WTF is wrong with Hong Kong women?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 27th, 2020, 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

Been to Hong Kong for a few weeks and met a sweet girl. As we were enjoying our romantic evening, her guy friend called and this sweet and innocent girl picked up and phone and started bitching at her friend in Cantonese. After she ended the call, she turned back to an angel. She was a complete nymph in bed though.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

MrBlueLight wrote:
Been to Hong Kong for a few weeks and met a sweet girl. As we were enjoying our romantic evening, her guy friend called and this sweet and innocent girl picked up and phone and started bitching at her friend in Cantonese. After she ended the call, she turned back to an angel. She was a complete nymph in bed though.
:lol:

Well its always better to be the...

Jody (old-school Army term, maybe World War Two era)
Nigger in the Woodpile (very old-school, ahem)
Cuckold-er (my term)
Bridge Relationship (chick term from the 80's)
Sancho (Chicano term)

than to be the
Cuckold
Tonto (Mexican term)
etc.

You know one thing I really used to like about getting a girl's pants off and getting her to do the deed in record time... I felt like it was ***I*** who was the one who really got to know her as a person.

Me. Not the LTR lapdog BF/Fiance who came before, or God-knows-who came after.

I really believe that if you aren't prepared to know and bring out and savor someone's dark side, you really don't love the person. You just love a a Disney-Toon version of them.