REAL reason filipinas go for foreigner instead of rich local

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

REAL reason filipinas go for foreigner instead of rich local

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Its pretty obvious that most bargirls/milfs/golddiggers/major sluts/psychos/unemployed lazy are only pursuing foreigners specifically because they get ignored by the guys with money in philippines. No professional filipino guy will mess with a girl with kids or is ugly or is a major slut unless its just as a mistress in secret. There are exceptions but that is the general rule.

Its much easier for a filipino guy with money to get women in philippines than american rich guy can get a poor girl in america. So the guys with good jobs in philippines are also doing it Will N dowd style which is why they have the reputation of being players.

Thats why most dont care if foreigners play the field because they KNOW filipinos with money do the same exact thing. They say they care but ultimately many dont they just want to get paid.

Foreigners are less picky and dont get the cream of the crop usually. Thats why so many ugly and average filipinas are on the dating site or in the bars cause they know foreigners are stupid enough to be with them whereas the average pretty boy filipino with a good job would just laugh at them.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I've never been to the Philippines, but I hear it is like Indonesia in this regard, there is a kind of class structure. In Indonesia, a middle class man just wouldn't marry a maid. Maids are from a lower economic class.

But let's say there is a very good-looking maid. A white guy who hasn't been acculturated into Indonesian culture might want to date or marry a maid. Let's see, a maid can cook and do laundry. If she's good-looking, why not? Other women there make only a few hundred a month instead of the $90 a month the maid makes. Economically, the class difference is miniscule to him.

I wonder if that happens in the Philippines. The undesirable Filippina locally may still be desirable to a foreigner. Some foreigners aren't picky when it comes to sexual morality, too, so the bar girls may get attention from foreigners. But there are foreigners who are pickier. They can still get brown girls, poor girls, etc. who they consider attractive but aren't considered desirable in the Philippines.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

MrMan wrote:I've never been to the Philippines, but I hear it is like Indonesia in this regard, there is a kind of class structure. In Indonesia, a middle class man just wouldn't marry a maid. Maids are from a lower economic class.

But let's say there is a very good-looking maid. A white guy who hasn't been acculturated into Indonesian culture might want to date or marry a maid. Let's see, a maid can cook and do laundry. If she's good-looking, why not? Other women there make only a few hundred a month instead of the $90 a month the maid makes. Economically, the class difference is miniscule to him.

I wonder if that happens in the Philippines. The undesirable Filippina locally may still be desirable to a foreigner. Some foreigners aren't picky when it comes to sexual morality, too, so the bar girls may get attention from foreigners. But there are foreigners who are pickier. They can still get brown girls, poor girls, etc. who they consider attractive but aren't considered desirable in the Philippines.
yeah poor or unemployed girls are part of the leftovers that the guys with good jobs aren't interested in on a serious level. In comes you happy go lucky foreigner and they will gladly take them. Me included LOL. i think indonesia and thailand and philippines follow the same class structure just with maybe slight variances.

yes most foreigners are not picky. Most of the girls posted here are only borderline cute at best. Ive seen some who are married to dogs or plain average here and yet they think their wife/girl is hot.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
yeah poor or unemployed girls are part of the leftovers that the guys with good jobs aren't interested in on a serious level. In comes you happy go lucky foreigner and they will gladly take them. Me included LOL. i think indonesia and thailand and philippines follow the same class structure just with maybe slight variances.

yes most foreigners are not picky. Most of the girls posted here are only borderline cute at best. Ive seen some who are married to dogs or plain average here and yet they think their wife/girl is hot.
It does seem like maids in Indonesia seem to be dark and sometimes stout. But I've seen some pretty maids there. A lot of white men don't mind having a woman who is a shade or two darker than a wealthy Indonesian might want. If you are going to an Asian country to get a foreign wife, a little bit dark may be a little more exotic anyway.

One of the posters was talking about the strangely narrow concept of beauty that Taiwanese had, and how pretty girls could fall outside of those parameters.

For an American, what does it matter if your wife is well educated and earns $300 a month or not even high school educated and earns $80. The poor girl may be more humble, feel like you are a better catch, and she may be a lot harder working around the home. You just have to teach her to was dishes at the sink instead of on the bathroom floor, teacher her how to work a washing machine and a few kitchen appliances, and you may have a good cook and woman diligent at cleaning on your hands. If she is low status and marries a high status man, at least for a while, that may be a good dynamic. I think the thankfulness can wear off after a while after she acclimates to being higher status, though.

I don't get why expats go to these countries and marry stout plain or homely women when even old ugly expats can marry pretty young girls. :) But everyone has a different idea of what they find attractive. A woman I find plain could make a man a very good wife if she treats him well and he is happy with her looks.

My wife is considered pretty in her own country. Men here, especially Asiaphiles, find her attractive. She stays faithful and she lets me know if men show her undue attention. She shows me messages from men on Facebook and doesn't respond. We have each other's passwords for that sort of thing.
ryanx
Freshman Poster

Post by ryanx »

MrMan wrote:She shows me messages from men on Facebook and doesn't respond. We have each other's passwords for that sort of thing.
:lol:
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

MrMan wrote:

It does seem like maids in Indonesia seem to be dark and sometimes stout. But I've seen some pretty maids there. A lot of white men don't mind having a woman who is a shade or two darker than a wealthy Indonesian might want. If you are going to an Asian country to get a foreign wife, a little bit dark may be a little more exotic anyway.

One of the posters was talking about the strangely narrow concept of beauty that Taiwanese had, and how pretty girls could fall outside of those parameters.

For an American, what does it matter if your wife is well educated and earns $300 a month or not even high school educated and earns $80. The poor girl may be more humble, feel like you are a better catch, and she may be a lot harder working around the home. You just have to teach her to was dishes at the sink instead of on the bathroom floor, teacher her how to work a washing machine and a few kitchen appliances, and you may have a good cook and woman diligent at cleaning on your hands. If she is low status and marries a high status man, at least for a while, that may be a good dynamic. I think the thankfulness can wear off after a while after she acclimates to being higher status, though.

I don't get why expats go to these countries and marry stout plain or homely women when even old ugly expats can marry pretty young girls. :) But everyone has a different idea of what they find attractive. A woman I find plain could make a man a very good wife if she treats him well and he is happy with her looks.

My wife is considered pretty in her own country. Men here, especially Asiaphiles, find her attractive. She stays faithful and she lets me know if men show her undue attention. She shows me messages from men on Facebook and doesn't respond. We have each other's passwords for that sort of thing.
Ive gotten slack here for having high standards. I dont understand the appeal for having a ugly or dead average girlfriend either. my gf was cute but not hot or even close to being hot. but ultimately i wasn't satisfied because of her attitude and looks but mostly the attitude. Looks isn't everything but the attitude and personality has to be out of this world to make up for it. If i were to marry a girl looks would definitely be important. I dont get why a guy would marry a girl after flying halfway around the world that is in the near average range either. some guys are real suckers for love i guess.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

does it matter? If the expat guy is happy with what is not consider attractive in your standard does it matter? it's like a win win situation here...ugly asian girl that local asian guys ignore ..and a western expat that gave up on western women or can't get a decent western women ..settles for an ugly asian girl but is happy.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

chanta76 wrote:does it matter? If the expat guy is happy with what is not consider attractive in your standard does it matter? it's like a win win situation here...ugly asian girl that local asian guys ignore ..and a western expat that gave up on western women or can't get a decent western women ..settles for an ugly asian girl but is happy.
im glad some foreigners have bad taste so they dont pick all the hot ones.

I hate when the girls convince you that they only like foreigners and that they dont like filipino guys cause they are unromantic or boring or players or whatever else excuse they come up with. I agree that filipino guys are boring and unromantic and its a great excuse but its not the real reason why they are on the online dating sites or working in the bars trying to meet foreigners. No they like filipino guys and if they dont its because the ones with money or class of some sorts rejected them. or they just want you for a visa. Either way dont believe any girl that says she dont like filipinos for a variety of reasons its all b.s.

on the flipside they could argue back that were doing the same thing as they are, that for us that we still like american girls and only want filipinas for sex we can't get in our own country. Well its true that being rejected by the better american girls is why we look abroad. Just like them being rejected by the cream of the crop filipino guys leaves htem looking abroad.
GooMacgle
Freshman Poster

Post by GooMacgle »

MrMan wrote:

Ive gotten slack here for having high standards. I dont understand the appeal for having a ugly or dead average girlfriend either. my gf was cute but not hot or even close to being hot. but ultimately i wasn't satisfied because of her attitude and looks but mostly the attitude. Looks isn't everything but the attitude and personality has to be out of this world to make up for it. If i were to marry a girl looks would definitely be important. I dont get why a guy would marry a girl after flying halfway around the world that is in the near average range either. some guys are real suckers for love i guess.
Reminds me of the Filipina maids in Singapore as well. In Singapore, there are a ton of Filipina maids. Most all of them work 6 days a week and only get Sunday as an off day. On Sunday, the Filipina maids hit some of the Orchard Rd. bars in droves to socialize and look for men. Local Singaporean men totally look down on the Filipina maids and won't have anything to do with them, except for maybe some no strings attached sex. Foreigners, and especially Americans are all over the Filipina maids and don't seem to mind their lower status in Singapore. You will find American men all over the Sunday Filipina bar spots - it's very easy hunting for any foreign guy in these Sunday hot spots as most of the Filipina maids are actively looking for foreigners. The Singaporean guys also look down on the foreign men that date the Filipina maids, but most Americans for sure just don't give a damn what the local Singaporean men think. Many of the Filipina maids are average looking and a little darker complexion, but there are plenty of really hot Filipina maids in Singapore as well. Also if you participate in online dating in Singapore, my experience is that the Filipina maids are easily the fastest to respond and the most willing to go out on dates - as long as you can go out on Sunday, their only free day. In fact in Singapore, if you meet any woman and she can only go out on Sunday, strong chances are she is a maid. Some of the Filipina maids also provide P4P on Sunday to supplement their income (Singapore has a big P4P scene despite all of their otherwise strict rules), so if you are looking for a Filipina LTR or a wife in Singapore, you need to make sure that she is not one of the P4P providers.
In2dadark
Freshman Poster

Post by In2dadark »

10 or more years ago, I would have said something like that; but I'm older now... So I didn't.. :D
In2dadark
Freshman Poster

Post by In2dadark »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:.

on the flipside they could argue back that were doing the same thing as they are, that for us that we still like american girls and only want filipinas for sex we can't get in our own country. Well its true that being rejected by the better american girls is why we look abroad. Just like them being rejected by the cream of the crop filipino guys leaves htem looking abroad.
Wait .. what? :roll:
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

In2dadark wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:.

Wait .. what? :roll:
What cream of the crop Filipino guys? Are you talking about the Daddy's money kind that inhabit the top clubs with $200 cover charges? Or the 45 year old Bank exec.? or the celebs or models? Of course these guys get the best girls. All of those guys however are fewer and far between to even matter in the scheme of things. There are some top notch alpha players out there and some good looking Filipino guys but they aren't nearly as prevalent as they are in the U.S or other developed countries.

The average height of Filipino guys is roughly 5'5" possibly a little more in the city and weight I'd estimate to be around 125-140 lbs. If you are taller than that and a good chance bulkier (as long as you are not obese) then you already are above the curve in terms of looks. Also take into consideration that , as some have put it, the unemployment rate is near 50%, at least for younger guys. This leaves a whole lot of less desirable guys out there. Then there's the gay and transgender issue as well as the overseas sailors.

I'm not bashing filipino guys, I know plenty of wonderful ones. But if you really think that all filipina women only date foreigners because they can't get a filpino then you are delusional. Sure, the majority of girls don't go looking for foreigners, mainly because of logisitcs, they have a boyfriend (after all not all filipino guys are bad or fit the stereotype), or they think you come off as a sex tourist.

I agree with you that online game does have far worse girls than good ones on there and it takes a lot of time to weed through them. But you are doing yourself a serious disservice if that is all you rely on.

Grow a pair, quit bashing other guys, overcome your insecurities, and stop using absolutes and generalizations to describe a diverse world of possibilities.

And by no means do I fit into your stereotype. I've had my rejections, we all have, but I look abroad for various reasons, none of which are because I can't get girls in my own country.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Let's not delude ourselves. Is that you in the profile pic Hammanta? Then I would assume you go overseas for the precise reason you can't get in the U.S. what you can get in the Philippines.

Stop pretending. Just admit you're an ugly piece of shit.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Ok he admits he is an ugly piece of shit. Why not be happy. Just make a good living and bang foreign chicks.

Why does ugly dudes getting sex with foreign women offensive to so many?

In her sh!tty country she is ugly because he is poor and brown. In his country he is ugly because he just is. For some f*cked up reason they are attracted to each other and happy. Why does this offend so many people?

Even Winston Wu getting laid offends people.
Repatriate wrote:Let's not delude ourselves. Is that you in the profile pic Hammanta? Then I would assume you go overseas for the precise reason you can't get in the U.S. what you can get in the Philippines.

Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Jonny Law wrote:Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Ok he admits he is an ugly piece of shit. Why not be happy. Just make a good living and bang foreign chicks.

Why does ugly dudes getting sex with foreign women offensive to so many?

In her sh!tty country she is ugly because he is poor and brown. In his country he is ugly because he just is. For some f*cked up reason they are attracted to each other and happy. Why does this offend so many people?

Even Winston Wu getting laid offends people.
Repatriate wrote:Let's not delude ourselves. Is that you in the profile pic Hammanta? Then I would assume you go overseas for the precise reason you can't get in the U.S. what you can get in the Philippines.

Trying to clown on filipino guys and trying to push anglo eugenics is a joke is what i'm saying. The racial element is offensive because it's obvious bullshit. It's all money and perceived status. To a poor brown girl this means a lot and if you can't bring this to the table then you are nothing.

The idea that filipino guys can't compete is a joke too. I imagine a lot of guys here haven't hung out with many before and aren't privy to the better social circles.