Has Anyone Been On A Romance Tour Overseas?

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
Travel Dude
Freshman Poster

Has Anyone Been On A Romance Tour Overseas?

Post by Travel Dude »

I have been on a few "romance tours" (not sex tours) in Latin America (Peru, Honduras, Colombia). They are a great way for a bunch of single American guys to meet lots of single foreign women in one night or during the week. The tours are great, lots of dancing, trips to the beach and dating the girls, etc etc...

They generally cost $1000 (more or less) per guy but they are really lots of fun. I guess the main countries for Romance Tours are Russia, Colombia, Honduras, Peru and Panama.

When I had my Latin dating agency, most men were not interested in buying the ladies profiles or letter writing, they just wanted to go on these tours.

If any guy has been on these special romantic tours, let us know how it went.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What were the women on those tours like? I heard that gold diggers tend to flock to those. Did you find that to be true?

Maybe the ones in Latin America are better?

I think you have to spend at least $3000 for one of those, not one thousand, at least with A Foreign Affair. But it includes airfare.

By the way, if you ever go on one of them again with AFA, be sure to use my AFA co-brand site so I can get credit :)

http://women.happierabroad.com/tour/
Last edited by Winston on October 22nd, 2013, 1:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Travel Dude
Freshman Poster

Post by Travel Dude »

Going on "A Foreign Affair" costs around $1600 to Peru but doesn't include the major expenses. A Foreign Affair is costly but got top reviews on the anti scams websites so I am sure they are a good romance tour company.

There are other websites that cost $1000 to go to Colombia, Peru, Panama etc, like.....

http://www.tlcworldwide.com/tlc_site/upcoming.htm

For me, this is still expensive.

There is also another company that has romance tours to Colombia that gives 2 for 1 (if you bring a buddy its $500 each) I won't promote them because they screwed some of the people out of money (who worked for them in Colombia).

Sometime ago, I went on a romance tour to Honduras, the man who ran it (Alberto) was a great guy. He only charged $400 for your first tour and if you were a repeat customer, it only costs $275. I remember that many of the Honduran ladies were very sweet, kind and attractive but VERY POOR. The real sad thing was that some women came to the night social one hour before it started so that they could get a jump on the rest of the girls. In my opinion, there were about 10 to 20% gold diggers but the rest seem very sincere.

I hope some of you guys have been to the Romance Tours, they are alot of fun. I think the ones to Latin America are better but who knows. One guy I met on a romance tour to Peru said that the best Romance tours are in the Phillippines because the ratio is 100 girls to 5 men!
The tours that I have been to in Honduras had a ratio of 10 women to each man.

Anyway I will keep you informed on these tours.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

First of all, most guys here are on a tight budget, otherwise everyone on this forum would be overseas right now instead of merely talking about it :) So romance tours are out of the question for most of us.

It is said that the women on the Russia romance tours tend to be gold diggers and freeloaders, so perhaps the ones in South America are better if they have better reviews.

In the Philippines it's illegal to have romance tours or dating agencies, so I don't know how AFA gets away with having them. Perhaps they have loopholes or pay off someone.

But in the PI you don't need romance tours anyway cause you can just go to the bars and get a 100 to 1 female to male rate. And you can meet girls in public easily.

Funny though, how in the US I can go to a place where there's all girls, like in a cooking class, yet none of the girls will want to date me or see me as dating material even.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Travel Dude
Freshman Poster

Any Low Cost Romance Tours Out There?

Post by Travel Dude »

If anyone comes across any group Romance Tours overseas that are LOW COST ($400-$600 per tour), please send us the links.

The only one "cheap" romance tour I personally know of is to Barranquilla, Colombia which is half price $500 (2 men can go for the price of 1)

As I have said, most overseas romance groupo tours to Asia or Latin America are in the $1000 to $2500 range to meet single foreign women which is kind of costly. :?:
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Wu,

These bars you speak of in the Philippines. Are they go-go bars ?
Besides the red light district where can a guy find a decent educated girl in the Philippines.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

chanta76 wrote:Wu,

Besides the red light district where can a guy find a decent educated girl in the Philippines.

1) Fly to Manila
2) Buy the cheapest puddle jumper ticket to Cebu City
3) Get a hotel room on Colon St. or near the mall
4) Get a cup of iced coffee
5) Girl watch
6) Approach one and ask her out

If you do not have a female companion within 6 hours of arriving in Cebu, something is seriously amiss. The town is full of Universities, there are tens of thousands of surplus girls on the island. Hotel rooms can be $8 or $150, your choice.

Fish, meet barrel.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

globetrotter wrote:

1) Fly to Manila
2) Buy the cheapest puddle jumper ticket to Cebu City
3) Get a hotel room on Colon St. or near the mall
4) Get a cup of iced coffee
5) Girl watch
6) Approach one and ask her out

If you do not have a female companion within 6 hours of arriving in Cebu, something is seriously amiss. The town is full of Universities, there are tens of thousands of surplus girls on the island. Hotel rooms can be $8 or $150, your choice.

Fish, meet barrel.
My wife is from Cebu so I've been there many times myself. Agree with all the above but not so sure about getting a hotel near Colon St. I'd stay clear of it because I always found the area to be a bit dicey... it's the only place in Cebu that somebody tried to pick pocket me. I always stayed at the Marriott near Ayala. All the local girls shop at the SM Mall.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The go go bars are for temporary fun, not serious relationships.

To find a decent girl, you just have to try everything and hope you find one. You can meet one anywhere, in public, online, etc. etc.

Travel Dude
Freshman Poster

One Way To Pick Up Girls In Lima Peru...

Post by Travel Dude »

One major way to pick up nice women in Lima Peru is to visit the major supermarkets where the girls demo various products throughout the store. What you can do is visit each demo girl in the store, sample the product and strike up any conversation. From there you can ask her her phone number. 98% of the demo girls are single and range in age from 18 to 25 years.

This is a way better method to find a real girl friend than checking out the girls at the low class bars/discos at night.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Any Low Cost Romance Tours Out There?

Post by Winston »

Travel Dude wrote:If anyone comes across any group Romance Tours overseas that are LOW COST ($400-$600 per tour), please send us the links.

The only one "cheap" romance tour I personally know of is to Barranquilla, Colombia which is half price $500 (2 men can go for the price of 1)

As I have said, most overseas romance groupo tours to Asia or Latin America are in the $1000 to $2500 range to meet single foreign women which is kind of costly. :?:
Does this 1000 to 2500 dollar price include airfare? If not, that's very expensive. If it does, then it's a great deal of course. lol

Travel Dude
Freshman Poster

Re: Any Low Cost Romance Tours Out There?

Post by Travel Dude »

Winston wrote:
Travel Dude wrote:If anyone comes across any group Romance Tours overseas that are LOW COST ($400-$600 per tour), please send us the links.

Does this 1000 to 2500 dollar price include airfare? If not, that's very expensive. If it does, then it's a great deal of course. lol
No, most romance tours don't include airfare but the biggest shock is that most don't even include the hotel in that price range. I guess if no guy went on these tours, they would lower the costs but it is really amazing to see groups of 30 to 40 guys paying over $1500 for a tours to eat, drink and dance with single ladies. This is the real profit on those romance websites.

Like I said, I have paid only $375 (in the past) for a 3 day romance tour to Honduras which was GREAT but no way will I pay $1500.

I will try and search for lower tour costs and put the links up.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I heard that sometimes you can go to the tour social and get in at the door, when it is halfway over, by just showing up and paying a 20 dollar fee or something. Some have claimed they've done this in Russia.

globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Re: One Way To Pick Up Girls In Lima Peru...

Post by globetrotter »

Travel Dude wrote:One major way to pick up nice women in Lima Peru is to visit the major supermarkets where the girls demo various products throughout the store. What you can do is visit each demo girl in the store, sample the product and strike up any conversation. From there you can ask her her phone number. 98% of the demo girls are single and range in age from 18 to 25 years.

This is a way better method to find a real girl friend than checking out the girls at the low class bars/discos at night.
Mexico has some girls working various sections, but not as fertile hunting as Peru or China.

In China every grocery store that is anything above 'small' in size has a girl working each section, aisle and endcap. 24 or 30 per store. I saw one guy last week, he tried to sell me some wine. But all the rest are girls. Now some stores hire some real uglies, and others hire fresh-faced 20 year olds. So hunt around.

But you are right.

Of course knowing the language is a given.

I have good luck with women in hair salons who cut my hair or give me manicures.

I am feverishly working on my Mandarin. It is causing me to lose opportunities.

But look at what I just wrote...I meet women, on a daily basis, I get numbers, I make plans, and the stumbling block is that I speak 50 words of Patungua. The mitigating factor is NOT availability of women.

I would spend years in isolation in L.A. Here I meet women twice a day, in my small Chinese city that you have never heard about.

This is not unique to China, and in fact many people consider Northern Asian (Japan, Korea, China, Eastern Russia) Women to be cold compared to Thais and Filipinas and Malays and Indonesians. In fact with just 3 countries sampled I can confidently conclude that the USA is unique in this sociopathic antisocial aspect.

The rest of the world is just fine.

Gotta get out, guys.
Travel Dude
Freshman Poster

Post by Travel Dude »

Winston wrote:I heard that sometimes you can go to the tour social and get in at the door, when it is halfway over, by just showing up and paying a 20 dollar fee or something. Some have claimed they've done this in Russia.
I know in Latin America (Peru, Honduras, Colombia), that is hard to do because they only give you the specific addresses for the events when you pay the $1000+ fee.

I knew of one tour in Colombia that hired special security. They are very smart. I have tried to crash one event in the past but they threw me out.