Women With Morals

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Women With Morals

Post by Taco »

Here's where you find a girlfriend with high morals.

Women With Morals
http://www.businessinsider.com/heres-ho ... ons-2014-8
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

premarital sex philippine looks to be the most conservative except for the middle eastern or muslim dominated countries.

interesting how homseuality is less accepted in phil compared to mexico and united states. even though its very rampant and i your face there.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I knew that most girls are sluts so the premarital sex section didn't tell me much I didn't already know. It is another useful resource I can use to quote in the future. I know I wouldn't ever accept a filthy "used goods" slut.

The number of respondents that did not approve of of premarital sex was higher than I expected for China and Africa. It was also lower than I expected for Japan but I guess that's normal since they are one of the most Westernized nations outside of the Anglosphere and Western Europe.

Since I need a Slavic girl with lighter hair and lighter eye color, the Chinese, Middle Eastern, and African rates don't really conform to my ideal bride. Blonde hair or light brown hair, Slavic, and very attractive. One reason why I'm going for a jailbait bride when I finally am able to afford to look for one is to increase my probability of getting a girl that's a true and 100% virgin.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:premarital sex philippine looks to be the most conservative except for the middle eastern or muslim dominated countries.

interesting how homseuality is less accepted in phil compared to mexico and united states. even though its very rampant and i your face there.
I also noticed that Indonesia was very much against premarital sex and extra-marital affairs.

Indonesia has a huge Christian community. There are a lot of converts, though the government keeps the official stats at something like 89% Muslim. Realistically, there could be 20% Christian in the country. I don't know. I was just talking to certain Christians there who felt that way. They'd apply for national ID cards with Christian on the application and get them back with Muslim on the card. Some didn't bother to change it. If you are already married, it doesn't matter that much in their day to day life.

Indonesia only had 57% of the population who disapproved of divorce. Actually that's good compared to some western countries. You'd have to marry someone in the 57%. If you marry, you marry an individual. Looking at her personal beliefs and her sub-cultures beliefs may be more important, especially in a country where people aren't fed quite as much pop media and entertainment as we are.

In Indonesia, there are regions and people-groups where Christianity is the dominant faith. There are also people raised in church who live in predominantly Muslim cities. In church, they may learn not to divorce though the Muslims learn in the mosque that it's okay, but somewhat discouraged.

The extra-marital affair figure may not be that relevant for some of the Asian and African countries, since those who are okay with it may be okay with only the man doing it. It's generally not excepted for women to do such things in a lot of those countries. But low extra-marital affairs are good for everyone.

I don't believe homosexual behavior is okay. I consider it immoral. If I were single, I would not marry a woman who thought it was okay. If you marry someone from Asia who thinks it's okay, she's likely to be loose with her other social and marital morals as well.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

MrMan wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:premarital sex philippine looks to be the most conservative except for the middle eastern or muslim dominated countries.

I also noticed that Indonesia was very much against premarital sex and extra-marital affairs.

Indonesia has a huge Christian community. There are a lot of converts, though the government keeps the official stats at something like 89% Muslim. Realistically, there could be 20% Christian in the country. I don't know. I was just talking to certain Christians there who felt that way. They'd apply for national ID cards with Christian on the application and get them back with Muslim on the card. Some didn't bother to change it. If you are already married, it doesn't matter that much in their day to day life.

Indonesia only had 57% of the population who disapproved of divorce. Actually that's good compared to some western countries. You'd have to marry someone in the 57%. If you marry, you marry an individual. Looking at her personal beliefs and her sub-cultures beliefs may be more important, especially in a country where people aren't fed quite as much pop media and entertainment as we are.

In Indonesia, there are regions and people-groups where Christianity is the dominant faith. There are also people raised in church who live in predominantly Muslim cities. In church, they may learn not to divorce though the Muslims learn in the mosque that it's okay, but somewhat discouraged.

The extra-marital affair figure may not be that relevant for some of the Asian and African countries, since those who are okay with it may be okay with only the man doing it. It's generally not excepted for women to do such things in a lot of those countries. But low extra-marital affairs are good for everyone.

I don't believe homosexual behavior is okay. I consider it immoral. If I were single, I would not marry a woman who thought it was okay. If you marry someone from Asia who thinks it's okay, she's likely to be loose with her other social and marital morals as well.
I agree. actually there are more true christians in indonesia than in philippines which surprised me. but there are also a lot of rampant crazy muslism there making me not wantt o ever check it out lol
sea_dragon
Freshman Poster

Post by sea_dragon »

I think I will stick to China. I don't find many Korean or Japanese girls attractive, most are unremarkable. But I find southern Chinese girls south of Fujian, Sichuan, Jiangxi and Hunan provinces to be absolutely ugly and wretched.