Very interesting characteristics of US civilization

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Nate
Freshman Poster

thank you

Post by Nate »

momopi wrote:
Winston wrote: Question for you: If there is no elaborate plot, then why does the Bilderberg Group meet every year in total secrecy? And why does the mainstream media not say a word about it, when 125 of the world's powerful elite are there, including US Presidents? Logically that means that those behind Bilderberg have control over the media and can order them not to cover it.
<snip>
Why doesn't the mainstream media mention all the documented close business ties between the Bush family an the Bin Laden family? You'd think an independent media like CNN, ABC, NBC or CBS would cover that right? Or what about the fact that Al Qaeda was funded and created by the CIA, which is known in intelligence circles? How come the media doesn't cover that?
1. The Bilderberg group is an old boys club that's under no legal obligation to make its closed-door meetings public. By closed door, I mean its location and attendees are released in press announcements, but the public is not invited to attend. That does not qualify as a meeting held in "total secrecy". See copy of press release here:

http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/b ... lease.html
http://www.scribd.com/doc/16217674/Bild ... ss-Release

Does Yahoo News qualify as mainstream media?
http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/200903 ... tico/20010

2. The Bush-Bin Laden family business connection was a hot topic in his home State of Texas, long before Johnny come lately's like Michael Moore and all the other pretenders tried to make it sound as if they're releasing "news". See this article from the Texas Observer magazine in 2001:
http://www.texasobserver.org/article.php?aid=480

NBC's "Dateline" also interviewed Osama bin Laden's half brother Yeslam, discussing the family's business ties. It was aired on TV during prime time. But this is pointless today (a dead cat) after Bush had already invaded 2 countries and left office.

3. When you drop a dead cat, it will bounce only once, and that's it. To give an example, after Rumsfeld resigned in 2006, the PNAC was dropped as a dead cat. All the stupid anti-government critics who are still chasing after PNAC's shadow are trying to resuscitate a dead cat, while the political leadership have already moved on.

No matter how hard you try, a dead cat is not coming back to life. The best you can do is a postmoretem. If you choose to continue performing mouth to mouth on a dead feline, feel free to do so while the rest of us wander off. Don't be a tool for those who are trying to convince you that the cat is still alive.

You are the sound of reason in a sea of drivel. It's a thankless job though, and it is useless to talk to folks whose reasoning powers are so limited. So thank you- the rest better get back on their meds...

Nate
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: thank you

Post by momopi »

Nate wrote: You are the sound of reason in a sea of drivel. It's a thankless job though, and it is useless to talk to folks whose reasoning powers are so limited. So thank you- the rest better get back on their meds...

Nate
Hi Nate,

There are 2 groups of smart people from the situations described. The first is the political and financial industry leadership who drops a dead cat as their exit strategy, and the second is people who profits from spinning the dead cat as a live one.

I'd imagine high ranking business and government leaders who get nakkied and rub themselves against California redwoods up in Sonoma Valley in some neo-Pagan fraternity ritual, are laughing their heads off at the critics trying to resucitate dead cats, which has no relevance, value, or consequence to them. (It's even funnier when protesters stage neo-Pagan counter-rituals outside the gates, but that's another story).

Then there are the demagogues who sell dead cats as a live one, and laughing all the way to the bank:

http://www.trutv.com/shows/conspiracy_t ... _ways.html
http://www.amazon.com/American-Conspira ... t_ep_dpt_3

Amazon customers take note: when the book cover says "JESSE VENTURA" in large font, and "with Dick Russell" in smaller font, it usually means the smaller-font guy is the ghost writer, and Jesse "The Body" Ventura is just cashing in on his name. Now that's pretty smart, he rakes in $$ from the sheeples without doing any work!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Momopi, a few questions.

If you saw the film "Zero - An Investigation into 9/11" like I suggested, you'd know that the official story of 9/11 has already been established to have a ZERO PERCENT probability of being true. We are just waiting for the media to get their act together to pursue the truth.

Now, if you buy the official story despite the zero probability of it being true, then aren't you the one who is the "gullible sheeple"? If so, how can you call others who have objectively analyzed the facts to be the "gullible sheeple"? That doesn't make sense.

For instance, it was explained by aviation experts in the film that no plane can fly 6 meters above ground at 500mph. It's aerodynamically impossible. No one has ever been able to do it either. Yet that's what Flight 77 was allegedly said to have done when it crashed into the Pentagon, according to the flight data recorder.

So, if you believe that something aerodynamically impossible happened on 9/11 just cause the government said so, aren't you the one being "gullible"? If so, why do you call people who citing basic laws of physics as the ones who are "gullible sheeple"?

Can you explain?

Also, the government speculated that the reason why the wings of Flight 77 vanished after hitting the Pentagon was that it suddenly folded up like a dragonfly and then vaporized. Now, do you buy that an airliner's wings would suddenly fold up like a dragonfly before hitting a building? If so, how can you call others who doubt that to be "gullible"? Isn't it far more gullible to believe such a nonsensical story? Even a Nobel Prize Winner in the film laughed at such an assertion.

I mean, this is the equivalent of someone who believes in the toothfairy calling someone who doesn't, to be "gullible", isn't it?

Can you explain your logic?

Why should one believe something that contradicts all facts, science and common sense, simply because it's the "official version"?

Can you explain?

There are many more examples of course, but I'm tired of listing them, when you can find them all out for yourself if you just watch those films I told you about.

PS - Tell me, do you believe it is possible for a plane to fly 6 meters above ground at 500mph or not?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: thank you

Post by Winston »

Nate wrote: You are the sound of reason in a sea of drivel. It's a thankless job though, and it is useless to talk to folks whose reasoning powers are so limited. So thank you- the rest better get back on their meds...

Nate
How can it be the sound of reason when hundreds of questions are unanswered? How can it be the sound of reason when it doesn't explain how a few office fires can pulverize into dust 80,000 tons of steel and concrete at free fall speed as though it were air? The government has not explained this, and FEMA and NIST have failed to do so. NIST in its 10,000 page report only addresses up to the initiation of collapse, not the collapse itself.

The office fires at 800 to 1000 F could not melt steel. Steel requires fires in a controlled furnace at 2750 F to melt. But even if the WTC steel weakened and buckled under the fire, that still does not explain how 80,000 tons of steel and concrete fell like it was thin air in the path of GREATEST resistance. There is no scenario for a pancake collapse to occur at free fall speed. Fires cause buildings to partially collapse in the path of LEAST resistance, not greatest resistance. No one has presented a hypothesis that explains ALL the data on the WTC, except the controlled demolition hypothesis.

Momopi did not address what goes on in Bilderberg or Bohemian Grove. Nor did he prove that there is no plot by the elite, when lots of evidence including whistleblowers, points to one. One of the Rockefellers even admitted to it, which was leaked out.

Momopi, if all this is BS, then why did 1000 architects and engineers endorse the AE911Truth.org petition? These are professionals and common sense will tell you that they would NOT endorse BS.

You should look at the back of the one dollar bill sometime. You will see the all seeing eye of the illuminati or freemasons and the pyramid below it. Below that, in Latin it says "New World Order". How much more obvious can it be?

Momopi, since you are the "voice of reason" can you present a hypothesis for the WTC collapse that explains and accounts for ALL THE DATA, as Richard Gage does here below?

Now THAT is the VOICE OF REASON!
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Momopi,

Newsflash for you. Your side of the 9/11 debate is beginning to lose and crumble...

The whole thing is about to blown wide open. A press conference is scheduled to be held and a major Japanese newspaper is now on our side too!
1,000 Architects & Engineers Call for a Real 9/11 Investigation
Press Conference and Dinner February 19, 2010

wait 2 secs to reload the image

AE911Truth will hold a press conference on Friday, February 19, at 11:00 AM at the Marines Memorial Club and Hotel in San Francisco. We will announce and honor the milestone of our achievement of obtaining 1,000 architects and engineers (A/E's) petitioning for a real investigation into the destruction of the 3 World Trade Center skyscrapers.

The Marine Memorial Club and Hotel in the heart of San Francisco provides a first-class backdrop for announcing AE911Truth's achievement

Read more >>

9/11: Blueprint for Truth Now Available in Japanese

– Laurel Burik
9/11: BFT Japanese DVD Cover

On the heels of the seven-city tour of Japan, during which Richard Gage, AIA, spoke to eight members of the Japanese Diet, AE911Truth is delighted to announce the Japanese-language edition of the seminal 9/11: Blueprint for Truth (Companion Edition) one-hour DVD.

This break-through DVD also includes David Chandler's important work – the physics analysis that exposes explosiveness of the North Tower, the free-fall acceleration of WTC 7, and fraud in the official story.

Read more >>

The Mystery of 9/11 is "Now Unraveling", Says Major Japanese Weekly

– Graham Pardun

AE911Truth Highlighted in the
"Time Magazine of Japan"

"The official story is not convincing."
– Councilor Yukihisa Fujita, National Diet of Japan
Weekly Asahi Cover

Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth and Councilor Yukihisa Fujita provided a stunning presentation to the National Diet of Japan. Now Asahi Weekly (circulation 268,000) has just published a four-page article with the headline "9/11, Terror in NYC – American Architects Group Demands Reinvestigation!"

In provocative contrast with the United States, whose major media outlets and legislative body won't touch the issue with a 30-foot steel column, Japan is now asking serious questions about how exactly the World Trade Center buildings were destroyed, and who was responsible for the attacks.

Read more >>

Live Debate: Architect Richard Gage, AIA, vs. Explosives Expert Ron Craig, Round Two

– Graham Pardun
Richard Syrett Show

"We've got to follow the truth, no matter where it leads us."
– Richard Syrett

Once again, Richard Syrett of AM740 Zoomer Radio graciously hosted a duel between AE911Truth founder Richard Gage (American Institute of Architects) Richard Gage, AIAand Ron Craig (International Society of Explosives Engineers) on January 10, 2010. Once again, the topic of the debate was "What caused the World Trade Center towers to collapse?" and, once again, Mr. Craig faced a tsunami of scientific evidence which left foundationless his assertion that no explosives were used in the destruction of the WTC buildings on 9/11.
Read more >>

Sunstein and Beck Fire Shots Across Our Bow

– Gregg Roberts

Officials, journalists, activists say 9/11 truth activists pose a violent threat; call for secret government disruption of our work – or worse

Note: This article addresses issues that arguably lie outside AE911Truth's mission. We consider such a departure to be justified in this case, because the paper by Sunstein and Vermeule specifically mentioned as the targets of its advocated "infiltration," the 16% of Americans who responded to a Scripps-Howard Poll in 2006 that it was either very likely or somewhat likely that "the collapse of the twin towers in New York was aided by explosives secretly planted in the two buildings" (Conspiracy Theories, p. 2).

wait 2 secs to reload the imageYou know you're getting somewhere on an issue of paramount public importance when your opponents stop making fun of you and start describing you as a threat to the established order, and supporting interference with or the elimination of your First Amendment rights, and even accuse you of being a terrorist.

Read more >>

60 Aerospace Engineers Call for New 9/11 Investigation

– Dwain Deets
EngineerAs the number of verified architect and engineer petitioners at AE911Truth passes 1,000, the number describing themselves as aerospace engineers, or as engineers who have contributed professionally to the aerospace field, exceed sixty. These sixty-plus engineers were motivated to place their names on the public record as a matter of professional and social responsibility. While the skills necessary to conduct professional forensic analysis of destroyed buildings is largely distinct from those experienced in aerospace engineering, the basic physical laws involved in an analysis of the speed, symmetry, and energy input/output balance of the World Trade Center's destruction involve only high school physics and chemistry, some lookups regarding the energy necessary to crush concrete, and basic arithmetic.

Read more >>

AE911Truth Presents at St. Mary's College of California

– Graham Pardun
"It's important to distinguish evidence from opinion." – Professor John Albert Dragstedt.

Dragstedt & GageHis sleeves are rolled up, he's back at the chalk board, he's shedding light on "the Architecture of Destruction," the subtitle of his latest DVD. For the third consecutive year, Professor John Albert Dragstedt has brought in Mr. Richard Gage, AIA, to give a lecture as a part of his January term course at St. Mary's College. Prof. Dragstedt's course, "The Mythologies of Capitalism," necessarily deals with difficult, and oftentimes controversial, topics over its intense month-long duration* – and for Prof. Dragstedt, 9/11 is an "unparalleled atrocity" that must be understood, no matter how difficult or controversial. Mr. Gage has made it his goal to contribute to that understanding everywhere from the halls of academia to the halls of Congress.

Read more >>

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

If and when the 911 truth movement evolves beyond a non-factor, I'll give them some credit. Until then, if you wish to perform mouth to mouth on dead cats, feel free to do so while the rest of us wander off.

As for the Bilderberg Group, I'll quote from a recent job posting for an analyst on careerbuilder.com:
"...excellent people skills, including the ability to use information and influence to achieve results even when the outcome is not within their direct control..."

I think that describes them pretty well. Oh and, if I wanted to have a conspiracy, I wouldn't invite ~130 people over to discuss it, and issue a press release.

Winston wrote: Newsflash for you. Your side of the 9/11 debate is beginning to lose and crumble...
Winning or losing debates on the Internet has no value to me.

Last edited by momopi on February 7th, 2010, 8:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
jonas
Freshman Poster

Post by jonas »

The last time I performed mouth to mouth on dead cats I ended up with bad breath. Don't talk too much about 911 because they will say you are antisemitic.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

jonas wrote:The last time I performed mouth to mouth on dead cats I ended up with bad breath. Don't talk too much about 911 because they will say you are antisemitic.
Oh man that was awesome! :twisted: :lol: Both sentences.
jonas
Freshman Poster

Post by jonas »

I do my best...
jonas
Freshman Poster

Post by jonas »

http://www.infowars.com/super-bowl-sund ... l-illness/

This is interesting. By the way, your avatar is sexy. Are you single?
Nate
Freshman Poster

Post by Nate »

momopi wrote:If and when the 911 truth movement evolves beyond a non-factor, I'll give them some credit. Until then, if you wish to perform mouth to mouth on dead cats, feel free to do so while the rest of us wander off.

As for the Bilderberg Group, I'll quote from a recent job posting for an analyst on careerbuilder.com:
"...excellent people skills, including the ability to use information and influence to achieve results even when the outcome is not within their direct control..."

I think that describes them pretty well. Oh and, if I wanted to have a conspiracy, I wouldn't invite ~130 people over to discuss it, and issue a press release.

Winston wrote: Newsflash for you. Your side of the 9/11 debate is beginning to lose and crumble...
Winning or losing debates on the Internet has no value to me.

And as a matter of fact, a gentleman does not enter into a battle of wits with unarmed opponents...as you likely have better things to do anyway....
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

To contrast European and American civilization, let us observe the difference in our wineries.

In France, wine making is a very traditional and prestigious craft. The Appellation d’origine contrôlée (AOC) strictly controls product labeling, and vineyards have well established quality ranking systems. Only sparkling wines produced in Champagne, France could be labelled as such, other regions have to label Vin Mousseux, Petillant, etc. Wine grapes are grown inside specific "zones" to be labeled as much, with no irrigation allowed. The finished product is then sent to Paris to be inspected for purity. The wines must use specific grapes, Europeans are very strict with pedigree.

A vineyard located across a dirt road from a specific zone cannot claim to be produced within the zone (but sometimes produce superior wine depending on their skill). The labeling laws are very strict and everyone knows who the pretenders and generics are. In some ways this is like old nobility or "old money", where people who are closer to "old money" are the pretenders, and those opposite of it are upstarts. Everyone knows exactly where they are. Consider, when you browse a list of richest people in France, most are heirs or had wealthy parents who gave them companies. e.g. L'Oréal, House of Chanel, Dassault Group, etc.

Because of their long tradition and experience, French wines produced by the top wineries have excellent chance of improving its aroma and flavor with aging. However, unlike the popular myth, wine doesn't always improve with aging, and when it does, there's a specific period when it's at best quality, afterwards it falls flat. For example, Perrin & Files Vinsobres 2007 can still be aged for another 7-8 years (from today), Domaine de Montalon 2004 has already aged past its peak and smells better than it tastes (but still drinkable), and the Ceago Merlot 2003 has been aged 7 years and has no tannin in its flavor -- expect to see it on liquidation sale soon. Only the top 1% wine can age over 10 years and improve its quality, most start losing quality after only 6 months.

People of wealth and influence are like wine. There are some overall generalizations that may apply, but each is alive and unique. Sometimes, even with the best pedigree, if it rained too much that year, the performance isn't as good -- sh*t happens. After the person matures, he or she may unleash his or her potential like wine at its best after aging. However, they all have their time on the stage. Most wines have its peak and decline, falling flat like a retired politician. Very few have the longevity of Royal Houses, or the stubborness of Strom Thurmond.

America, in contrast, seems chaotic and without order. In California alone there are over 1,200 vineyards, each region doing its own thing. The majority of the wines produced don't age as well. They have their appearance on stage and that's it. You might find them at Trader Joe's for $2 to $10 per bottle. In this chaotic mass, everyone thinks they're the next best thing, and there is no concept of "knowing your place" like King to Subject. Most will fall flat, but a rare few with true ability will step forward and shine brightly, even above the old European Lords -- Napa Valley wines have beaten the best from France. Look at the wealthiest Americans and American companies. People like Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Larry Ellison, Michael Dell, etc. are all nouveau riche without pedigree. Apple and Microsoft companies each have about $40 billion in cash and cash equivalents, Google has $24.6 billion, and Intel has $18.9 billion. If they wanted something, they just go buy it.

Europeans are like European wine, and Americans are like American wine. In Europe, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. In America, the rare few who succeeds in buying straw hats in winter, has the potential to make wines better than premire grand cru's.
darwinsturtle
Freshman Poster

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post by darwinsturtle »

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by darwinsturtle on May 6th, 2020, 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

"That's not in the best interest of the sponsoring state because, unlike underground groups, governments are fixed targets, and if found responsible, we might go into "America f*ck yeah" mode and pull one of these in retaliation: "

But that is just where Iran is getting its tech. From Pakistan and N.K., who got theirs from Pakistan.

"12. Fear of weapons is not aimed exclusively outside: the proponents of US civilization try their best to disarm the American people as well. For this reason they committed the mass murder at Waco and implicated militias in the Oklahoma bombing."

Clearly you are not aware of reality. The USA has more guns than any other industrialised nation. There is ownership of guns to 40% of the population, who own 200+~ million firearms. Contrast this with gun ownership in Europe, Russia, China or any other country besides Switzerland. Those gun owners would never allow the .Gov to take their guns enmasse. Not going to happen, ever.

My guess is that you are a Russian Nationalist, or a paid Russian or Chinese .Gov employee whose job is to post such opinions to YouTube and other forums. Your English is outstanding. Kudos.

Your politics are oblivious. Want to debate the moral and ethical merits of post WWII EE? The USA did not shoot people who tried to leave Western Europe. The EE regimes certainly did.

Contrary to your 6 posts here, many Americans are extremely intelligent and well-read. I will put my knowledge up against yours 1-on-1, any day. Name the date, time and place.