Cute Girl (Thread became off-topic)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Tsar wrote:On another point, I already decided that I'd be willing to live with people and the media calling me a pervert or other terms if I try to court and marry a 16 year old girl. I wouldn't really care about being called a pervert because I would know I was righteous. The attacks of wicked rabble and fools would only help reaffirm my righteousness. It would just be a shaming tactic or an intimidation tactic, and I will not be shamed or intimidated for my righteous ambitions and righteous desires.
You do realize that 16 year old girls in EE or anywhere are completely immature and not going to be ready to settle down like you think they are.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

eurobrat wrote:
Tsar wrote:On another point, I already decided that I'd be willing to live with people and the media calling me a pervert or other terms if I try to court and marry a 16 year old girl. I wouldn't really care about being called a pervert because I would know I was righteous. The attacks of wicked rabble and fools would only help reaffirm my righteousness. It would just be a shaming tactic or an intimidation tactic, and I will not be shamed or intimidated for my righteous ambitions and righteous desires.
You do realize that 16 year old girls in EE or anywhere are completely immature and not going to be ready to settle down like you think they are.
'

I think it's possible... provided you are an exceptionally charismatic and persuasive man. You would probably require a certain status, handsome looks and financial means can't hurt your cause seeing as though Eastern European tend to be as much if not more materialistic then Western European or American girls. Above all you need charisma and social skills... things one only really develops through practice, trial and error. To pull this off you would have to possess qualities I don't think Tsar possesses at present. Maybe if he worked his butt off for five years he might, but he would have to constantly mingle with people and socialize with girls first or else he won't know what the hell he's doing once he arrives in his Promised Land.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Re: Cute Belarusian girl

Post by S_Parc »

Tsar wrote:
S_Parc wrote:
:roll: this is already sounding like a re-play of the loneliness thread ...

viewtopic.php?t=23351
It does contain similar points.

I was pointing out a profile of an attractive Belarusian girl which is what the thread should have been about. Others brought in some unrelated points of an unrelated topic making it personal, which then got my reply based on my feelings on the unrelated topic. The replies shouldn't have been made personal.
Judging by the current response linked lists chain, it's deja vu.

Folks, this discussion is now, a repeat of an earlier topic.

You do realize that in the future, there will be AI/expert systems which could generate these responses, now that the cause/effect pattern is delineated. Don't be the effect of automation, find something new to discuss.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

All of these words have nothing to do with physical chemistry, which Tsar may well be able to generate. Any speculation about his chances with women have very little credibility coming from someone who hasn't met him in person. Some guys barely need to speak at all, and generally I have found that to be a good policy when trying to get tight with women. Lock eyes, move in, and keep your mouth shut is usually the best way to proceed.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

gsjackson wrote:All of these words have nothing to do with physical chemistry, which Tsar may well be able to generate. Any speculation about his chances with women have very little credibility coming from someone who hasn't met him in person. Some guys barely need to speak at all, and generally I have found that to be a good policy when trying to get tight with women. Lock eyes, move in, and keep your mouth shut is usually the best way to proceed.
That worked for me when I was in Brazil.

Also, I believe that was Warren Beatty's signature move in Hollywood.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
'

I think it's possible... provided you are an exceptionally charismatic and persuasive man. You would probably require a certain status, handsome looks and financial means can't hurt your cause seeing as though Eastern European tend to be as much if not more materialistic then Western European or American girls. Above all you need charisma and social skills... things one only really develops through practice, trial and error. To pull this off you would have to possess qualities I don't think Tsar possesses at present. Maybe if he worked his butt off for five years he might, but he would have to constantly mingle with people and socialize with girls first or else he won't know what the hell he's doing once he arrives in his Promised Land.
Also you forgot language looking at the numbers don't work in his favor.

If he walked into a club with 10 single girls there in lets say a big city in eastern europe I bet only one would speak conversational english, and who knows if she already has a boyfriend (she probably does)

I'm just saying every time he introduces a new requirement he keeps widdling down his options to barely nothing. If he was truly interested in loosing his virginity he would quit making all of these barricades in accessing the goods.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

gsjackson wrote:All of these words have nothing to do with physical chemistry, which Tsar may well be able to generate. Any speculation about his chances with women have very little credibility coming from someone who hasn't met him in person. Some guys barely need to speak at all, and generally I have found that to be a good policy when trying to get tight with women. Lock eyes, move in, and keep your mouth shut is usually the best way to proceed.
This may work for picking up chicks, but this won't help in establishing a relationship or finding a girl to wife up.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

It's not about caring about what people think. It's about having the shame of a conviction which will destroy your life, dating, social and all.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

publicduende wrote:
It's not about caring about what people think. It's about having the shame of a conviction which will destroy your life, dating, social and all.
He's starting to sound like Elliot Rodgers there.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

publicduende wrote:As a lot of people (including myself) told you in here, you are a beggar, not a chooser. Your chances to have a virgin are very slim now and decrease exponentially as you grow older. No matter what you do, by your early 30s your utopia of meeting an underage girl will be solely confined to your fantasy world, lest be labelled a perv and possibly meet some sort of legal action.
It depends what happens with the economic situation. If the economy collapses and the regimes are no longer able to function as surrogate husbands to whores, as seems likely, traditional morality may come back into style. In the meantime, there is no point in indulging in sham marriages with whore females like you have done.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Cornfed wrote:
publicduende wrote:As a lot of people (including myself) told you in here, you are a beggar, not a chooser. Your chances to have a virgin are very slim now and decrease exponentially as you grow older. No matter what you do, by your early 30s your utopia of meeting an underage girl will be solely confined to your fantasy world, lest be labelled a perv and possibly meet some sort of legal action.
It depends what happens with the economic situation. If the economy collapses and the regimes are no longer able to function as surrogate husbands to whores, as seems likely, traditional morality may come back into style. In the meantime, there is no point in indulging in sham marriages with whore females like you have done.
Don't know about that, CF. I could be biased by certain apocalyptic/dystopic imagery, but I would tend to think that, in a situation of complete societal and economic collapse, the primal rule of the strongest would prevail over anything else, including what you call morality. You just have to think of movies like Mad Max to imagine that, in such a scenario, it wouldn't be the just and righteous man that gets all the women, but the strong, violent and unscrupulous one. The kind of man who is beyond good and evil, and can bend if not make the rules at his will.

Just think. You could find pedos-in-the-making as morally sound as you like, but it's also people with no real life experience and no social skills you are talking about. In a total collapse scenarios, those would be the first members of society to disappear. Good for you if you have any useful skills (agriculture, if I remember well) for that broken society.

And no, my marriage isn't more "sham" as any marriage with a good woman who happens to be from abroad. There's no conversation with you on this topic, but to think that all happily married couples must have a ticking timebomb kind of tragedy brewing is a ridiculous delusion of yours. If that's what separates you from going insane, feel free to indulge. I will continue to feel free to find you pathetic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

publicduende wrote:Don't know about that, CF. I could be biased by certain apocalyptic/dystopic imagery, but I would tend to think that, in a situation of complete societal and economic collapse, the primal rule of the strongest would prevail over anything else, including what you call morality. You just have to think of movies like Mad Max to imagine that, in such a scenario, it wouldn't be the just and righteous man that gets all the women, but the strong, violent and unscrupulous one. The kind of man who is beyond good and evil, and can bend if not make the rules at his will.
Getting anything noteworthy done requires a team effort and scum cannot work in teams because they cannot trust each other. The reason scum can have the upper hand and females can function as stray whores and you can have sham marriages to whore females at the present time is because the system props up all this dysfunctionality. Traditional morality is traditional because it works.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

S_Parc wrote:You do realize that in the future, there will be AI/expert systems which could generate these responses, now that the cause/effect pattern is delineated. Don't be the effect of automation, find something new to discuss.
It's already in place place, that that's what Winston has worked on so long to generate hits hits. We're all individual chat-bots in the same server.
You are the only actual human here, allowed by Winston just to introduce some random disturbances in the pattern sequence.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

publicduende wrote:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... -year.html

http://www.christianpost.com/news/coupl ... deo-82763/
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

This guy married a 17-years old. If you're obsessed with virginity in these modern times, you will have to go as low as 13/14, which automatically puts you solidly in paedo territory. Are you actually aware of the social consequences of your choices (or rather, lack thereof)?