I am new here

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
nollindbrown
Freshman Poster

I am new here

Post by nollindbrown »

Hi, my name is Nollind, and I am glad to be a member of Happier Abroad!!!! I have been lurking around the site for quite some time reading different posts. I find myself attracted to Winston's message of finding romance and happiness outside of American influence.

Whenever I go out to clubs or different events to meet women, I notice that American women make no eye contact with you whatsoever or do not even try to talk to you unless they know you from somewhere and it upsets me very much.

I actually am on the site Interpals talking to different women on there to get used to the idea of dealing with foreign women. A lady friend that I met from Germany wants me to come visit her there when I get some time off from work. She says that she can help me find a nice women there.

nollindbrown

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I am new here

Post by jamesbond »

nollindbrown wrote:Whenever I go out to clubs or different events to meet women, I notice that American women make no eye contact with you whatsoever or do not even try to talk to you unless they know you from somewhere and it upsets me very much.

I actually am on the site Interpals talking to different women on there to get used to the idea of dealing with foreign women. A lady friend that I met from Germany wants me to come visit her there when I get some time off from work. She says that she can help me find a nice women there.
Welcome the forum nollinbrown. Your right American women DO NOT flirt with men as a matter of fact, a recent study showed that American women are the second least flirtatious women in the world! :shock:

Let us know how things go if you ever take up your lady friends offer in Germany. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Welcome Nollin. Yes, by all means keep us posted on your experience in Germany. I've heard that German women suck too, but I hope you find an exception.
nollindbrown
Freshman Poster

I am new here

Post by nollindbrown »

Thanks Jamesbond and Hero for the warm welcome!!!!! Also, I want to mention that I am an African-American male who likes white women. My friend from Germany said that I would not have a problem there because racism does not exist as much in Germany as it does in the United States.

Anyone from here with experience with German women?
Hero
Experienced Poster

Re: I am new here

Post by Hero »

nollindbrown wrote:Thanks Jamesbond and Hero for the warm welcome!!!!! Also, I want to mention that I am an African-American male who likes white women. My friend from Germany said that I would not have a problem there because racism does not exist as much in Germany as it does in the United States.

Anyone from here with experience with German women?
The only German women I've known is a couple of elderly female relatives.

Your race might actually be an advantage to you in Germany. Those women aren't accustomed to black men, and they might be quite intrigued by the idea of dating one :D Hope you get yourself the whitest, blondest, bluest-eyed girl in the world :wink:
nollindbrown
Freshman Poster

I am new here

Post by nollindbrown »

My friend did mention how she may see a few blacks but generally they are not too many blacks and that it could be an advantage. I will let you guys know what happens.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Nice avatar! I'm a Knicks fan and love Patrick Ewing, but he always got schooled (and posterized) by Jordan and Pippen so many times, it was pathetic. Haha...
KokujinKrusader
Freshman Poster

Post by KokujinKrusader »

Alright cheeedick, welcome to the forum.

First off, racism, especially anti-Black racism, is a global thing. expect it anywhere and everywhere you go. However, that does not mean that you cannot be successful with women, especially in a place like Germany where there are numerous reports of women having an interest in Black American men.

If you are a rarity in a location, that can get you extra attention. This attention can be negative or positive, but it is attention nonetheless, and can be turned in your favor.

Good luck, and once again, warm welcomes (no homo).
Grand Admiral Game taught me how to improve my mindset in order to achieve the success that I wanted in life!
nollindbrown
Freshman Poster

I am new here

Post by nollindbrown »

Thanks for the compliment on my avatar zboy1!!!! I was a big Chicago Bulls fan when I was a young boy and that picture with Jordan over Ewing is symbolic of that rivalry.

Thanks for the welcome Krusader, and I will keep in mind what you are saying.

nollindbrown

Return to “Introduce Yourself”