How much Filipina BS do guys here take?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 27th, 2020, 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

yeah he took girls virginity and other stuff and threw them to the side he is brutal man lol. hes actually lucky he got away with what he did. i know one girl online whos family wanted to call the cops on some guy who promised marriage and took her virginity then dissapeared.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

That's why I asked in another thread how could he manage to dump girls so easily without running into trouble or guilt trips, but nobody replied.

I'm no saint, I'd like to date around for a while, but I'd hesitate about dumping someone abruptly. On the other hand, if you guys say they're moochers, scammers and sluts... it would actually come easier
Last edited by droid on August 28th, 2014, 6:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

I think internet dating in PI would mainly only be successful in Manila Metro area cause it's large enough to support dating numerous girls that can be filtered out due to them flaking and having the above negative traits of the average provincial Filipino. Those traits are common in Provincial Filipinos, not just for dating purposes.

If you're stuck in one of the provincial cities, including Cebu, you really need to meet women in person where they can get a feel for you whether they want to pursue being with you or not further. Internet activity in PI is still relatively new for most people, especially provincials moving to the big cities.

If you're looking to just try to get with women so that you can have a bang partner, internet users in PI aren't there yet. It'll take another generation before it becomes a regular thing, if it ever does. It's still better to go bar trolling if you're just looking for easy girls. IF you're looking for normal girls better to just find them in the malls or market place and chat them up.That's how it works still here in PI. It's easy to do too here in comparison to Western countries and non-English speaking ones. I don't even know why you need to use the internet, even someone like me would not use it and I used to use it extensively and was quite successful and used it for meeting chicks in the USA back in the late 90's and early 00's before I moved to Asia.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

As always, very insightful Mr S
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 27th, 2020, 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tamdrin12
Freshman Poster

Post by tamdrin12 »

There can actually be severe repurcussions for people who are playboy types in many countries. I know an Italian guy who was always going around hitting on women in public and he probably got many of them too.. This was in Nepal.. one night he was walking and someone hit him over the head with a metal pipe. He woke up the next day in a ditch... Had to get a shitload of stitches and spent 3 weeks in the hospital..
Been living abroad for 4 years now. India, Nepal, Taiwan, and Thailand. Currently in Thailand teaching English as my bread and butter.

Check out my online store featuring cool jewelry and items at very reasonable prices from Thailand!

http://thailand-treasures.myshopify.com/collections/all
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

droid wrote:That's why I asked in another thread how could he manage to dump girls so easily without running into trouble or guilt trips, but nobody replied.

I'm no saint, I'd like to date around for a while, but I'd hesitate about dumping someone abruptly. On the other hand, if you guys say they're moochers, scammers and sluts... it would actually come easier
my gf i just would fight her and throw her out. but let her back soon after. she was a moocher so i had all teh power ultimately.

milf girl i dumped and then she hit me up for money AFTERWARDS. but the thing is a few days after she claimed someone put a video of her on her facebook and asked if it was me taking a bad video. I never did take a video and she said the person deleted it before she saw it. so im assuming someone pranked her. but the point is it scared the crap out of me cause i was thinking what if she thought i had taken videos and then called the cops or seeked revenge? Its just one reminder why im scared to play the field there. personally i prefer to have on girl there. the problem is its hard to find a girl you can truly click wtih. i wound up clicking ok with my gf it just she wasn't ideal. and the bargirl before her was by accident and when they are paid actresses well you can see its not too hard that by accident.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 27th, 2020, 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Array9
Freshman Poster

Post by Array9 »

droid wrote:That's why I asked in another thread how could he manage to dump girls so easily without running into trouble or guilt trips, but nobody replied.

Narcissists generally don't have feelings for other people. The world revolves around them. People like the OP thrive off of attention and only care about pleasing themselves.

As for how he dumped the girls, he probably just changed his SIM card and moved to a new location. It also would not surprise me if he gave the girls a false name like Ron Mexico or Ron Jeremy :shock:
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
Array9
Freshman Poster

Post by Array9 »

Ghost wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:yeah he took girls virginity and other stuff and threw them to the side he is brutal man lol. hes actually lucky he got away with what he did. i know one girl online whos family wanted to call the cops on some guy who promised marriage and took her virginity then dissapeared.
If he keeps doing this long enough, it's not going to end well for him. I hope he presses his luck, though. Having one more piece of scum taken out of this world would bring a smile to my face.
I know of a few girls who told me that they lost their virginity to foreigners who promised to marry them. One girl that I am still in contact with, told me that she was engaged to a guy from California. After she got the ring, he sweet talked her into giving up the goodies. Within a day or two he started an argument with her and called off the wedding plans. She went on to tell me that he left her province and met up with another girl from Manila and eventually married her.

Foreigners have a bad reputation in the Philippines due to all the mongering going on there. Its not wonder why chaperones are needed there.
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Array9 wrote:
Ghost wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:yeah he took girls virginity and other stuff and threw them to the side he is brutal man lol. hes actually lucky he got away with what he did. i know one girl online whos family wanted to call the cops on some guy who promised marriage and took her virginity then dissapeared.
If he keeps doing this long enough, it's not going to end well for him. I hope he presses his luck, though. Having one more piece of scum taken out of this world would bring a smile to my face.
I know of a few girls who told me that they lost their virginity to foreigners who promised to marry them. One girl that I am still in contact with, told me that she was engaged to a guy from California. After she got the ring, he sweet talked her into giving up the goodies. Within a day or two he started an argument with her and called off the wedding plans. She went on to tell me that he left her province and met up with another girl from Manila and eventually married her.

Foreigners have a bad reputation in the Philippines due to all the mongering going on there. Its not wonder why chaperones are needed there.
thats the story similiar i heard from some girl online. Makes me wonder if its a scam story to pull the rug under or if they are true stories. hard to know. The one girl who claimed to be a virgin who lost it from this supposed foreigner had rather untasteful pictures i thought for a supposed good girl. Some of these girls are lying about being virgins i had one girl claimed to be a virgin yet the way she was acting online was quite forward and when i said i dont want a virgin she got angry etc.

no need for chaperones. You go with those girls ill stick with girls who have maturity enough to handle a guy on their own.