Bored American Women Join ISIS

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
The
Junior Poster

Bored American Women Join ISIS

Post by The »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... hidis.html

Revealed: At least THREE young Minnesota women have traveled to Syria to aid ISIS jihadis

At least three young Minnesota women are now believed to have traveled to Syria to give aid to the ISIS terror group responsible for the brutal beheadings of American journalists, MailOnline has learned.

The trio left some three weeks ago, Omar Jamal, a leader of the Somali community in the state capital, St. Paul, tells MailOnline. They said they intended to become nurses tending to fighters injured in ISIS' violent surge in Syria and Iraq.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

I MEAN I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Too bad these American girls are too busy fighting for ISIS, rather than trying to change American society by going against feminism and degenerate American culture, instead.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

Since the Middle East is a region where women have almost no rights, will these American females regret it?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 26th, 2020, 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Bao3niang wrote:Since the Middle East is a region where women have almost no rights, will these American females regret it?
Most, though not all, "American girls" joining something like ISIS are in fact recruited from American Muslim populations. They may only begin to regret it when they are forced into some kind of marriage to service some beast and their clits are cut off.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Well I guess women crave that Alpha cock more than we think....They would go out with drug dealers, Pimps, Players, Men without a Job but the good man with a head on there shoulders? HA TOUGH CHANCE!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

More than likely when they arrive where they are going in the middle east and show up at the ISIS recruitment camp it will be like Ghost says and all that will be there is the CIA film studio directing CNN and the other propaganda masters of deception that call themselves news organization making a terrorist movie and they will be indoctrinated as well paid actresses just like Sandy Hook.
Time to Hide!
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Bao3niang wrote:Since the Middle East is a region where women have almost no rights, will these American females regret it?
Hello,

Why should females have 'rights'? This is a recent concept of 30 years and is alien to China. You're Chinese and yet accept this enemy-idea of China. Women are to be home-schooled only and learn to be housewives.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Anatol wrote:
Hello,

Why should females have 'rights'? This is a recent concept of 30 years and is alien to China. You're Chinese and yet accept this enemy-idea of China. Women are to be home-schooled only and learn to be housewives.

Wow, you are back! I thought you were gone, fighting with your ISIS comrades.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Glad your back Anatol....Tell it like it is...
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

OutWest wrote:
Anatol wrote:
Hello,

Wow, you are back! I thought you were gone, fighting with your ISIS comrades.
Hello,

It is not possible to join them, it only accepts Muslims. I will never be a Muslim.
Last edited by Anatol on September 14th, 2014, 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

The wrote:Glad your back Anatol....Tell it like it is...
Hello,

I am pleased that you agree that feminism {(women's education, women's jobs, women's sports)} are wrong. Your photograph is inappropriate. This is something I also wanted to tell you!!!

{(By the divine power of Excalibur and Excelsior, we shall vanquish the evil feminism and the evil p**-marital re*ations that come as a result of it!)}
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

The
Junior Poster

Re: Bored American Women Join ISIS

Post by The »

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/24/world ... .html?_r=0

In West, ISIS Finds Women Eager to Enlist
LONDON — The young Western Muslims trying to join radical Islamist groups in Syria and Iraq now include increasing numbers of young women who are seeking to fight or to become the wives of fighters. It is a new twist on a recruitment effort that has led several thousand men from Europe and beyond to flock to the battlefield.

In the past week alone, the authorities reported two instances of women and girls trying to get to Syria or take part in jihad. On Wednesday, the British police arrested a 25-year-old woman north of London on suspicion of preparing “terrorist acts” related to the fighting in Syria. Over the weekend, three teenage girls from the Denver suburbs — two sisters of Somali descent and a friend of Sudanese descent — were intercepted as they tried to travel to Syria.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Re: Bored American Women Join ISIS

Post by Bao3niang »

I am at the point where pretty much all Anglo women look repulsive to me.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!