Why You Should Try Northern Peru

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
Travel Dude
Freshman Poster

Why You Should Try Northern Peru

Post by Travel Dude »

I have traveled throughout Latin America. I have also lived before in El Salvador, Colombia, Mexico, Honduras and Guatemala. I found the women in Peru to be the best in Latin America. Why? They love Americans, not just to marry. Peruvian women also love their family and devote equal care to their man.

To really find a traditional, sweet Peruvian girl, I would suggest to leave the capital Lima and head to the north of the country. The best cities in Peru for Peruvian women are in the north, not Lima . I have met really sexy, wonderful women from Piura and Chiclayo. These cities are warm and the people are the most friendly in all of Latin America.

For me, Piura is a special city. In Piura, people slow down and take time out during the day to sit in the park, eat ice cream and just enjoy life. They don't worry every minute about the stupid things in life like 401k, cars, big TVs, money, etc etc...most make very little money but really enjoy life to the fullest.

When it comes to the beautiful ladies in Piura, most girls that I pass by, smile and slow down in order for you to make some conversation. I have never seen anything like this in the USA.

I am not a young guy (in my 50s) but for me, Peru will be my home. I am now back in the USA working a decent paying but lousy job. I hope to relocate soon to Peru forever. I just hope I can find a way to support myself when I return to beautiful Peru.
Master2
Freshman Poster

Re: Why You Should Try Northern Peru

Post by Master2 »

Travel Dude wrote:I have traveled throughout Latin America. I have also lived before in El Salvador, Colombia, Mexico, Honduras and Guatemala. I found the women in Peru to be the best in Latin America. Why? They love Americans, not just to marry. Peruvian women also love their family and devote equal care to their man.

To really find a traditional, sweet Peruvian girl, I would suggest to leave the capital Lima and head to the north of the country. The best cities in Peru for Peruvian women are in the north, not Lima . I have met really sexy, wonderful women from Piura and Chiclayo. These cities are warm and the people are the most friendly in all of Latin America.

For me, Piura is a special city. In Piura, people slow down and take time out during the day to sit in the park, eat ice cream and just enjoy life. They don't worry every minute about the stupid things in life like 401k, cars, big TVs, money, etc etc...most make very little money but really enjoy life to the fullest.

When it comes to the beautiful ladies in Piura, most girls that I pass by, smile and slow down in order for you to make some conversation. I have never seen anything like this in the USA.

I am not a young guy (in my 50s) but for me, Peru will be my home. I am now back in the USA working a decent paying but lousy job. I hope to relocate soon to Peru forever. I just hope I can find a way to support myself when I return to beautiful Peru.
Hey, to each his own. Just be careful of that Indian blood. It's pretty treacherous. The Peruvians I've known in the USA were one step above animals you might see in a zoo. I'm not kidding.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Hey, to each his own. Just be careful of that Indian blood. It's pretty treacherous. The Peruvians I've known in the USA were one step above animals you might see in a zoo. I'm not kidding.
Most immigrants in the USA are often the exact opposite of what they are in their home countries.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
SNS
Freshman Poster

Post by SNS »

Master2 wrote:
Travel Dude wrote:I have traveled throughout Latin America. I have also lived before in El Salvador, Colombia, Mexico, Honduras and Guatemala. I found the women in Peru to be the best in Latin America. Why? They love Americans, not just to marry. Peruvian women also love their family and devote equal care to their man.

I agree. I have also read other guy's experiences. The Peruvian chicks really love gringos, they are sweet, but damned they are lacking in the looks department..
Travel Dude
Freshman Poster

Post by Travel Dude »

SNS you are right but you are also wrong. In Lima, the girls are not the greatest looking but in the north, they are hot. If you go to Iquitos, you will find the women can compete with any hot looking Colombian girl.

To me, the women of Lima vs the women of the north are two different countries.
Montanaland
Freshman Poster

hidden treasures?

Post by Montanaland »

Just by looking at pics of girls from N. Peru..they aren't that bad. Also, my findings are exactly what the Dude are describing as very friendly and a pro amercian destination.

On International Sex guide thier is a guy (dave 33) that even has his own forum on Peru with quite a few threads second only to Colombia.
Master2
Freshman Poster

Post by Master2 »

ladislav wrote:
Most immigrants in the USA are often the exact opposite of what they are in their home countries.
Why is that? Are you the opposite of what you were in your home country?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: hidden treasures?

Post by Adama »

:o
Last edited by Adama on June 10th, 2018, 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Master2 wrote:
ladislav wrote:
Why is that? Are you the opposite of what you were in your home country?
I am not in the USA.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Where are the pictures of the girls, though?
Travel Dude
Freshman Poster

Post by Travel Dude »

ladislav wrote:Where are the pictures of the girls, though?
For me, these are cute women from the city of Piura.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atTzMtka0uc
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

YT is blocked in some countries, post jpg's to a server.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

:o
Last edited by Adama on June 10th, 2018, 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Thanks. I have an idea now. Yeah, not bad. But to my eyes, looking from the Philippines, these girls are not that great looking. I would not want to leave the Philippines for example and go to Peru. They are just not pretty enough for me to make the trip. But that is just me.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Travel Dude wrote: For me, these are cute women from the city of Piura.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atTzMtka0uc
There might have been 1 girl in the bunch that I found half attractive. The others, no way.

I will say that these girls are very hot for gringos on average so a western man can have their picks of the bunch, especially if he is blonde. Blonde hair is virtually fetishized in Peru.

Thanks for the offering this up, but Piura girls seem typical of what I encountered in Peru years ago.