Author of 2 books advises women to become bitchy to get men

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
miss_conduct
Freshman Poster

Author of 2 books advises women to become bitchy to get men

Post by miss_conduct »

I don't remember the author's name, but if I did I probably would not post it here. She has written a couple of books with titles like "Why Men Love,Marry Bitches..."
According to her you have to be this way or the man in your life will never truly appreciate you. I don't know if this is yet another book that is yet another by-product of western politically correct media b.s, because it was rated highly.
Someone called the author a "delusional femi-nutcase, yet again".
Another book that became a runaway bestseller was "The Rules" which instructed women on the "art" of being "elusive" and how the men MUST chase, and the woman, never. I guess some of the members of the board may have heard of these books.
Discussion anyone? These books that advise women to act bitchy so that men will value them in a relationship?

Oh, and Winston, if you are reading this post, I have been listening to all your podcasts, and I LOVE them!
I would be delighted to be interviewed, although I know that only my life story is what I have got to go on.
I had a lonely young life, much like yours. I'd probably burn your ear off talking about the social misery I have endured over the years!
:)
Be good, or be good at it.
johnnyderp
Freshman Poster

Post by johnnyderp »

I don't have much to add, but it's heartening to know that intelligence and common-sense aren't pre-requisites in writing 2 books.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Sounds great. Encourage women to show their true colors so that they warn men not to marry them.
miss_conduct
Freshman Poster

Post by miss_conduct »

Don't worry, I have not read them, I was just noting that they did make the bestseller list!
Be good, or be good at it.