Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

I take care of a poor Filipina child since over 10 years and she is now 19 and studying in university. I am not visiting Philippines for sex.

However I am visiting Cebu frequently and I do not have any bad experience with my Filipina fosterdaughter and the people next to her. They all are very honest.

For Philippines to get experience, for sure 2 months or so and some internet dating are by far not enough.

Regardless what you are looking for or what you intend to do, to explore Philippines takes a considerable time. Not 2 months, but maybe 2 years. All and everything is moving on very slowly, this is an underdeveloped 3rd world country.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Ghost wrote:I think the sex dried up because she was bitter that I wouldn't marry her.

She was no saint, but she was hardly bar-girl bad. Somewhere in the middle. Ultimate problem is her brother is thieving scum and if you can't trust your girlfriend's direct family, you're f***ed. I think I mentioned it before, but he stole $1000 from me and didn't even pay for his sick one year old son's hospital visits or provide for even basic needs for the baby. That's psychopathic on a level that only a f***ing pinoy would do.

Which leads me to another lesson-well-learned: you need to avoid marrying the family. Flip families are big, so chances are there is a psychopath or two (or 12) in the direct or extended family. If you get a pinay wife, better to avoid the Philippines and the West. Makes it even harder.

Women are deceivers. There's another take-away. However you do things, protect yourself first or they will eat you alive. I ought to just become a straight up monger. World's a hellish place, full of thieves, betrayers, and all other sorts of scum. At least being a monger I don't leave myself vulnerable.
I think you're generalizing big time. There are plenty of girls out there with good families and also with family members who are far richer than you are. I have met these women. I wish mguy still posted here because he could set you straight. His entire social circle is comprised of these high quality women from wealthier backgrounds. You just have to be highly selective. I feel that you slipped up big time and invested too much into a girl that was clearly subpar.

Don't turn bitter to a whole country because you got burnt once. Just be more careful next time.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Taco most guys here want virgins or women with no kids or models or girls with makati education. So unfortunately your success story wont be replicated by anyone else. lol
You are so thick, damn...

My girl when I met her was:

i) a virgin

ii) university educated

iii) childless

It's not that unreasonable a demand, and it's not that hard to find either if you are smart enough not to go for lowlife bargirls and other scum, because I don't believe in the "hooker with a heart of gold" BS some mongers religiously believe in.
I agree there are quite a few of these super virtuous type women as well. You just have to show a willingness to commit and be a good enough judge of character to make sure it's worth the effort.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on October 28th, 2016, 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bobby
Freshman Poster

Post by Bobby »

I've never thought of Philippines girls as any different from western girls. The girl I was seeing (actually seeing in the Philippines) also had unfinished business with a Taiwanese guy it turned out. This guy could buy and sell me financially. I'm not poor but I didn't have his sort of money. She's with him now and they have a kid.

It hurt like a mutha at the time but most girls the world over would have done what she did. Girls like money. The more the better.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Bobby wrote:I've never thought of Philippines girls as any different from western girls. The girl I was seeing (actually seeing in the Philippines) also had unfinished business with a Taiwanese guy it turned out. This guy could buy and sell me financially. I'm not poor but I didn't have his sort of money. She's with him now and they have a kid.

It hurt like a mutha at the time but most girls the world over would have done what she did. Girls like money. The more the better.
I wouldn't flaunt money over there though or say your rich. It just gives the girl an excuse to not feel bad if she wants you to buy her something or when your spending money on her. Also she will just look at you as a sucker and provider and you will never know her real feelings if you portray yourself as a carefree guy who always has enough money to spend. Ive learned that you gotta try to be humble about your money there cause girls will take advantage. even going to a fancy restaraunt is a bad idea unless your already having sex she is super hot and you do it sparingly.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on October 28th, 2016, 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bobby
Freshman Poster

Post by Bobby »

Yes, I agree about the hard-wired stuff entirely and your comment about culture or nurture not trumping nature is insightful. It's important that people appreciate that or they could develop quite unrealistic travel expectations.

Still chin-up. Negative experiences at your age are easily the most rewarding and pave the way for a better life.
Last edited by Bobby on September 5th, 2014, 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Ghost wrote:This keeps getting more and more f***ed up the more I think about it.

All those Filipinas on dating sites...All those Filipinas that say they "hate liars." My God. They really are looking for the most honest men.

That way they know they have the easiest prey.

My God, my God. It was always a lie. This whole planet is full of psychopaths. And they are relentless. They don't stop. They want everyone on this God-forsaken world to be like them.

Well, f**k. No where to go. No way out. I have nothing left to resist with.

It's not that some countries are worse than others. It's the species. It's just one big walking mental disease.

I knew this before...but now it is like I am understanding it for the first time. Men don't break until they lose all hope. It's the optimists who die first. I never had that rosy view of the world. I made it longer than many. Not that it matters, but I did.

Pyschopathy is the only way to make it in this world. And now it's global. You can't even live in this world without becoming it. No more treading water being one of the good guys.

I can see it with fresh eyes. Pumping and dumping is just the start. There's so much more to do from there.
Ghost, I'm getting worried about you, man. Cornfed rants are fun, but they aren't an adequate description of reality. Your data sample is way, way too small to be making these kinds of generalizations. There are all kinds out there. Protect yourself, yes, but don't close yourself off to the possibility of meeting good women.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on October 28th, 2016, 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bobby
Freshman Poster

Post by Bobby »

Good point, gsjackson. Good to keep things in perspective. One swallow does not a summer make.

Even though I've had some pitiful experiences, I'm still pretty sure the best is yet to come. People like Davewe give me hope!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Ghost wrote:It's not that females feel love differently. They simply have no concept of it. Not as understood by man, not any understanding.
Yes, I figure females see romance chick flicks similarly to how men might see heist films like Ocean's 11, and are dreaming about how the heroine can screw money out of the sucker she has roped in while humping dirtbags on the side.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Ghost is so incredibly bitter. Chill. Think about this for a moment and put it into perspective.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on October 28th, 2016, 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Ghost wrote:
Repatriate wrote:Ghost is so incredibly bitter. Chill. Think about this for a moment and put it into perspective.
Oh, I have. I'm planning as we speak.
Just keep the concept of karma in mind. If you believe in it on some level, or maybe even if you don't, it can be a bitch.

In the '70s and '80s, and occasionally later, I had a boatload of one-night stands (and in answer to an earlier thread -- yes, they do really happen). My routine was to go to a bar, pick up a chick, bed her, then never call her back. I didn't set out to do it deliberately -- my mantra was 'looking for love, settle for lust' -- but once I got to the bars, I just let lust take over and left with women who, although physically attractive to me, I could tell already were not relationship candidates. The thrill of the hunt became addictive, and it still has an allure, just like with an alcoholic. In retrospect, I can't believe how callous I was. One of the girls showed up at my door a week later, crying and asking what she had done wrong. I gave her some bullshit, showed her the door, and never saw her again. What a shit.

The karma from that period dogged me for years and years. I hope it's gone now. Don't bring it on yourself. Rather, remember what Emerson said: "put God in your debt." The longer the debt is outstanding the greater the interest paid. And it is always paid eventually.

Return to “Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand”