In Russia, a lack of men forces women to settle for less

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Tsar wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:Then you'll find Russian women will take an interest in you and as long as you respect them and DEMAND respect from them
I would assume demand respect might sometimes mean some physical aggression to keep her in line if she starts overstepping her place or challenging the man's authority?
No Mr. Softy that's a false assumption on your part from watching too many movies or believing like feminist do that men are a threat to them.

Demanding respect is that you make decisions without influences from outside sources that don't have your best interest in mind. Like in the old days, when you told your family that you were picking up to move out West to find land rich enough to profit from and at affordable prices. Your wife wouldn't question you, she would just pack up the house and the kids and go.

Not because she didn't have better options, she believes in your ability to make decisions and doesn't question them = Respect

That trust is broken by being chronically unemployed, physically abusive , a mommy's boy, etc; signs that your immature and childish.

When you ask a woman to marry you, you are taking the mantle of leadership for the new family your about to create. That act alone demands respect from a woman.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I am not a soft person. I would not be afraid to use aggressive force. I think that some light physical aggression and light force is needed to control a woman. Why was it that if they got out of line in the past then they would get a strike to learn their place? Sometimes words aren't enough and being forceful with your attitude or decisions aren't enough. Sometimes a strike or light physical aggression are needed. Girls are more likely to remain with a man that infrequently and very lightly roughs her up. That's because it's dominance, not being timid or too soft, and demonstrating aggression which is considered an evolutionary positive trait for men.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Tsar wrote:
I think that some light physical aggression and light force is needed to control a woman. ....Girls are more likely to remain with a man that infrequently and very lightly roughs her up.
Yes, this is OK and expected with Russian women if they do something wrong. They like to know you care. They like you to display forcefulness with them, and also when you deal with others in front of them.

As I have said before... faces of angels... souls of Klingons.

But I mean that in a good way.

PS They also like lavish ostentatious romantic gestures, two dozen roses to the house...
...or even a single rose, given where others can see.
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

Eastern European women are, as posted above, delusional. They want a certain type of man and then freak when they actually land the guy, only to turn around and dump him when they find out hes bald. Been there, done that. Let em' keep complaining, maybe one day they will wake up. I still remember one of ladislav's latest trip reports from Russia and Ukraine. He basically said go Philippines. lol My opinion? They are screwed up women because they are white. Nuff said. But yes, they are very attractive and I got as much attention from women in Ukraine as I did in the Philippines. So if I was a horny f***er I would have had a blast there. I'm aware some men don't do well because, also as posted by another poster, the women like super, almost 'hyper" masculine guys. Some men don't look the part and an Asian woman is now in order. When I went there, I looked the part, but wasn't enough of an ass. Delusional bitches. They want just what they complain about. And now we're back where we started. . .