Do Ukrainian women f*cking love Americans now?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Guys, stop watching Bourne movies and "Transporter".

Please study about the culture there. Don't be like the Russians who don't care about it.

Women from a non-English speaking country who are English speaking and are on websites looking for Western foreigners are women with an agenda and are not " fresh". It's just the truth. Because most Americans are not fluent in Russian( let alone Ukrainian) this again complicates matters even more.

Again, the individual opinions differ in Ukraine tremendously. Judging the opinion of 46 million people by one or two people you met online and spoke to in English is naive at best. Keep in mind also that most people whom Americans end up dating thinking of them as Ukrainian are ethnic Russians who were born in Ukraine. The same goes for Americans who date " Latvians" . Check your GF's last name.

To an American , place of birth= what a person is. Not there. So, those anti-American and pro-Russian Ukrainians are only Ukrainians in the American mind according to the American : "Where you from?" logic. But these are usually Russians who are living in Ukraine. Hence , the anti-Americans are usually such people. Most Americans - just like most Russians --have no interest in the subtleties of the local culture.

Keep in mind another thing- a Russian man+ Ukrainian woman is also a rare combination. Real Ukrainian girls - as in Ukrainian speaking, traditional ones- do not as a rule like Russian guys to date. Their national poet urges them not to do it. There are not many Russian guys going to Ukraine to find wives. If that does happen, the Russian guys must be very malleable and sweet. And speak Ukrainian- which is what they ( 99%) stubbornly refuse to do ( even after 100 years in the country) to the point that it leads to wars.

Cities like Kharkov and Odessa are culturally Russian cities and were built by Russians, btw.

Ukraine is not a very good country to find women, actually. Many of them treat Ukrainian guys like shit, too.

You can find one but you need to be there, in their society and do it on their terms. Not on websites designed for foreigners. There are exceptions to the rule. But my feel is unless the American guy is really interested in their culture and wants to do things on their terms or the girls is really into America and wants to immigrate and become Americanized, your chances are slim.

Having said all this, I may be wrong, and you are welcome to prove me wrong. I will be happy to see you do it- I mean it.

The reason I date Filipinas is because I am 54 and 5'7". Nobody under 45 needs me in Ukraine.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

ladislav wrote:
Ukraine is not a very good country to find women, actually. Many of them treat Ukrainian guys like shit, too.
There's an honest comment.
Boxman
Freshman Poster

Post by Boxman »

Sounds like the window of opportunity to find a good Ukrainian or Russian girl has long passed. From everything I've been reading on this site and elsewhere, the window of opportunity was the 1990's. That was the time when you could snag a sweet, wholesome and beautiful Russian or Ukrainian girl. Too bad I wasn't in a position to take advantage of the situation back then... seems I missed the bus.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Boxman wrote:Sounds like the window of opportunity to find a good Ukrainian or Russian girl has long passed. From everything I've been reading on this site and elsewhere, the window of opportunity was the 1990's. That was the time when you could snag a sweet, wholesome and beautiful Russian or Ukrainian girl. Too bad I wasn't in a position to take advantage of the situation back then... seems I missed the bus.
Absolutely. I first started looking for a Russian or Ukrainian bride at the end of 2001, just when the window of opportunity was closing. At first there were tons of beautiful, sweet women who wanted nothing more than a nice guy with a steady job to marry. But the supply of these women dwindled quickly, so that by the middle of 2002, there were hardly any left (at least on the internet). Oh well, at least now I know where not to look.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

You can still get one, don't get me wrong. Right now there is more pro-Americanism but there's also a lot of patriotism and flag waving. If you go there and support the country and try to fit in, you may meet a nice girl. It's just that an American is usually seen as someone to emigrate with- and now it's no longer emigration that people want- they are getting ready for a war.

Are you interested in the country, too? Or you just want a hot blond? Many of them are becoming more and more patriotic. An American who supports Ukraine and who wants to be a Ukrainian may be a very good person for them.

Having said all this, if you get on www.mamba.ru and go through 3000 girls, you will meet one for you. I suggest 25 and up, though. You will just have to be more patient, work harder and learn to love the country, as well. And why not? Great food, great music, very rich folklore.
Just like I love the Philippine culture - I am not just after a hot Asian. And that is a big plus.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

ladislav wrote:You can still get one, don't get me wrong. Right now there is more pro-Americanism but there's also a lot of patriotism and flag waving. If you go there and support the country and try to fit in, you may meet a nice girl. It's just that an American is usually seen as someone to emigrate with- and now it's no longer emigration that people want- they are getting ready for a war.

Are you interested in the country, too? Or you just want a hot blond? Many of them are becoming more and more patriotic. An American who supports Ukraine and who wants to be a Ukrainian may be a very good person for them.

Having said all this, if you get on www.mamba.ru and go through 3000 girls, you will meet one for you. I suggest 25 and up, though. You will just have to be more patient, work harder and learn to love the country, as well. And why not? Great food, great music, very rich folklore.
Just like I love the Philippine culture - I am not just after a hot Asian. And that is a big plus.
"Getting ready for a war?" They are prosecuting a war, against nominally their own countrymen, using the borrowed IMF money that's supposed to prop up the economy (fat chance) to do so. This war has already exhausted what minimal supplies of patriotism and morale exist in the country, and is continued now only at the direction of the United States, which wants to use the poor country to drive an economic wedge between Russia and Europe, and only with universal conscription -- all men between 18 and 55 -- that is deeply resented.

Maybe you're suggesting they are getting ready for a war with Russia. That would be over in about 48 hours, and it will happen if the Nazi thug regime in Kiev keeps slaughtering civilians in the Donbass.

I wouldn't even consider supporting that regime by spending one nickel in Ukraine. It will collapse anyway in a few months, when Ukrainians realize that the wartime "economy" the U.S. has given them doesn't heat the house in winter time, and Gazprom has cut them off. Then there will be another Maidan, and it won't be directed against Russia.
j31
Freshman Poster

Post by j31 »

Just a quick update. Inna's ex boyfriend has added me to skype and wanted explanation. When I explained to him everything he was a bit shocked. He said he's been with her for 4 years and he called it off in the summer for different reasons. I said how do you feel now? He said he is disgusted his girlfriend could do something like this. I said it seems she has betrayed us both. He said do not worry I will embarrass her to her family.

So I would definitely be careful if looking for a woman in Ukraine. Now that the truth has come out it appears that Inna is a professional liar that was living a double life. This woman is definitely trying to escape Ukraine.

I'm not saying all Ukranian women are liars but I am still very shocked by this. Even her ex bf said to me that she has been really strange and borderline psychotic for the past year. It is one of the main reasons he ignored her and she was able to find me. I said yes, a lot of those arguments I had with her are making sense now. She was crazy because she had two boyfriends. That must be a horrible way to live your life. Constantly having to think of lies to tell to throw the suspicions off from both boyfriends. It is too hilarious to think about the past now. She was a master at lying! Now I've developed a friendship with him and I just share the dirt on her. He said he cannot stop laughing at this false creature.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

When I was 17, a girl would tag along with me to my father's house by the beach. She would take two dogs and a friend with her saying that she was a nice girl and needed a chaperon.

After she'd enjoyed the beach, and swore love to me and told me we would be getting married as soon as we were both 18, she went back to the city. I went to visit her and bingo, there was her BF and he started hitting me. I am not big on fighting so I just walked ( ran) away.

Other guys told me she'd been dating lots of guys simultaneously and sicking them on each other. This was in Odessa, Ukraine.

There are some evil women there. Gotta step carefully.

In the Philippines, when a "porener" starts complaining about the cheating corrupt people who overcharge and lie, or when I complained about being hit by a drunken government employee, they just shrug and nod. They are not embarrassed at all. Why should they? They all got cheated, lied to and abused in that corrupt country, too. They all got robbed and scammed. Welcome to the Philippines. They even say that foreigners are scammed more politely while the locals are treated like crap while being scammed.

Those countries are minefields. Not for the naive and/or the trusting.

But the choice is yours. Do you want to go through the minefield, keep looking for pay dirt, and then after much sieving find that jewel or do you want to give up?

While I am still not married, I was able to find some really good people in the Philippines. Like now, I know of two girls who are extremely honest, intelligent, hard working and also very pretty. Honorable and really fun to be with. They also treat me as one of them, only speak Tagalog to me and I can pretty much trust them with anything. We're still just good friends but I'm really glad I have such contacts.

But the stories they tell me about what goes on in their families or towns - with scamming, robberies, etc. They make your hair stand on end. One girl's brother just brought a lot of money from Dubai ( years of working there) and it was stolen by one of his friends. There's talk of some serious revenge going on now. And the other girl is telling me stories of Mindanao bombings and her rich family falling apart, etc. Betrayals everywhere.

Can we navigate such minefields in such countries? To find the golden nuggets.

That's a big question.
Last edited by ladislav on September 8th, 2014, 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

ladislav wrote:When I was 17, a girl would tag along with me to my father's house by the beach. She would take two dogs and a friend with her saying that she was a nice girl and needed a chaperon.

After she enjoyed the beach, and swore love to me and told me we would be getting married, she went back to the city. I went to visit her and bingo, there was her BF and he started hitting me. I am not big on fighting so I just walked ( ran) away.

Other guys told me she'd been dating lots of guys simultaneously and sicking them on each other. This was in Odessa, Ukraine.
Talk about a traumatizing experience with a girl at a young age. I have come across these in the US when these girls create scenarios and put the guys against each other to fight each other. Talk about drama...
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Re: Do Ukrainian women f*cking love Americans now?

Post by MJay1978 »

Boxman wrote:I wonder what impact the Russia-Ukraine conflict might be having on an American's dating prospects in Ukraine? Back in WWII Aussie women used to throw themselves at American GI's because we were seen as their protectors and saviors. GI's used to joke if you can't get laid in Australia, you can't get laid in a whorehouse. This same phenomenon helped make the Philippines a dating paradise for Americans after WWII (and it still is).

Anyway you'd think with the Ukrainian gov't having gotten itself into this situation where they desperately need American backing and weaponry to face the Russians, well you'd think this would tend to make Americans very appreciated there. We are their protectors and saviors, after all. :)

So is Ukraine (at least the Western half) back to being an American man's paradise? And conversely, is Russia now pretty much ruined as a love destination for American men?

Do we have any members currently located in either Russia or Ukraine? I'd be curious what they have to say...

I can tell you some things based on the Ukrainian women compared to the Russians. For starters, I would not bother with Russian women anymore. I tried to talk a couple of them and they made things more difficult. One of them even went as far as saying "You're done" with a laughing icon since she found out I'm American when I told her. I did not even get as many hits with Russian women on the Badoo.com site.

As for the Ukrainians however, ....all I can say is holy shit! How come I'm not here right now?! Lol! I did many test with Ukrainians on the Badoo.com site, which I got even 10 times more matches than I would on an American dating site! This is amazing what I discovered! Over 100 hits total is what I got from Ukrainian women. Not to mention, most of the women I matched with are beautiful! :D They're even nice when you talk to them. They also do not have the tendency to talk to themselves as if they're a narcissistic nut case compared to most American women. This is indeed a breath of fresh air! I believe I found the country where I'll be happy with the women, which I really want to go during the fall of 2015. I even found a lot of Ukrainians are more beautiful than the women here in America. I'm not going to lie. I had some bad things come up involving my daughter, which the video below will explain what happened. But I'm at my last rope with America at this point. I want to leave and be happy. I don't want to keep dealing with the toxic problems with America anymore. It's obvious to anyone the more I stay here, the more it makes me feel unhappy. I'm doing what I can to get my damn ducks in a row as a public speaker against feminism in my writing and in my video broadcasts so I can get the f**k out of here! At this point, I'm at my last rope and in desperation of wanting to leave this f***ed up matrix prison!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4HZaGYshQw
Boxman
Freshman Poster

Post by Boxman »

MJay1978 wrote:I can tell you some things based on the Ukrainian women compared to the Russians. For starters, I would not bother with Russian women anymore. I tried to talk a couple of them and they made things more difficult. One of them even went as far as saying "You're done" with a laughing icon since she found out I'm American when I told her. I did not even get as many hits with Russian women on the Badoo.com site.
I was afraid that would now be the case. Not that I can really blame the Russians for hating us at this point. We (the US) are pretty much trying to destroy their country. The economic warfare that we've been waging against Russia is bad enough, but giving high-tech weaponry to Ukraine is really the last straw. No doubt many Russians are being reminded of the 1980's when the US got so many Russians killed by arming the Afghan rebels. I'm still amazed the US ever thought it was a good idea to side with the worst kind of Islamic animals (Afghans, Pakis, Arabs) just to hurt Russia, an enemy at the time but an otherwise civilized country. Guess we got what we deserved on 9/11.

Anyway, if the Russians hate us now that's very sad. It didn't have to be this way. You can thank our military industrial complex for bringing back that Cold War they so desperately missed, and ruining another dating pool in the process.

With its endless meddling and wars of aggression the US govt is determined to make the world a very unwelcoming place for Americans seeking to live "happier abroad".
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Boxman: Been worrying about all this, myself. I don't think it's a good idea to say "we," though. It's really not "us," it's "them." There are so many times that America deliberately starts shit, both internally & internationally. I'm very worried that I won't get a chance to prove myself. Also that if something goes wrong, I'll get blamed or they'll simply take it out on me. It don't think it's wrong for people to be making broad assumptions, since things are happening as broad trends- but it's those broad trends that I want to move because of. The general tendancies (particularly the one to try to hi-jack everyone else's life, is something that I don't want to raise a family in. I've noticed that people that want to "crawl into other people's skin" tend to make somewhat literal attempts- if you catch my drift. People that want to have self-determination with other people's self tend to get strange & the prospect of having a wife or kids in that kind of environment worries me.

It seems that there's a general urge to persecute, too. There's a baseline effort to figure out a way that someone is doing something that constitutes a transgression. When the act isn't a problem, there's some kind of statute about the way it's done constituting a transgression. When that doesn't cause a problem, the fictional ramifications of something else happening is used as grounds for persecution. The "what if a bad guy did that?" reasoning is a broad trend like that. Anytime someone makes a point in favor of generating an inhospitable environment for attack, it seems that someone else will always say "What if a bad guy did that?" Well, that would be an injustice- but there's no exchange of situation through imagination. This is like someone trying to take someone else's money & when that person resists, the person robbing them says "What if you owed me money?" It's a promting to project an imagination of a different situation, to be observed & factored into the orientation of a decision, which sways an action.
Boxman
Freshman Poster

Post by Boxman »

Wolfeye wrote:Boxman: Been worrying about all this, myself. I don't think it's a good idea to say "we," though. It's really not "us," it's "them." There are so many times that America deliberately starts shit, both internally & internationally. I'm very worried that I won't get a chance to prove myself. Also that if something goes wrong, I'll get blamed or they'll simply take it out on me. It don't think it's wrong for people to be making broad assumptions, since things are happening as broad trends- but it's those broad trends that I want to move because of.
I agree; the cabal of unelected interests that actually runs this country (and most of the western world, for that matter) certainly don't represent the wishes of the majority of Americans, especially the ones open-minded enough to live abroad. But sadly, there are many people in these countries that the US is attacking (either economically or militarily) who won't distinguish between the US govt and US citizens. They'll simply lash out at any American they come across. Obviously most Russians or Eastern Ukrainians aren't going to view American visitors this way, but a few of them will. Enough to ruin your day if you run across the wrong group of people and there's no crowds around to keep thuggish behavior in check. I basically worry about being a target for a hate crime if I go to Russia, thanks to the nefarious actions of my govt.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Seems like American guys are getting more popular with Ukrainian women now. One of my beautiful Ukrainian lady friends, who was rather aloof up to now, is suddenly being much more friendly toward me :D She's finding much more time to chat with me and calling me "dear", "handsome", etc. She also says the war over there is making her really scared. No big surprise that she's looking for a guy to rescue her.

Also, my Ukrainian former GF, who turned off her profile on Ukrainedate.com over a year ago, has just turned it back on. Bet she's sorry now that she didn't treat me better :lol:
Last edited by Hero on January 25th, 2015, 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Seems like American guys are getting more popular with Ukrainian women now. One of my beautiful Ukrainian lady friends, who was rather aloof up to now, is suddenly being much more friendly toward me :D She's finding much more time to chat with me and calling me "dear", "handsome", etc. She also says the war is making her scared. No big surprise that she's looking for a guy to rescue her.

Also, my Ukrainian former GF, who turned off her profile on Ukrainedate.com over a year ago, has just turned it back on. Bet she's sorry now that she didn't treat me better :lol: