Cancun same as any other American city

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
steve55
Junior Poster

Cancun same as any other American city

Post by steve55 »

I just took a 4 day trip to cancun with my buddy and his family. His family makes the cancun trip a annual affair for family bonding time. For me, I really enjoyed the time with his family whom I've known for almost 30 years now. Naturally, my friend and I checked out the night scene and I have to tell you guys, cancun is no different then any other western city.!!! There's an EXTREME oversupply of "desperate" men resulting in a stuck up attitude of women who think they're too good for everyone and who have too much choice in men resulting in bad attitudes just like women in any city of America, I watched my buddy get shot down by every woman he approached!! Yet, this same buddy who is getting shot down by every western female in cancun and in America was able to hook up with 14 women in a 2 month time frame in Brazil!! So, go figure!! He had more women than he could handle in Brazil (and they were extremely hot) but totally strikes out in Dallas and cancun. If there's anything I've learned in life, it's that the golden rule in any man's dating or love life is that it's all about LOCATION, LOCATION, and LOCATION!!!! Learn this lesson well guys!! In my lifetime this is one thing that is so dam obvious it's rediculous!! Any man who crashes and burns in any western city (and even cancun which is just like any western city ) will succeed to his wildest dreams in any non western city. It seems to boil down to the law of supply and demand. It's that simple. If you are a western man in a western city, your value is nothing but SHIT!!! But put that same western man in any non western city, he will be the rock star and stud he could NEVER be in America. That's the fact jack! You american men need to learn this lesson well. If not, you'll continue to be a loser in the west. This is the truth and knowledge I share with you so you'll understand the truth about your value in different cultural settings.
Johnny
Freshman Poster

Post by Johnny »

Cancun is the fake Mexico it only for American tourist to spent money and get drunk if you want to see the real mexico go to SINALOA MEXICO durngo or Mexico city.
In2dadark
Freshman Poster

Post by In2dadark »

Won a trip there when I was working. Got sick; didn't seem there was anything special about the place outside of the free part. Couldn't pay me to go back. :)
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 27th, 2020, 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Duh. I've been telling you guys this for forever and a day.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Fellas, if you need to get some sun, surf, and a lay ... go to Dominican Republic, Costa Rica, or Aruba (or any of the Dutch Antilles) and bonk hoes there.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

S_Parc wrote:Fellas, if you need to get some sun, surf, and a lay ... go to Dominican Republic, Costa Rica, or Aruba (or any of the Dutch Antilles) and bonk hoes there.
You mean the former Dutch Antilles. lol
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
S_Parc wrote:Fellas, if you need to get some sun, surf, and a lay ... go to Dominican Republic, Costa Rica, or Aruba (or any of the Dutch Antilles) and bonk hoes there.
No,not former E. Aruba,Curação and Sint Maarten are still apart of the Kingdom of the Netherlands and are not sovereign countries.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

Cancun = a little American enclave in Mexico filled with nasty alcoholic STD ridden American whores.

What would make any one go there looking for a woman to love?
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Robert77 wrote:Cancun = a little American enclave in Mexico filled with nasty alcoholic STD ridden American whores.

What would make any one go there looking for a woman to love?
It's the year round white trash version of Virginia Beach VA or Ocean City Maryland, whereas the latter places are actually kinda ok during the summer time, in terms of friends and family gatherings. And I don't think ppl go to those stateside beach towns with the hope of finding romance; they bring their GFs with them.

Thus, this idea of getting 'away' for some surf in the Yucatan, is misinterpreted as a getaway romantic destination ... not even close.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

skateboardstephen wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
No,not former E. Aruba,Curação and Sint Maarten are still apart of the Kingdom of the Netherlands and are not sovereign countries.
You're half-right, and I'm half-right too: it's now known as the Kingdom of the Nederlands whereas IT HAD DISSOLVED THE DUTCH ANTILLES FOUR YEARS AGO.