OK since will n dowd ruined philippines where to go to next?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

OK since will n dowd ruined philippines where to go to next?

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Philippines is all the rave but no more now that Will n dowds of the world have taken over. Now only scammers want to meet foreigners. So where should we head next where the will n dowds wont go? Vietnam, cambodia? Indonesia? South africa? Laos? India? Burma? Dubai? dont forget before philippines it was eastern europe and china and before that it was Russia. Now that those countries have all been mongered or more prosperous everyone went ot philippines. Its a bit like game where you have to be ahead of the pack.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 30th, 2020, 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Ghost wrote:He didn't ruin Philippines. The scum of the Philippines - which he acted like he was looking for - ruined him. Philippines is, I think, still largely "undiscovered." Outside of Manila, Angeles, Cebu, etc. that is.

And since when did China get mongered? It ain't no Philippines. A lot of it is straight up un-mongerable, fortunately.

Well no one wants to live off the beaten path i prefer a cheap long term hotel good rate and lots of conveniences. I guess one could go to a smaller city like bacolad or something th at is reasonable size. but i think the philippines in general is overrun. Alot of women go to cebu or manila to work then come back to the province or some go abroad then come back so there will be women even in teh provinces that may have been ruined by foreigners. Ive had a few willing to come out of mindanao to be my livein in cebu off the dating site. Better to look for a untouched country like vietnam or cambodia or indonesia.

If you read what I said OR become more prosperous. That was one reason why eastern europe and russia stopped becoming mongering grounds same for china. they are too prosperous now. Now by american standards they are not prosperous but city women in china and russia im sure are quite stuck up and dont need foreigners. Actually china is the worst cause they have a shortage of women so that hasn't been a place to go for a very long time.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Don't worry, there's thousands of towns and villages full of Filipinas that still live in bamboo huts with no power that have not had their minds poisoned by the evils of western society. Most mongers on the other hand can't handle life outside a big city for very long.
Last edited by Taco on August 24th, 2014, 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Taco wrote:Don't worry, there's thousands of towns and villages full of Filipinas that still live in bamboo huts with no power that have not had their minds poisoned by the evils of western society.
that live with 10 people in a room and you have to wine and dine their family and they would be too s hy to move into you cause their daughter would be having premarital sex LOL plus there is no decent hotels nearby
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Ghost wrote:He didn't ruin Philippines. The scum of the Philippines - which he acted like he was looking for - ruined him. Philippines is, I think, still largely "undiscovered." Outside of Manila, Angeles, Cebu, etc. that is.

And since when did China get mongered? It ain't no Philippines. A lot of it is straight up un-mongerable, fortunately.
China was a monger's paradise in the 90s but it was exploited largely by Asians, esp. non PRC Chinese.

Japan, S. Korea, and Taiwan was full of monger opps. through the 70s and 80s.

W. Europe was probably a great place for American's in the decade or two right after the WWII.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: OK since will n dowd ruined philippines where to go to n

Post by Rock »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Philippines is all the rave but no more now that Will n dowds of the world have taken over. Now only scammers want to meet foreigners. So where should we head next where the will n dowds wont go? Vietnam, cambodia? Indonesia? South africa? Laos? India? Burma? Dubai? dont forget before philippines it was eastern europe and china and before that it was Russia. Now that those countries have all been mongered or more prosperous everyone went ot philippines. Its a bit like game where you have to be ahead of the pack.
Maybe Papua New Guinea or perhaps Liberia? Don't forget to write a trip report lol.
Last edited by Rock on August 24th, 2014, 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Rock wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Philippines is all the rave but no more now that Will n dowds of the world have taken over. Now only scammers want to meet foreigners. So where should we head next where the will n dowds wont go? Vietnam, cambodia? Indonesia? South africa? Laos? India? Burma? Dubai? dont forget before philippines it was eastern europe and china and before that it was Russia. Now that those countries have all been mongered or more prosperous everyone went ot philippines. Its a bit like game where you have to be ahead of the pack.
Maybe Papua New Guinea or perhaps Liberia? Don't forget to write a trip report lol.
I saw a trip report of someone in india for p4p and the girsl were gorgeous so dont know why people said p4p is not good there. India is definitely untouched by foreigners. and its a democracy. but i think its a pretty dangerous country for foreigners i think cause of the religious issues.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Rock wrote:
I saw a trip report of someone in india for p4p and the girsl were gorgeous so dont know why people said p4p is not good there. India is definitely untouched by foreigners. and its a democracy. but i think its a pretty dangerous country for foreigners i think cause of the religious issues.
Maybe you could do a trip report on India? LOL. I'm quite attracted to Indian women--especially overseas Indian women--so maybe it's as untouched as you say?

Before BoycottAmericanWomen went bonkers--and got expelled from this site--he did mention that he was married to an Indian women, so who knows...maybe all the negative reputation of India, is overblown? Maybe you should go and find-out?
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

Please go to East Timor. I bet it's poosy paradise.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

wel no meat allowed and ill take the other peoples words that the average indian girl is very ugly and very conservative. But it would be interesting place to visit.

indonesia sparks my interest but language issues, and on average even less attractive than filipinos probably from accounts and videos ive seen, and radical muslims in various places is kind of a turnoff.

vietnam is nice and no muslims but then the secret police will watch you with women and it makes it hard to stay there with visas and other privacy issues with their communism.

I dont want to be in china since its communist and no rights and they are becoming quite prosperous and westernized in the cities. also very polluted.

hmmm seems like for a long stay thailand or philippines is the most ideal.
tamdrin12
Freshman Poster

Post by tamdrin12 »

Lol Man I've lived in India... India is a dirty dirty country its filthy.. The women in most places of India aren't even allowed to go outside.. It is completely depressed... If you go for P4P in a city like Mumbai you will go to an area of town that seems like it should be uninhabitable by humans... in a filthly little room you will f**k your filthy ugly Indian girl who probably is HIV positive... Go to India for one reason... to get a sense of gladness in not being born there.... I have spent over 1.5 years in India so I know what I'm talking about..

That guy starchild is Indian... ask him about it
Been living abroad for 4 years now. India, Nepal, Taiwan, and Thailand. Currently in Thailand teaching English as my bread and butter.

Check out my online store featuring cool jewelry and items at very reasonable prices from Thailand!

http://thailand-treasures.myshopify.com/collections/all
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

MrBlueLight wrote:Please go to East Timor. I bet it's poosy paradise.
:lol: Between that and Papua New Guinea :wink:
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

I lack the experience of global travel in regards to many here but if all you rely on is online than it seems like the Philippines is at the top.

If you can learn to branch out, take some language classes, appreciate the culture, and become more self confident then there are many places for you.

You've mentioned before that Africa isn't for you but I've heard some countries are pretty solid there, such as Ethiopia. According to Naughty Nomad, all he had to do was "show up" in reference to getting females.
Boxman
Freshman Poster

Post by Boxman »

tamdrin12 wrote:Lol Man I've lived in India... India is a dirty dirty country its filthy.. The women in most places of India aren't even allowed to go outside.. It is completely depressed... If you go for P4P in a city like Mumbai you will go to an area of town that seems like it should be uninhabitable by humans... in a filthly little room you will f**k your filthy ugly Indian girl who probably is HIV positive... Go to India for one reason... to get a sense of gladness in not being born there.... I have spent over 1.5 years in India so I know what I'm talking about..
Where did you live in India and what were your circumstances? Just curious - there's not much information about India here.