Filipinas vs. Latinas

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Forerunner
Freshman Poster

Filipinas vs. Latinas

Post by Forerunner »

Hey guys I have not written on the forum in a while because I have been so busy with school just got back from a nice trip in South America. But I would like to know why are many people on the forum here are interested in Filipinas instead of Latinas? (meaning girls from latin america)

For me I am fascinated with Filipinas however I like the ones that have some height, unfortunately a lot of the ones I have seen on some of the dating sites are in the short range from 4'11" to 5'3". If the girl is going to have a slender body type she has to have the height its a must for me. I am not saying all of them are short but the vast majority I have seen on CB, & AD are short.

I also hear other asian countries such as Thailand, Vietnam, and Japan have girls with more height then their counterparts in the south. I love asian women too so I see many of them all the time were I live but they are americanized well you know how that goes.
What I am curious about are the rural areas of Japan because from what I hear many of the girls there are quite tall at least thats what I have heard from my Cousin who spent a month there.

-Forerunner :D :D :D :D :D

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

why the hell would you want a manly woman. I love 4'11 spinners its awesome. makes it great on top. if the girl is beyond 4'11 i start to lose itnerest.
Forerunner
Freshman Poster

Post by Forerunner »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:why the hell would you want a manly woman. I love 4'11 spinners its awesome. makes it great on top. if the girl is beyond 4'11 i start to lose itnerest.
Well I am actually tall myself so having a short girl is just not my thing. For me I prefer in the height range of 5'7-5'10" I would want my kids to be tall when you have a wife that is short its most often your children at best are going to be average if you are tall yourself.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Forerunner wrote:I prefer in the height range of 5'7-5'10" I would want my kids to be tall when you have a wife that is short its most often your children at best are going to be average if you are tall yourself.
Not necessarily true. My grandmother is 4'11" and my late grandfather was 6'5" and built like a tank. Their children are all tall; my father and his brother are 6'3" and my aunt is 5'11". I believe the height usually comes from the father rather then the mother. I myself have a daughter with my Filipina wife, who's only five feet tall. Our daughter, however, is large for her age and ahead of the average growth rate for the Philippines.

Most half-foreign Filipino's I've met tend to be on the tall side for a Filipino, even if their non-Filipino parent was on the short side. Something about this mix just always seems to work out for the best; Filipina's mix better then most Asian women in my experience. The child is almost always more attractive then both their parents, with very plain and average looking parents often having stunningly beautiful offspring. Of course, I'm biased but still. :wink:
Array9
Freshman Poster

Post by Array9 »

I have been to South America and also had a gf from Chile who was hot. To me, Latinas blow Filipinas out of the water in terms of beauty but they can also be very stuck up and snobbish. The strength of the average Filipina is her humility. Both sets of women tend to be very feminine though.
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

Array9 wrote:I have been to South America and also had a gf from Chile who was hot. To me, Latinas blow Filipinas out of the water in terms of beauty but they can also be very stuck up and snobbish. The strength of the average Filipina is her humility. Both sets of women tend to be very feminine though.
What country do you advocate for in LA. I definitely plan on trying there again. I went to Honduras for 3 weeks in 2010 and was blown away by some of the women there. They seemed friendly and I had no problem cold approaching but my spanish was sub par. Though I am willing to work on it.
Forerunner
Freshman Poster

Post by Forerunner »

Array9 wrote:I have been to South America and also had a gf from Chile who was hot. To me, Latinas blow Filipinas out of the water in terms of beauty but they can also be very stuck up and snobbish. The strength of the average Filipina is her humility. Both sets of women tend to be very feminine though.

How are Chileans comparable to lets say Colombians because when I was in Colombia many girls were very friendly open to dating foreigners very relaxed, gave eye contact etc
Forerunner
Freshman Poster

Post by Forerunner »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Forerunner wrote:I prefer in the height range of 5'7-5'10" I would want my kids to be tall when you have a wife that is short its most often your children at best are going to be average if you are tall yourself.
Not necessarily true. My grandmother is 4'11" and my late grandfather was 6'5" and built like a tank. Their children are all tall; my father and his brother are 6'3" and my aunt is 5'11". I believe the height usually comes from the father rather then the mother. I myself have a daughter with my Filipina wife, who's only five feet tall. Our daughter, however, is large for her age and ahead of the average growth rate for the Philippines.

Most half-foreign Filipino's I've met tend to be on the tall side for a Filipino, even if their non-Filipino parent was on the short side. Something about this mix just always seems to work out for the best; Filipina's mix better then most Asian women in my experience. The child is almost always more attractive then both their parents, with very plain and average looking parents often having stunningly beautiful offspring. Of course, I'm biased but still. :wink:
I am not saying all the are like this but the majority to me are small in my entire life the tallest one I have seen was 5'7" at best but she was not really that all good looking. I am sure they are taller but it seems far fetched to say that its plentiful.
Forerunner
Freshman Poster

Post by Forerunner »

MarcosZeitola wrote:

I am not saying all the are like this but the majority to me are small in my entire life the tallest one I have seen was 5'7" at best but she was not really that all good looking. I am sure they are taller but it seems far fetched to say that its plentiful.
Array9
Freshman Poster

Post by Array9 »

hammanta wrote:
What country do you advocate for in LA. I definitely plan on trying there again. I went to Honduras for 3 weeks in 2010 and was blown away by some of the women there. They seemed friendly and I had no problem cold approaching but my spanish was sub par. Though I am willing to work on it.
Unfortunately, I didn't spend much time down in LA so I can't provide you with expert advice. I did hear that Costa Rica, Venezeula and Guatemala had beautiful women there. Hopefully, I can return next year and give you a trip report.

I need to search this site for LA trip reports :)
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
Array9
Freshman Poster

Post by Array9 »

Forerunner wrote:

How are Chileans comparable to lets say Colombians because when I was in Colombia many girls were very friendly open to dating foreigners very relaxed, gave eye contact etc
I have only been around a few Colombians in America but I got the feeling that they were stuck up. I also have male friends born in Colombia who don't date Colombian women. They tell me how difficult they can be back home.

I wish I could give you more info on LA but as of now, I don't have enough experience.
Men chase, women choose

hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

Array9 wrote:
hammanta wrote:
Unfortunately, I didn't spend much time down in LA so I can't provide you with expert advice. I did hear that Costa Rica, Venezeula and Guatemala had beautiful women there. Hopefully, I can return next year and give you a trip report.

From friends personal experience, Costa Rica is full of working girls, and they can be on the expensive side. Of course that opinion is coming from 3-4 guys who love to go to bars so there views maybe bias. They are also from rural America so a bar with a couple prostitutes may seem like a lot to them.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

For disgruntled travellers like Ghost, WillNDowd and NewlifeinthePhilippines, I'm not sure why they don't go to Latin America instead. All of them have had negative experiences in Asia--probably because they're White and not Asian. In comparison, since I'm Asian, it's easier for me to avoid the trapfalls and other problems of being a foreigner in Asia.

I think those guys would do better in Latin America, to be honest; in fact, I think there's too much of an emphasis on Asia, and not on Latin America, Africa or Eastern Europe.

As I've said before...Asia can be a tough place to be in. Ladislav constantly slams Asia, as do some other posters on the forum. If you're White, you'll do better in a more Westernized country in Latin America or Eastern Europe. There are exceptions to the rule, namely Rock--but from what Winston tells me, he seems almost like he's an Asian trapped in a White body--Taco, Outwest and AmericanInBangkok, and Yohan, whose married to a Japanese women. They seem to be the exceptions to the rule...
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

zboy1 wrote:For disgruntled travellers like Ghost, WillNDowd and NewlifeinthePhilippines, I'm not sure why they don't go to Latin America instead. All of them have had negative experiences in Asia--probably because they're White and not Asian. In comparison, since I'm Asian, it's easier for me to avoid the trapfalls and other problems of being a foreigner in Asia.

I think those guys would do better in Latin America, to be honest; in fact, I think there's too much of an emphasis on Asia, and not on Latin America, Africa or Eastern Europe.

As I've said before...Asia can be a tough place to be in. Ladislav constantly slams Asia, as do some other posters on the forum. If you're White, you'll do better in a more Westernized country in Latin America or Eastern Europe. There are exceptions to the rule, namely Rock--but from what Winston tells me, he seems almost like he's an Asian trapped in a White body--Taco, Outwest and AmericanInBangkok, and Yohan, whose married to a Japanese women. They seem to be the exceptions to the rule...
Although latin women are hotter than filipinas at least some of them might be My rule is I want nothing south of the border. I dont like the culture, the taller bodies, more aggressive attitude, and the fact most dont know any english. Im terrible at language. I prefer simple girls. It seems like most guys who go to latin america have an even more difficult time finding a partner. Even hammanta had trouble it sounds like and he has a way better chance than me.

I think africa is where white guys would do the best actually but too bad im not attracted to african chicks and most importantly its poor and dangerous as hell there.
Array9
Freshman Poster

Post by Array9 »

hammanta wrote:
Array9 wrote:
hammanta wrote:

From friends personal experience, Costa Rica is full of working girls, and they can be on the expensive side. Of course that opinion is coming from 3-4 guys who love to go to bars so there views maybe bias. They are also from rural America so a bar with a couple hoes may seem like a lot to them.
I heard that there are too many expats in Costa Rica but the women are good looking.
Men chase, women choose