entitled white american man gets taught a lesson by russian

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Robert77
Freshman Poster

entitled white american man gets taught a lesson by russian

Post by Robert77 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQRDJ1JGVRk

This is a huge problem many white American / australian / white canadians men have, self entitled absolutely convinced the world should revolve around them because they're white, they speak english and they're American, canadians, aussies.....

Ive seen this with American and canadian dudes in Colombia who go there and think Colombian women are going to bend backwards for them just to have the privilege of being with a white anglo man, at first they start to frequent the salsa bars and the night clubs around the city and start hanging out with a specific type of colombian woman who frequent these places (the whore looking for a good time and men who can spend money on them), eventually many start to notice that they only seem to attract these type of women while the decent colombian girls often ignore them, not understanding why, instead of trying to meet a decent colombian girl, using the art of chivalry with her and both falling in love they jump to the conclusion that colombian women suck and they decide to use the "I am a canadian-american-australian white man" and try to get on these pathetic arrogant trips because they're american,australian,canadian (anglo men) only to come out looking like morons.

Well the guy above it's an American man in a Russian metro, arguing with a lady next to him because she brought some speakers or something with her and he felt his personal space was taken over by her, of course while speaking in a loud obnoxious manner in english just so everyone can notice he's a westerner...... then he slaps the ass of that woman as she passes by in order to avoid him and she hits back and he calls her a bitch and then a russian dude comes up and slaps the shit outta him and tells him in russian (keep your hands to yourself who do you think you are?) the American of course moans like a bitch....

Props to the Russia girl for acting with class and walking away, had it been an American whore she'd make a scene and fight the guy and everyone would punch each other like uncivilized primitives with ghetto people recording it and everyone screaming.
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Another reason why I dont talk to white americans when Im overseas....Besides Im black they dont wanna talk to me anyway...smh
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Its important not to overreact to social situations and customs you think are not normal when your travelling, people from other countries can get offended easily.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Taco wrote:Its important not to overreact to social situations and customs you think are not normal when your travelling, people from other countries can get offended easily.
I highly doubt that guy would have slapped some American girls bottom. The guy was obviously an ego driven prick who thinks countries like that find this kind of stuff acceptable. The Russian quickly put him in his place.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: entitled white american man gets taught a lesson by russ

Post by OutWest »

Robert77 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQRDJ1JGVRk

This is a huge problem many white American / australian / white canadians men have, self entitled absolutely convinced the world should revolve around them because they're white, they speak english and they're American, canadians, aussies.....

Ive seen this with American and canadian dudes in Colombia who go there and think Colombian women are going to bend backwards for them just to have the privilege of being with a white anglo man, at first they start to frequent the salsa bars and the night clubs around the city and start hanging out with a specific type of colombian woman who frequent these places (the whore looking for a good time and men who can spend money on them), eventually many start to notice that they only seem to attract these type of women while the decent colombian girls often ignore them, not understanding why, instead of trying to meet a decent colombian girl, using the art of chivalry with her and both falling in love they jump to the conclusion that colombian women suck and they decide to use the "I am a canadian-american-australian white man" and try to get on these pathetic arrogant trips because they're american,australian,canadian (anglo men) only to come out looking like morons.

Well the guy above it's an American man in a Russian metro, arguing with a lady next to him because she brought some speakers or something with her and he felt his personal space was taken over by her, of course while speaking in a loud obnoxious manner in english just so everyone can notice he's a westerner...... then he slaps the a** of that woman as she passes by in order to avoid him and she hits back and he calls her a bitch and then a russian dude comes up and slaps the shit outta him and tells him in russian (keep your hands to yourself who do you think you are?) the American of course moans like a bitch....

Props to the Russia girl for acting with class and walking away, had it been an American whore she'd make a scene and fight the guy and everyone would punch each other like uncivilized primitives with ghetto people recording it and everyone screaming.
That whole video seems weird... does this look staged?
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

is not staged, just some american prick acting entitled
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Robert77 wrote:is not staged, just some american prick acting entitled

Just wondered...it seems a bit choreographed, but sometimes such things could happen.
If it was genuine, the response was actually mild. There are any number of places I have been where such an act could get you badly beaten or even killed.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

It looks real to me. If it was staged, the camera work and angles would have been lot better.

The Russian guy who slapped him was cool. As I understand, he didn't even swear, just scolded him man to man for his behavior and hit him just hard enough for shock value without really hurting him. Nothing like many of the ghetto style assaults you see on Youtube out of the States.

It made the American guy look like a whiny spoiled and sheltered wimp and just maybe that incident will wake him up enough so he acts more like a respectable man in his host country.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

There's plenty of busted American guys like this cum squirt abroad. You see them all the time in Philippines and Thailand.
Johnny
Freshman Poster

Post by Johnny »

If he did that in some Latin country in South America or Mexico he be floating down a river or end up in best gore.com
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Johnny wrote:If he did that in some Latin country in South America or Mexico he be floating down a river or end up in best gore.com
You are quite right. At the very least he would get the $hit beat out of him and be thrown off the ride.
You will find that Yanks do not own all the bad behavior to be found. Talk to a local who keeps a hotel or Pasada, and sees a constant stream of visitors from around the world. These folks have a pretty good take on who does what, given the stream of visitors they deal with.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

He is definitely an American. They are the only men who would appear in public wearing shorts.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

I find that guys who go overseas on the average are dicks and selfish lot..I mean just go to Thailand or any other parts of Asia and spend time with any of these expats. For most part they aren't the best type of people you want to be friends with. I mean there are exception but on the average expats are special type people.

About Americans acting entitled ? It's not just american guy thing I seen American girls do it..in matter of fact I see this behavior among mostly white people...it's like white people think they are better than other people of color so when they are in Asia they have this snobbish attitude . I imagine they have this behavior in South America. White guys think they are entitled to all the women and white girls look down on the locals of that country.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

That was awesome! Also, have you noticed that people have gotten very into the "epic fail" type of thing? I know it's been around for a while, but I noticed a bunch of win/fail combo videos in the suggestions on the side & it got me to thinking about how much people seem to love seeing others fail (at least in the U.S.). The fact that they were WIN/fails was pretty cool, though. Some of the stuff that was on there was awesome (and not just the chicks dancing around)!
johnnyderp
Freshman Poster

Post by johnnyderp »

He should have been arrested for the socks and sandals look, let alone his bitchy, whiny behaviour.

What a man.. :roll: