Are Vietnamese Women the Best?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Are Vietnamese Women the Best?

Post by pandabear »

My latest blog piece.

http://sexualobjectification.blogspot.c ... rgins.html

That was the conclusion that I came to: that Vietnamese women make the best wives. Western men who like Southeast Asian women tend to focus on Thailand and the Philippines. But Singaporeans, who could easily nab a Thai or Filipina, often go to a lot of expense and trouble to get themselves a Vietnamese wife.

Since people of Chinese and Korean culture tend to be both smart and thrifty, maybe they're on to something, if they're taking so many of Vietnam's women.
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Re: Are Vietnamese Women the Best?

Post by Traveler »

pandabear wrote:My latest blog piece.

http://sexualobjectification.blogspot.c ... rgins.html

That was the conclusion that I came to: that Vietnamese women make the best wives. Western men who like Southeast Asian women tend to focus on Thailand and the Philippines. But Singaporeans, who could easily nab a Thai or Filipina, often go to a lot of expense and trouble to get themselves a Vietnamese wife.

Since people of Chinese and Korean culture tend to be both smart and thrifty, maybe they're on to something, if they're taking so many of Vietnam's women.
Vietnamese women are probably more culturally compatible. Vietnam was a colony of China just like Korea and Japan were. Its language and culture have been greatly influenced by China. My impression was that the Vietnamese are more ambitious than other SE Asians. They're more willing to work hard to be successful in life. Thais, Filipinos, and Cambodians take a more laid-back approach to life.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Well, maybe that's it. A Western retiree who wants someone with whom to relax might be better off with a Thai, Filipina or Cambodian. If you want someone who is going to be ambitious and start a nail salon--Vietnamese or Chinese.
KokujinKrusader
Freshman Poster

Post by KokujinKrusader »

Vietnamese women can also look closer to Northeast Asians than their Filipino and Thai counterparts.
Grand Admiral Game taught me how to improve my mindset in order to achieve the success that I wanted in life!
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Post by Traveler »

I wonder what percentage of marriages between Korean men and Vietnamese women work out. An English Teacher on another forum I read sometimes claims to have a lot of success with SE Asian women in Korea who are or were married to Korean men. He meets them online. He says a lot of them feel trapped in their marriages to Korean men and are looking for some discreet fun.

"Everyone knows Koreans are racist and view themselves as the superior Asian race. Many Korean men go and get Thai, Pinay, and Vietnamese wives. Korean women hold some resentment. Atleast half of the SEA girls I bang in Korea are married or was married to a Korean man."
http://naughtynomadforum.com/forum/show ... 30&page=21

That thread is an interesting read.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

What are Vietnamese body types like? Are they petite? Average Breast size and Ass size?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

The wrote:What are Vietnamese body types like? Are they petite? Average Breast size and a** size?
http://img3.tamtay.vn/files/photo2/2012 ... resize.jpg
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

droid wrote:
The wrote:What are Vietnamese body types like? Are they petite? Average Breast size and a** size?
Yummy!
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Nice! Vietnam is on my list...
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Here is another indication in favor of the Vietnamese

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 26th, 2020, 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

pandabear wrote:
droid wrote:
Yummy!
So perfect.

I think I'm going there instead of Thailand in one of my side trips.
This is purely theoretical on my part, but from the material I've seen I think the following might hold:

1-Thailand girls aren't as cute as the Chinese, yet they don't treat you as nicely/open as Filis, so it might be a lose-lose in-between.
2-Whereas Vietnam girls tend more towards Chinese beauty, while being less burnt-out/spoiled than Thais. Could this be a win-win in-between??
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

visas are a pain and there is secret police and spying on every facet of life. So ill pass through indonesia on my way to thailand instead of vietnam.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

droid wrote:
So perfect.

I think I'm going there instead of Thailand in one of my side trips.
This is purely theoretical on my part, but from the material I've seen I think the following might hold:

1-Thailand girls aren't as cute as the Chinese, yet they don't treat you as nicely/open as Filis, so it might be a lose-lose in-between.
2-Whereas Vietnam girls tend more towards Chinese beauty, while being less burnt-out/spoiled than Thais. Could this be a win-win in-between??

That does seem like the takeaway.

Looking forward to your trip report.
:wink:
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Here is another indicator:

300,000 Filipina maids in Hong Kong, and the Chinese aren't exactly lining up to marry them. Quite the contrary.

On the other hand, a lot of the Filipinas would probably consider marrying a Chinese farmer to be too hypogamous.