Most Filipinas only like the idea of meeting foreigners

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

newlifeinphilippines,

It's not just a white guy thing. There are Korean guys or Asian guys from the wealthier nations going to the Philippines fooling around..get a girl pregnant and run away. Unfortunately the image of filipina is that they are cheap and easy. Lots of Korean guys think this way..personally I think it's f***ed up.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

chanta76 wrote:newlifeinphilippines,

It's not just a white guy thing. There are Korean guys or Asian guys from the wealthier nations going to the Philippines fooling around..get a girl pregnant and run away. Unfortunately the image of filipina is that they are cheap and easy. Lots of Korean guys think this way..personally I think it's f***ed up.
im not one to pump and dump girls i start getting feelings right away BUT ill admit i often think of sex first and if they aren't up to par or there is no chemistry i will dump them eventually. but who wants to be miserable and unhappy either just cause they are afraid to break up with a girl if your not happy your not happy its just mongers or guys like will n dowd are very picky. Yes I met a streetwalker in philippines who is now a single mom cause of a chinese lol
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

newlifeinphilippines wrote: If he isn't lying to them about he doesn't want marriage or he says he is not sure their future and makes no promises then he isn't ruining good girls. they are big girls they open their legs themselves. Good girls wouldn't do it in the first place. Then we have delusional guys like outwest who thinks he needs to save women when they obviously will do what they want anyways. and some girls love sex too so they want it also imagine that!!!! But of course outwest wouldn't know that hes too busy trying to save his legion of virgins who just want a guy for his money
If a foreigner charms and games a Filippina virgin into giving away her virginity, then, yes, he's ruining her. Even if it's consentual ruining, it's still ruining. She's throwing away her 'market value' on the marriage market for a cheap thrill, or else she will defraud her husband with a bait and switch tactic. I'm not saying she's not responsible for her decision, but the guy is still doing a bad thing by going along with it.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

davewe wrote:
OutWest wrote: I have said this for years. Once you live in Mongerville, it is unlikely that you can ever found your way out.
Mongerville - I love this lol!

Apparently, at least for now, Mongerville is a barangay in Davao :)
"Monger Airlines your lost cost carrier for banging sluts around the world!" lol

No guy wants ride on Virgin Airlines anymore, its embarrassing.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

MrMan wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote: If he isn't lying to them about he doesn't want marriage or he says he is not sure their future and makes no promises then he isn't ruining good girls. they are big girls they open their legs themselves. Good girls wouldn't do it in the first place. Then we have delusional guys like outwest who thinks he needs to save women when they obviously will do what they want anyways. and some girls love sex too so they want it also imagine that!!!! But of course outwest wouldn't know that hes too busy trying to save his legion of virgins who just want a guy for his money
If a foreigner charms and games a Filippina virgin into giving away her virginity, then, yes, he's ruining her. Even if it's consentual ruining, it's still ruining. She's throwing away her 'market value' on the marriage market for a cheap thrill, or else she will defraud her husband with a bait and switch tactic. I'm not saying she's not responsible for her decision, but the guy is still doing a bad thing by going along with it.
Then she wasn't so good after all :) Dont try to save someone who doesn't want to be saved. And thats what outwest is trying to do. Ive warned my gf about guys like will n dowd who are much worse than even me BUT i also know she is a big girl and if she does one night stands with other foreigners it will only be her fault if it goes bad in my opinon. If a girl sleeps with a guy right away she knows what she is getting into and i dont have much sympathy.

Its sort of like how guys warn us about bargirls. Well we wind up falling in love with them anyways, no one can stop the guys from doing it they have to learn the hard way. And if it goes bad utlimately it was our fault.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

chanta76 wrote:newlifeinphilippines,

I used to think the foreign men were the ones responsible for all the hooking up when I first got to the Philippines.

What surprised me the about Filipinas is 18 to 22 year olds aggressively pursue men the most. By 25 their pretty much an old maid and stop flirting with you because they don't think they have a chance. I was quite shocked to have crowds of young women staring at my ass when I walked down the street or chatting me up in public places. Unfortunately, young Filipinas are very fertile and too eager to prove it.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

This guy agrees with will n dowd LOL maybe this is him?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kWqu2e1YV0
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

If a Filipina is sexually attracted to you she'll be open to the idea of you sending her naked pics of yourself or seeing you naked on Skype. If she's a scammer she won't be interested.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Taco wrote:If a Filipina is sexually attracted to you she'll be open to the idea of you sending her naked pics of yourself or seeing you naked on Skype. If she's a scammer she won't be interested.
right away or once you have chatted awhile?
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Taco wrote:If a Filipina is sexually attracted to you she'll be open to the idea of you sending her naked pics of yourself or seeing you naked on Skype. If she's a scammer she won't be interested.
right away or once you have chatted awhile?
I wouldn't try it right away it probably won't work.

After a few weeks of chatting with a Filipina you like you can tell her you think she's sexy and you have sexual fantasies about her. You can ask her if she thinks your sexy. If she says yes you can offer to send her some sexy pics of yourself. If she likes what she sees your in business.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

i think this guy is will n dowd cause he says exactly the same thing lol

I think this guy is will n dowd cause he says the same thing will n dowd said
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkKgaXXzQqY
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:i think this guy is will n dowd cause he says exactly the same thing lol

This guy looks old and out of shape there's no way a young Filipina will be interested in dating him. That's the real reason he's getting scammed.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Taco wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:i think this guy is will n dowd cause he says exactly the same thing lol

This guy looks old and out of shape there's no way a young Filipina will be interested in dating him. That's the real reason he's getting scammed.
what about guys that claim their wives love them like some of the well known guys on happier abroad despite being old and fat? Well we both know the answer but you can't convince them. There is a reason why you picked your wife you know shes not a scammer.

To be honest though i dont know why the hesitancy for scammers, if i was old and fat I would accept scammers hell the bigger the scammer the better cause then youd get the really hot girls instead of the borderline ones who pretend to like you.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 30th, 2020, 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Ghost wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Taco wrote:

what about guys that claim their wives love them like some of the well known guys on happier abroad despite being old and fat? Well we both know the answer but you can't convince them. There is a reason why you picked your wife you know shes not a scammer.

To be honest though i dont know why the hesitancy for scammers, if i was old and fat I would accept scammers hell the bigger the scammer the better cause then youd get the really hot girls instead of the borderline ones who pretend to like you.
Yeah, good point. You can always out-scam the scammers or just straight-up use them for sex even if you have to trade some money. Just don't get into relationships with them and obviously don't marry them. There are still too many old, dumb guys falling for the bullshit. All the better for young whippersnappers like myself, I suppose.
well get into a relationship if you can maintain the illussion and make precautions. WIth my bargir i was in a relatinoship but problem is she wasn't with me lol so i took it hard in the end. but i could do it again with someone else when im older and have less options but right now its not worth it. at my age i dont want to deal with blatant hoes anymore i prefer a more real girl but if i was in my 50's or whatever i would have to accept that every girl in her 20's that is average at least looking has to be p4p on some level. and this goes for the married guys who even brought their wives back to america, its p4p but they are too stupid to realize it LOL