound like a stalking on a phone! LOL!! The "heavy breathing" is a bit distracting.

But I think podcasts are a good idea. I would encourage you to interview other guys around the man-o-sphere and post them to your site or perhaps to a YT channel where you can put ads in.

I am making AUD80 per month on YT ads now and that can only go up over time. I would like to see it at a few thousand per month but that would take putting women on it just to get views from young men.

On our MBA Education channel on YT I have 860 subs, in the last 30 days I got 26,000 views for 300,000 minutes watched. I would be happy to post interviews that are educational and interesting to that site. Most of my views are the Ayn Rand videos...who knew she would be so popular all these years later?

https://www.youtube.com/user/MensBusinessAsocEduc

When we get going I will also create "man-tube" which will be subscription/micro-payment based.

Bill Greathouse and I did a radio show for 12 weeks and it was good. It is just that it gets repetitive after a while unless you link the podcasts to current events rather than to just ideas. This is why I do not do so many videos any more.
Peter thank you for the info. Helpful to Winston (if he listens), and to some others of us as well.

Glad to hear you are doing well.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Rock wrote:Eurobrat, I won't repost everything from before cus it's getting kinda long. But I'll try to respond a bit to that.

1. Afro Introductions has probably changed a lot since I was on there. I know at least the template and format are completely different (now it looks like Fillipino Cupid). If you read my older posts, you will know I spent time in Africa on several extended trips many years ago. It was a great site back then. But virtually all the white girls I saw on there (most girls on there are black mind you) were German. I know cus either I opened their profiles or saw their country in the summary page. Back then, that site was the premier one for anyone interested in blacks, male or female. I've had a fascination with black culture since I was in high school. I spent two years studying next to Bronzeville on the south side of Chicago when Robert Taylor Homes and Stateway Gardens still existed. They were the setting for one of my urban sociology projects. I also spent time in East St. Louise Illinois, again studying the culture.

2. You asked for an example of a black guy who has done well in Germany. Well there is a Youtuber who DJfourmoney or someone used to put links up to. Last one I saw was posted less than a year ago. To me, his young white German gf (I think he resides in Germany full time) is very attract and alluring. And she's not much more than half his age I believe. Maybe DJ or someone can post the link here.

3. According to the figures you posted, roughly 11-12% of US servicemen are black, clearly a small minority. I think it's like that in Okinawa too. And both of those countries don't have many blacks in their local populations. Perhaps this helps blacks with a certain niche of women by giving them exotic appeal. Hey, even Taipei used to have a club where the basketball players would hang and I used to live in a building which housed the foreign players for the Brother Elephants baseball team. In both cases, I saw the minority black guys on these teams attract a certain number of local groupies, mostly college girls and younger. In contrast, in countries where there are lots of blacks like say Brazil, there is probably no exotic appeal but perhaps some stigma. I think Skateboard Stephan has even talked about that (he has married a Brazilian girl and lives in Salvador).

4. Also, I can tell you from a trip I took earlier this year to Jamaica that there are definitely some young white women (some very attractive) who seem to be very much into black guys. I can show you photos I took of white tourists all over these guys.

5. Eurobrat, I have no dog in this fight (blacks vs. whites with women). After all, I'm whiter than you lol. I'm just reporting what I've observed or at least read or had related to me by others. You sound like you have may have some insecurities black men having higher sexual market value with certain women. Chill my man, there are countries where even a guy like you should be able to do ok as long as you act cool instead of combative. BTW there is no dating paradise on the planet for anyone who's just a regular dude. No matter where you go, it requires effort. It's just that some places are going to be a lot easier for some types or races/ethnicities of guys. Don't take it personally.
I'm just sick of hearing these generalizations that guys like you and Roosh are pulling out of thin air without concrete proof. If you can't make it back home, coming here will be no different. This stuff your posting insane, no German girls do not have a specified race preference. Why is that so hard to believe? I have a few german girl friends that I have talked with and have given no inclination to racial preference.

Some young 19 year old black kid will probably read your post and book a flight to Germany and then get disappointed when every German girl rated a 6-10 isn't throwing herself at him :lol:
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

eurobrat wrote: I'm just sick of hearing these generalizations that guys like you and Roosh are pulling out of thin air without concrete proof. If you can't make it back home, coming here will be no different. This stuff your posting insane, no German girls do not have a specified race preference. Why is that so hard to believe? I have a few german girl friends that I have talked with and have given no inclination to racial preference.

Some young 19 year old black kid will probably read your post and book a flight to Germany and then get disappointed when every German girl rated a 6-10 isn't throwing herself at him :lol:
The guy I mentioned in Germany is not a 19 year old black kid. He's a mature black man who's got a hot (IMO) young blond German gf in Germany.

Like I said, what I've posted is based a lot on personal observation. So it's anecdotal. But I've made that much clear. It's not out of thin air as you suggest.

I don't know for sure about Roosh but I suspect he has a lot more experience and first hand knowledge than you. A 'few german girlfriends' are just a tiny sliver of the whole population. Speaking of German girls as a unit is kinda silly. They are not all the same. There are certain girls there who are definitely into black guys. But what makes you so sure you are 100% right about Europe. You've only been there a year or two, right? I too lived in London (over 2 years) and Norway (several months). I've travelled the region quite a bit on many trips including Italy. Don't shoot the messenger. I'm just sharing my own experience abroad like I wish more people here would do instead of focusing on problems back in States.