Why You Should Try Northern Peru

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
SNS
Freshman Poster

Post by SNS »

ladislav wrote:Thanks. I have an idea now. Yeah, not bad. But to my eyes, looking from the Philippines, these girls are not that great looking.
Exactly. Everyone will have their own idea of what is attractive, what is 'hot', etc. I think it best that whenever discussing the beauty factor about women from a certain part of the world that the poster include links to url's to see visual examples of what we are talking about.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Montanaland
Freshman Poster

enviroment

Post by Montanaland »

Thanks for the video Travel Dude! I am in agreement that those Peruvian women weren't that hot. ....but I think one must take into consideration the friendliness and cleaniness of the that region. Colombia and (especially) Venezuela do not sound like they compare to N. Peru in that catagory.

Colombia for excitement and intense booty.. but I would deffinetly want to check out N. Peru and see for myself if these gals are "wholesome" and much friendlier in a relaxed region. Also, I hate tempers after my dad was married to a Cuban gal from Miami..so I'm a little skeptic of the prada wearing materialistic women of Medellin.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Yeah I agree Filipinas are still way hotter, no point leaving PI for wide load asses and small tits in Peru...
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Travel Dude
Freshman Poster

Re: enviroment

Post by Travel Dude »

Montanaland wrote:Thanks for the video Travel Dude! I am in agreement that those Peruvian women weren't that hot. ....but I think one must take into consideration the friendliness and cleaniness of the that region. Colombia and (especially) Venezuela do not sound like they compare to N. Peru in that catagory.

Colombia for excitement and intense booty.. but I would deffinetly want to check out N. Peru and see for myself if these gals are "wholesome" and much friendlier in a relaxed region. Also, I hate tempers after my dad was married to a Cuban gal from Miami..so I'm a little skeptic of the prada wearing materialistic women of Medellin.
Thanks for the nice words Montanaland. I think lots of these guys are missing the point. I am not saying that the girls of Northern Peru are super hot or as hot looking as the Colombian women. I am just saying that you cannot compare the "good charactor" of the Northern Peruvian women with the so called beautiful Colombianas. You are way better off with a decent looking girl from Piura, Peru that is sweet and sincere than most hot Cali Colombian girls.

Sorry guys, but I have lived in both countries. If you are looking for a wife or a serious "novia", forget Colombia and try the northern cities of Peru.
Master2
Freshman Poster

Post by Master2 »

They look ugly to me. Peruvians look like monkeys. I would never marry one of these. Filipinas may look good to some, but they are vicious, racist, backstabbing bitches. I would never marry one of them or their families. I know I speak for some on this forum.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Master2 wrote:They look ugly to me. Peruvians look like monkeys. I would never marry one of these. Filipinas may look good to some, but they are vicious, racist, backstabbing bitches. I would never marry one of them or their families. I know I speak for some on this forum.
That sounds pretty racist, too.

Are you Gordon?
Master2
Freshman Poster

Post by Master2 »

Insidious wrote:
Master2 wrote:They look ugly to me. Peruvians look like monkeys. I would never marry one of these. Filipinas may look good to some, but they are vicious, racist, backstabbing bitches. I would never marry one of them or their families. I know I speak for some on this forum.

Are you Gordon?
Which part? The fact that Peruvians look like monkeys or that Filipinos are worthless trash who would sell you down the river for a dollar - or just because they hate you because you're not one of them?
Nate
Freshman Poster

When it is real...

Post by Nate »

Master2 wrote:
Insidious wrote:

Are you Gordon?
Which part? The fact that Peruvians look like monkeys or that Filipinos are worthless trash who would sell you down the river for a dollar - or just because they hate you because you're not one of them?
Master2-

Actually your description sounds like much of the USA as well...worthless trash that would sell you down the river...
Have you spent time in the Philippines? If so, where? It does not sound as if you have, or if you have, I would bet it was
as a sailor.
In my fathers time ( he was there) there were Filipinos who had their tongues cut out and eyes gouged out because they would
not tell the location of certain Americans. The details go on and on...but there is trash to be found anywhere.
I sincerely doubt that having time to express that kind of venom is likely if one has a lovely young tart to keep them busy. A bitter sex deprived American man can have his whole point of view changed when things totally change in the Poontang department.
Why don't you come on over to the Philippines? It will either justify your hatred, or adjust your point of view, and in either case, at least at that point your opinion would be authentic. Myself, I am usually too busy getting raped by my lovely young nympho Girlfriend
to work up much piss and vinegar...
I don't know your capabilities- myself I am past 50 but still quite personally and professionally capable. I could show you some great places to just chill and enjoy things, or if you think you have the right stuff, we could go to some really "edgy" places- you
could go down to Sulu with me...gives a person a chance to check out just what they are made of. Are you any good with knives?
I could show you some good resources in that department- some extremely fast and fatal moves. The best Filipino practitioners learned from Spanish tradition and put their own twist on it.
It is one thing to spew...quite another to actually do. Go someplace you can love, create a new world and live in it.
Everything else is a waste of time.
Travel Dude
Freshman Poster

Post by Travel Dude »

Before you insulte a whole race of people, you better look into the mirror.
Master2
Freshman Poster

Post by Master2 »

Travel Dude wrote:
Before you insulte a whole race of people, you better look into the mirror.
I'm glad I don't look like this:

http://newworldodor.files.wordpress.com ... nigger.jpg
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Travel Dude wrote:
ladislav wrote:Where are the pictures of the girls, though?
For me, these are cute women from the city of Piura.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atTzMtka0uc
Those girls were nice, not bad. Not that hot, but they looked kind and approachable. Some were cute too, like that first one. They had that innocent smile. At least they looked doable.

Is it true, as I heard, that food in South America is bland and tasteless?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Travel Dude
Freshman Poster

Post by Travel Dude »

Winston wrote:
Travel Dude wrote:
ladislav wrote:Where are the pictures of the girls, though?
For me, these are cute women from the city of Piura.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atTzMtka0uc
Those girls were nice, not bad. Not that hot, but they looked kind and approachable. Some were cute too, like that first one. They had that innocent smile. At least they looked doable.

Is it true, as I heard, that food in South America is bland and tasteless?

I don't know why some of those guys are saying that they don't look nice. These type of girls (I met one of them) are simple, not money hungry, happy, loves their family and would be devoted to the right guy. Sorry, guys I'd rather have one of these young girls than some Colombian model that is just looking for a green card.

To meet are real girl with good feelings, you NEED TO VISIT A SMALL TOWN....to get a real wife, stop with the look alike models.

Other point, food in Latin America is lousy with the exception of Mexico and Peru. Peru has their own unique cuisine (many special dishes) and not just copies of Italian, French or basic steaks, chicken etc..

Peru has the best Chinese food in the world (except for China, I guess) They have prefected the Chinese food due to the fact that they have lots of Chinese immmigrants throughout Peru.

Lima is the cuisine capital of South America!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Travel Dude wrote: I don't know why some of those guys are saying that they don't look nice. These type of girls (I met one of them) are simple, not money hungry, happy, loves their family and would be devoted to the right guy. Sorry, guys I'd rather have one of these young girls than some Colombian model that is just looking for a green card.

To meet are real girl with good feelings, you NEED TO VISIT A SMALL TOWN....to get a real wife, stop with the look alike models.

Other point, food in Latin America is lousy with the exception of Mexico and Peru. Peru has their own unique cuisine (many special dishes) and not just copies of Italian, French or basic steaks, chicken etc..

Peru has the best Chinese food in the world (except for China, I guess) They have prefected the Chinese food due to the fact that they have lots of Chinese immmigrants throughout Peru.

Lima is the cuisine capital of South America!
I agree. Part of a girl's beauty is in her character, which you can see on her face and in her eyes. Those girls had an aura about them that made them look pleasant and hence attractive in terms of their ATTITUDE. Some guys do not see "inner beauty" and only the surface. I take into consideration the whole package. Those girls may be a bit plain, but they have the attitude that many guys want and like, and that makes them attractive. They are the kind that you will FEEL GOOD around. And that's an important thing.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Montanaland
Freshman Poster

A guy living in N. Peru Blog

Post by Montanaland »

Here's a very descriptive blog form a guy living in Peru>>

http://chiclayogringo.blogspot.com/2009 ... using.html
Travel Dude
Freshman Poster

Re: A guy living in N. Peru Blog

Post by Travel Dude »

Montanaland wrote:Here's a very descriptive blog form a guy living in Peru>>

http://chiclayogringo.blogspot.com/2009 ... using.html
I like this blog. The city he talks about is Chiclayo. This is really nice city in the north of Peru full of attractive darker women.