Rooshv claims to be making $60,000 a year! lol

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
inner
Freshman Poster

Post by inner »

This is the same with all the get rich quick in real estate bullshit, where you can flip houses in a month for a profit. Now it's moved to online. 99% of all bloggers don't make enough money to live from their online websites. They're never going to tell you that, because they want you believe they are entrepreneurs vs. trust fund babies or have some other boring source of income. Saying that Google and Facebook make money is like saying Microsoft is like some software company that has one employee. Basically these online bloggers are the one man companies that make little. In case you didn't know, there is no 4 Hour Work Week!
It is truly remarkable watching people twist what has been said in order to feed their belief system and thus their ego.

Google and Facebook make a big chunk of their money from selling advertisements. That was in response to saying Roosh would get peanuts for selling advertising space. Not true, it's all about the traffic. Roosh gets a lot of traffic. His ROK site has many writers so he isn't just a one man blogger and Google/Facebook didn't start out as some conglomerate with hundreds of employees.

I am quite enjoying the lengths you guys go through in order to feel better. That is the big difference between this site and Roosh's site. You guys would have been called out and banned for being losers. I don't enjoy all the feminist stuff posted there but the travel and personal growth is great. You guys whine too much/make excuses and that is why a lot of your better posters left this site and went over to Roosh's forum.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

inner wrote:
This is the same with all the get rich quick in real estate bullshit, where you can flip houses in a month for a profit. Now it's moved to online. 99% of all bloggers don't make enough money to live from their online websites. They're never going to tell you that, because they want you believe they are entrepreneurs vs. trust fund babies or have some other boring source of income. Saying that Google and Facebook make money is like saying Microsoft is like some software company that has one employee. Basically these online bloggers are the one man companies that make little. In case you didn't know, there is no 4 Hour Work Week!
It is truly remarkable watching people twist what has been said in order to feed their belief system and thus their ego.

Google and Facebook make a big chunk of their money from selling advertisements. That was in response to saying Roosh would get peanuts for selling advertising space. Not true, it's all about the traffic. Roosh gets a lot of traffic. His ROK site has many writers so he isn't just a one man blogger and Google/Facebook didn't start out as some conglomerate with hundreds of employees.

I am quite enjoying the lengths you guys go through in order to feel better. That is the big difference between this site and Roosh's site. You guys would have been called out and banned for being losers. I don't enjoy all the feminist stuff posted there but the travel and personal growth is great. You guys whine too much/make excuses and that is why a lot of your better posters left this site and went over to Roosh's forum.
I'm willing to believe anything. Please show me the numbers how Roosh can make over $60,000 a year on his sites. I've already bought all his life's work for $35 and I frequent his site and HA almost daily. I done my best to support them both.
Last edited by WorldTraveler on August 22nd, 2014, 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

inner wrote:It is truly remarkable watching people twist what has been said in order to feed their belief system and thus their ego.
It's truly remarkable an idiot like you would buy into the same bullshit that you would see on a late night infomercial.
inner wrote:I am quite enjoying the lengths you guys go through in order to feel better. That is the big difference between this site and Roosh's site. You guys would have been called out and banned for being losers. I don't enjoy all the feminist stuff posted there but the travel and personal growth is great. You guys whine too much/make excuses and that is why a lot of your better posters left this site and went over to Roosh's forum.
Roosh bans everyone that disagrees with him. How much do you travel exactly?

If I where to guess, you're the average 5'7 - 5'9 White american male, average in looks, dark features, in his early twenties, lives at home somewhere on the west or east coast, wannabe player yet doesn't make much money and doesn't have any strategic advantage over everyone else so you turn to "game".

Am I right? :lol:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Inner,
Rooshv can make a lot of money from selling advertising and banner space on his site. But he doesn't. That's the mystery that no one can explain.

He only sells ebooks, and that alone isn't enough to make $60,000 a year, especially since the ebooks are really cheap.

No one has been able to explain that. Bashing HA members doesn't change that and doesn't address these questions. People need to be more logical here.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

inner wrote:

I can believe Roosh makes a lot of dough from his websites: his traffic on his sites is way higher than HA on its best days.

I wish some of the better posters on RooshV would come back to this forum, but as long as we accept the 'crazies, racists, trollers and bull-shitters' on HA, I doubt that will happen, anytime soon. ...

Having said all that, I find Roosh's other site: Return-of-Kings, to be filled with a lot more racists, mongers and female-hating misogynists than those on HappierAbroad. It's quite disturbing really...and makes MRA's look really bad, in my opinion.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

zboy1 wrote:
inner wrote:

I can believe Roosh makes a lot of dough from his websites: his traffic on his sites is way higher than HA on its best days.

I wish some of the better posters on RooshV would come back to this forum, but as long as we accept the 'crazies, racists, trollers and bull-shitters' on HA, I doubt that will happen, anytime soon. ...

Having said all that, I find Roosh's other site: Return-of-Kings, to be filled with a lot more racists, mongers and female-hating misogynists than those on HappierAbroad. It's quite disturbing really...and makes MRA's look really bad, in my opinion.
I disagree, let them go. I belong to Rooshv and I don't even post there. It's a sausage fest of meathead jock type guys slapping each other on the ass every time they get an internet "flag". The whole thing reminds me of a high school gym boys locker room. The vibe is just bad and not free, it's very conformist. I feel at home here.
inner
Freshman Poster

Post by inner »

eurobrat wrote:
inner wrote:It is truly remarkable watching people twist what has been said in order to feed their belief system and thus their ego.
It's truly remarkable an idiot like you would buy into the same bullshit that you would see on a late night infomercial.
I make my income off the internet selling my own products. Do you are you talking shit about stuff you don't know? I have to say you are a pretty big hypocrite dude. You were just talking smack in another thread about guys posting about things they don't have experience in and here you are.

If I where to guess, you're the average 5'7 - 5'9 White american male, average in looks, dark features, in his early twenties, lives at home somewhere on the west or east coast, wannabe player yet doesn't make much money and doesn't have any strategic advantage over everyone else so you turn to "game".

Roosh runs a tight ship which is one of the reasons his site is better than this one. He will ban someone he doesn't like. He already said he only wants people that he would hang with in real life there.

Man, your insecurity is coming through. You must have been picked on by white males or they got all the girls you always wanted.
Last edited by inner on August 22nd, 2014, 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
inner
Freshman Poster

Post by inner »

Winston wrote:Inner,
Rooshv can make a lot of money from selling advertising and banner space on his site. But he doesn't. That's the mystery that no one can explain.

He only sells ebooks, and that alone isn't enough to make $60,000 a year, especially since the ebooks are really cheap.

No one has been able to explain that. Bashing HA members doesn't change that and doesn't address these questions. People need to be more logical here.
Winston, you don't have a clue as to what he makes from ads on his site. You keep saying it's all ebooks but no where did he say his income is from ebooks. I get it, you have been at this game for a long time and still don't make hardly any money. It's easier for you to think this than accept you are doing something wrong. By accepting, you can make changes and boost up your pathetic income.

You can see there are ads being purchased. Hell, just look at the top right and you see an ad rotator so he is obviously making money selling ads or otherwise Match.com wouldn't be showing up.

http://www.returnofkings.com/sponsorships

Here is the traffic stats.

https://www.quantcast.com/returnofkings.com

As far as I am concerned, Roosh has always been up front about what he made. Even the time when he had hardly any cash and was going around stealing drinks at bars. Of course you guys would have no problem believing stories like that but when it comes to being more successful you shout scam. Roosh could be making so much more money than 60k.

You are not logical Winston. You are ego driven and throw logic out in order to feed your own ego. That is why you're not more successful , both in business and in life, as far as I am concerned.
Last edited by inner on August 22nd, 2014, 7:56 pm, edited 7 times in total.
inner
Freshman Poster

Post by inner »

zboy1 wrote: ..

Yeah, I am not interested in most of the political topics on ROK and on the forum. I find it to be a negative to what I consider a positive amount of self improvement posts. I do think that is part of why he gets a lot of traffic though.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

I have to agree with inner. Roosh does run a tight ship and you can clearly see where and how he makes his money. During peak hours he has a lot of people browsing his forum. However, with that being said I wouldn't be entirely surprised if his site members are targeted for real life violence down the road. It just seems like too many of them put themselves "out" there for there not to be some kind of blowback in the end. A lot of them conduct themselves in pretty shitty ways overseas so it's only a matter of time..

I would hate for something like this to happen because it would bring more negativity towards the legitimate issues concerning men.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

inner wrote:

Winston, you don't have a clue as to what he makes from ads on his site. You keep saying it's all ebooks but no where did he say his income is from ebooks. I get it, you have been at this game for a long time and still don't make hardly any money. It's easier for you to think this than accept you are doing something wrong. By accepting, you can make changes and boost up your pathetic income.

You can see there are ads being purchased. Hell, just look at the top right and you see an ad rotator so he is obviously making money selling ads or otherwise Match.com wouldn't be showing up.

As far as I am concerned, Roosh has always been up front about what he made. Even the time when he had hardly any cash and was going around stealing drinks at bars. Of course you guys would have no problem believing stories like that but when it comes to being more successful you shout scam. Roosh could be making so much more money than 60k.

You are not logical Winston. You are ego driven and throw logic out in order to feed your own ego. That is why you're not more successful , both in business and in life, as far as I am concerned.
Man you are really f***ing STUPID! ::::: shaking head :::::: If I'm not logical, then how can I beat 99.9 percent of people at chess? How can I be whipping so many people in debates? Duh.

I'm definitely more logical than you. If you think every random nutcase poster out there is credible, then you are delusional. I am not bashing Roosh here. I am going by facts and logic. I did not say I make hardly any money. I make enough money to get by, which is better than what most people can do. But $60,000 is extreme and over the top. There is such a thing as a realistic claim vs. an unrealistic one.

Read carefully you idiot.

1. Watch Roosh's video in the OP. He says "People ask me how much I make a month from my ebook..." Then he says he makes $60,000 a year. So he is implying that he makes that all from ebooks.

2. Yeah there is ONE small banner ad, 468x60, at the top of his ROK blog. But there are no ads on his Rooshv home page or forum. Why? So one banner on ROK makes $60,000 a month? lol

3. Read the link you gave me: http://www.returnofkings.com/sponsorships

It says that an advertiser pays $785 a month to advertise on ROK. Now look at ROK. There is currently only ONE advertiser in that banner space. Also, each month is reserved by a different advertiser, as you can see in the link above, which means there can only be ONE site-wide advertiser per month. This means that he only has ONE advertiser on ROK per month, which means he can only be making $785 a month from ROK.

Do the math here. Does $785 a month = $60,000 a year? DUH! BUSTED!!!!!!!!

Now everyone can see what a stupid idiot you are.

Conclusion:

From what we can see so far, Roosh makes $785 a month PLUS his ebook sales of $5 per ebook. Now how does that add up to $60,000 a year? The math doesn't add up.

Do you see my logical point now?

If you have any evidence to the contrary, then present it. Let's hear it. I'm open to being wrong, but you gotta present the data. So far, you haven't.

Remember that we are only going by the EVIDENCE and DATA. This is not about my bias or jealousy.

Yes he does have a lot of traffic but he barely monetizes it. Why are there no ads on Rooshv or his forum? I've asked this HUNDREDS of times already. Why is NO ONE ANSWERING?!

Address my points and discuss the data LOGICALLY and RATIONALLY dude. If you continue to issue ad hominem attacks, you will be given warnings and bans.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Winston before you go too far down into one of your wild angry tangents go look at the traffic he gets and the sheer amount of guests/users he has browsing at all hours. It's entirely believable that he sells a shitload of ebooks. He's very much a known quantity in the manosphere. I've even listened to a few non manosphere podcasts which aren't roosh related at all where he's mentioned.

His exposure is much much bigger than you think.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

inner wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
I make my income off the internet selling my own products. Do you are you talking shit about stuff you don't know? I have to say you are a pretty big hypocrite dude. You were just talking smack in another thread about guys posting about things they don't have experience in and here you are.

Roosh runs a tight ship which is one of the reasons his site is better than this one. He will ban someone he doesn't like. He already said he only wants people that he would hang with in real life there.

Man, your insecurity is coming through. You must have been picked on by white males or they got all the girls you always wanted.
Lol, he'll ban anyone that might be a threat to his livelihood. That's understandable. Without his online income it's back to the basement (that's gotta be scary) I tried out his forum after I met him in Poland. I use to see him walking and working alone all the time.

One day we talked a bit about how Wroclaw sucked. So I decided to post about it on his forum.

http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-31221 ... 05823.html

4 month later

http://www.rooshv.com/5-reasons-why-you ... -to-poland

:lol:
Last edited by Paloaltoguy on August 22nd, 2014, 10:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Repatriate,
Did you read Eurobrat's post in the first page of this thread? Do the math. Do you know how many ebooks he would have to be selling to make $60,000 a year?

Also, how does $785 a month = $60,000 a year?

Please do the math. Show us the math and explain to us why his claim is probable.

We all know that most Western men lie and exaggerate their income. You know that. It's common knowledge.

inner
Freshman Poster

Post by inner »

Winston wrote:
inner wrote:

Man you are really f***ing STUPID! ::::: shaking head :::::: If I'm not logical, then how can I beat 99.9 percent of people at chess? How can I be whipping so many people in debates? Duh.

I'm definitely more logical than you. If you think every random nutcase poster out there is credible, then you are delusional. I am not bashing Roosh here. I am going by facts and logic. I did not say I make hardly any money. I make enough money to get by, which is better than what most people can do. But $60,000 is extreme and over the top. There is such a thing as a realistic claim vs. an unrealistic one.

Read carefully you idiot.

1. Watch Roosh's video in the OP. He says "People ask me how much I make a month from my ebook..." Then he says he makes $60,000 a year. So he is implying that he makes that all from ebooks.

2. Yeah there is ONE small banner ad, 468x60, at the top of his ROK blog. But there are no ads on his Rooshv home page or forum. Why? So one banner on ROK makes $60,000 a month? lol

3. Read the link you gave me: http://www.returnofkings.com/sponsorships

It says that an advertiser pays $785 a month to advertise on ROK. Now look at ROK. There is currently only ONE advertiser in that banner space. Also, each month is reserved by a different advertiser, as you can see in the link above, which means there can only be ONE site-wide advertiser per month. This means that he only has ONE advertiser on ROK per month, which means he can only be making $785 a month from ROK.

Now everyone can see what a stupid idiot you are.

Conclusion:

From what we can see so far, Roosh makes $785 a month PLUS his ebook sales of $5 per ebook. Now how does that add up to $60,000 a year? The math doesn't add up.

Do you see my logical point now?

If you have any evidence to the contrary, then present it. Let's hear it. I'm open to being wrong, but you gotta present the data. So far, you haven't.

Remember that we are only going by the EVIDENCE and DATA. This is not about my bias or jealousy.

Yes he does have a lot of traffic but he barely monetizes it. Why are there no ads on Rooshv or his forum? I've asked this HUNDREDS of times already. Why is NO ONE ANSWERING?!

Address my points and discuss the data LOGICALLY and RATIONALLY dude. If you continue to issue ad hominem attacks, you will be given warnings and bans.
Oh, this was suppose to be freedom of speech here. I have seen you threaten bannishment many times yet you continue to say you are free to express your opinion here. That must be one of your "LOGICAL" conclusions. :roll: Funny stuff, you can't keep people posting here an you threaten the only people who do post. Hilarious! Very logical dude.
haha More logic, eh? I never said he made 60k solely on ads. I said those ads added a good deal to his income. I detailed many ways he is making money from his ebooks to his forum to his websites. He also has popup ads showing on ROK. Not to mention he actually collects email address from people who hit his site to push either his ebooks or maybe other products (I'm not on his newsletter list but he must be pushing something otherwise why create a newsletter). He also recommends books on his website and those are Amazon affiliate links.

The all add up and 60k isn't unbelievable. Like I said, you are more interested in feeding your own ego than thinking straight.

Roosh said he does 60k plus a year now. He never said it was from all ebooks. Just because people asked him about ebooks doesn't mean he answered exactly what was asked. Again, your logic is flawed.
Last edited by inner on August 22nd, 2014, 11:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.