Winston's Chinese dream girl! Is she attainable?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow look! I found the perfect looking sexy Chinese dream girl that I want to MARRY! She's perfect for me! She's self-employed too, so we have something in common!

What do I do? How do I get her? What do I say? How should I go about it?!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info148351.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

This girl looks like the gold digger type. I think the original girl that posted was more attainable. That one seems like a normal girl when she's without her make up. This new girl...the competition will be fierce, man.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What about this for my dream girl? She's such a lovely Chinese cutie! So sexy and feminine too!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info148620.htm

ImageImageImageImageImage
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

It would be more helpful if you post pictures of girls who are not all done up. Like girls in their everyday clothing rather than modeling pics. Every girl can look unattainable when done up to the dime, but what she looks like normally will give us way more information on what kind of girl she is.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out these Romance Tours to China. The ladies look so lovely. What do you think? Should I go to one?

http://women.happierabroad.com/tour/chi ... -women.htm

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What about this for my Chinese dream girl? lol. She looks very hot and model-like, but also high maintenance and materialistic. Her facial expression below looks kind of self-absorbed too.

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info146532.htm

ImageImageImageImage

KokujinKrusader
Freshman Poster

Post by KokujinKrusader »

MrBlueLight wrote:It would be more helpful if you post pictures of girls who are not all done up. Like girls in their everyday clothing rather than modeling pics. Every girl can look unattainable when done up to the dime, but what she looks like normally will give us way more information on what kind of girl she is.
This is 100% true. sometimes, even donning a pair of glasses can completely change a person's look. One of the girls that worked at one of the hotels that I stayed at looked like a totally different person when she got dolled up and took her glasses off.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

Are you just grabbing pictures of random girls off the web? Do you know these women? If not, you cannot have them because you don't know them!
sea_dragon
Freshman Poster

Post by sea_dragon »

heh you want to marry all of those girls. why not polygamy?

On another note, those girls aren't my type. Mostly because I don't find southern Chinese looks to be attractive and I look more similar to chiseled northern Chinese looks.
Last edited by sea_dragon on September 15th, 2014, 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrBlueLight wrote:Are you just grabbing pictures of random girls off the web? Do you know these women? If not, you cannot have them because you don't know them!
No. Don't you see the web links above the photos? They are from my AFA site. I can contact them through there.

MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

Are you rich?
In2dadark
Freshman Poster

Post by In2dadark »

Looks like a sales gimmick.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Most of these pictured have some photoshop and lighting to make the girls look even better. You need to see a regular picture to really judge.
Winston you need allot of money to land a hotter chinese girl. Better to jead back to the philippine where you are notice more.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrBlueLight wrote:Are you rich?
It depends on who you are comparing me to. If you compare me to someone poor, I will seem rich. If you compare me to a doctor or engineer in America, I will not.

Why do you ask? Relationships based on money never last and have no passion.

Better to find a hot Chinese girl with a good heart and values.

Besides, the fact that you can't even see the web links above the photos and recognize that these are girls from AFA, hampers your credibility and intelligence. So what's your point?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Maybe you guys are right. Chinese women aren't easy to get along with. They are very materialistic-minded, very judgmental and analytical, etc. They not only want a guy who is well off, but who has good genes to pass on, looks presentable to her family and friends and out in social settings, has stable character, no major flaws, etc.

That's the Chinese mindset. I know because I'm Chinese too and I know my ethnic mentality. It's not that they want to tear others down. They just like to analyze and consider lots of factors and practical issues. There's a reason why Chinese are good and efficient in business. They are good at using good common sense and practical instincts to ensure success. It takes a strong analytical mindset and wisdom to accomplish that.

I don't think the women in China will be as picky as in Taiwan though. Everyone tells me they aren't. But it won't be easy to get a hot girl there. It's more realistic to expect to get a 6 or 7. But even plain Chinese girls can be cute or attractive, as long as they aren't fat and don't look degenerate.
Last edited by Winston on September 16th, 2014, 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.