Why Are Modern Women Intent On Getting Married?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
The
Junior Poster

Why Are Modern Women Intent On Getting Married?

Post by The »

Men are dragging their feet to altar now more than ever and would rather be a partner/boyfriend than husband...And women who claim to be more independent than ever, riding the cock carousel in there prime years are insisting on getting married still? Why?
TheLegendSeeker
Freshman Poster

Post by TheLegendSeeker »

To get even more benefits of course. They are not satisfied and fulfilled with their lives. Don't you know women are the most selfish, manipulative, greedy, deceptive, conniving creatures ever created? Modern women usually marry a nice guy who is financially stable. The modern women still need someone to shower her with compliments 24/7, gifts, free diners, affection, attention and not having to offer anything in return. But she still shops around for a better deal and cheats of course. In the end she divorces the nice wealthy guy out of boredom, takes half of his assets and moves on to the next candidate. The modern "independent" women do it for the thrill and drama.
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Post by nicho12 »

TheLegendSeeker wrote:To get even more benefits of course. They are not satisfied and fulfilled with their lives. Don't you know women are the most selfish, manipulative, greedy, deceptive, conniving creatures ever created? Modern women usually marry a nice guy who is financially stable. The modern women still need someone to shower her with compliments 24/7, gifts, free diners, affection, attention and not having to offer anything in return. But she still shops around for a better deal and cheats of course. In the end she divorces the nice wealthy guy out of boredom, takes half of his assets and moves on to the next candidate. The modern "independent" women do it for the thrill and drama.
If I had the power to do so, I would shoot every beta male who marries these whores because they're the ones who keep this evil system running by marrying these bitches. We want the system destroyed, but the beta males/blue pillers keep propping up the system
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 30th, 2020, 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

It's biology. Women want men to protect them and take care of them. They want the father of the children around to protect them during pregnancy and throughout life. So most of them generally crave marriage. Those who had a rough home life growing up or for whatever reason say they don't want it, and think that intellectually, may have a desire for it as well deep on the inside.

But then there is bad upbringing and poison radical feminist philosophy and the philosophy of the sexual revolution. So many of them indulge in sexual immorality and don't think of it as lowering their value. They don't realize that if they marry, the right thing to do is to submit to a man and respect him. So they want marriage, but they've bought into a philosophy that prepares them to be bad wives.

Why wouldn't they want to marry? The real question is why men would want to marry them?

I've encountered some MGTOW who will speak ill of your marriage if you tell them you are married. There needs to be a movement against marrying feminists and fornicating women. That might help our culture more than anything else, especially if the media caught on and women on talk shows and the liberals on 'The View' talked about how easy it is for submissive virgin women to find husbands and how nearly impossible it is for Radical Feminists and women who'd rode the carnal carousel to get married.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

They want a big fancy wedding to impress their friends.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Hero wrote:They want a big fancy wedding to impress their friends.
Very true. They have to be the center of attention at all times. Its just a way of feeding their huge egos.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Appreciate the comments so far....

But my thing is this though...say your in a relationship with this female and its been 5-6 years now....everything is going well...your madly in love.....BUT NOW marriage hasn't been discussed as much or not yet anyway...and the woman says to herself "its been 6 years since our relationship started, and I need some sort of commitment from him in order for me to stay..."

She now communicates these concerns with you and presents a timeline/ultimatum that if an engagement or marriage doesn't happen within a certain timeframe then she may leave....

Why would she want to drastically change something that is going well and that the relationship is in good spot? Why is that?
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

The wrote:Why would she want to drastically change something that is going well and that the relationship is in good spot? Why is that?
Because she's getting old and she realizes that if you end up dumping her, she's going to be all alone for the rest of her life with no alimony.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

MrMan wrote:It's biology. Women want men to protect them and take care of them. They want the father of the children around to protect them during pregnancy and throughout life. So most of them generally crave marriage.

The real question is why men would want to marry them?
Exactly, why would any man want to marry a woman who is a single mother, or who has slept around or who is a feminist?

I have met many men who have married women who are single mothers, whores and feminists. It baffles the mind to think there are men out there who are so desperate for women, that will lower their standards and take any woman they can find. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

jamesbond wrote: Exactly, why would any man want to marry a woman who is a single mother, or who has slept around or who is a feminist?

I have met many men who have married women who are single mothers, whores and feminists. It baffles the mind to think there are men out there who are so desperate for women, that will lower their standards and take any woman they can find. :shock:
I know of one woman who's a 46-year-old divorced mother of two, who won't date any guy outside the age range 41-46. Not only that, but she says that she has to have a sexual relationship with a guy before she'll commit to him, to test him for "sexual compatibility". God only knows how many men she's taken for a "test drive". As if that weren't enough, she's sarcastic, bitchy, and arrogant. And yet, she still gets dates. I, too, am baffled :?
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

The guaranteed alimony and community property given that her husband wasn't wise enough to get a prenup or an asset protection plan.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Hero wrote:
The wrote:Why would she want to drastically change something that is going well and that the relationship is in good spot? Why is that?
Because she's getting old and she realizes that if you end up dumping her, she's going to be all alone for the rest of her life with no alimony.
Thats not necessarily true these days as there are a lot of blue pill white knights ready to jump in and date her....I just don't get why the sudden change in attitude from these women...

They got everything they want....a good relationship with a good man and the relationship is going well and a commitment....why ruin it with the prospect of a marriage though?

Is it a power issue? Do women feel less power when they are in a domestic partnership as opposed to a marriage?
Break the chains
Freshman Poster

Post by Break the chains »

Hero wrote:They want a big fancy wedding to impress their friends.
This.

And to get your hard-earned assets through the family/divorce courts, who favour women.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Hero wrote:
jamesbond wrote: Exactly, why would any man want to marry a woman who is a single mother, or who has slept around or who is a feminist?

I know of one woman who's a 46-year-old divorced mother of two, who won't date any guy outside the age range 41-46. Not only that, but she says that she has to have a sexual relationship with a guy before she'll commit to him, to test him for "sexual compatibility". God only knows how many men she's taken for a "test drive". As if that weren't enough, she's sarcastic, bitchy, and arrogant. And yet, she still gets dates. I, too, am baffled :?
Probably men who are ready and willing for a test drive, but who have no intention of buying.