Meeting with my design team today..

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

publicduende wrote:
eurobrat wrote:He has too much testosterone and a lack of head hair, two things I definitely don't want in a sexual partner.
Actually, didn't you say you wanted PAG to stay because it was funny? So see, we don't agree after all :)
He is funny, every time I see he has written a new post I almost fall off my chair with excitement to go and read it. :)

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

Tsar wrote:Post the national news stories about yourself becoming the latest Silicon Valley success story when you start making those millions. No one will believe you're earning the type of money you claim to be without seeing actual proof and verifiable evidence. Most people don't brag to others about their incomes or earnings, especially online.

I know if I were earning a lot of money or a millionaire, I wouldn't tell anyone or even hint about it online.

Reasons why not to brag online about being a millionaire+:
-Won't be believed
-Can't be verified by the readers
-It's a security risk
-No one believes an online poster claiming to be a millionaire
-Millionaires don't brag about their money online. They might give a few obscure hints but they don't brag

Successful people don't get as defensive online. A successful person doesn't need the affirmation of random people on the internet. The successful person knows their success is enough to give them affirmation.
You don't want people talking about possible income because you're a broke loser with nothing going on in your life. Bragging to you is someone saying they have more than ten teeth, hair and shoes.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

Winston wrote:Paloaltoguy,
Is your new language exchange site going to be like Live Mocha?

http://www.livemocha.com

What will you offer that they don't?

Which social networking site did you make $500,000 from? Can you give us the URL to it?

No. Live Mocha isn't about hooking up with people.

Everything.

I already posted a link
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Paloaltoguy wrote:
Is your new language exchange site going to be like Live Mocha?

http://www.livemocha.com

What will you offer that they don't?

Which social networking site did you make $500,000 from? Can you give us the URL to it?

No. Live Mocha isn't about hooking up with people.

Everything.

I already posted a link
If you really made 500k you probably wouldn't be working right now you could have turned that money into a passive income of 5-7k and had write-off galore with minimal expenses.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Paloaltoguy wrote:
Tsar wrote:Post the national news stories about yourself becoming the latest Silicon Valley success story when you start making those millions. No one will believe you're earning the type of money you claim to be without seeing actual proof and verifiable evidence. Most people don't brag to others about their incomes or earnings, especially online.

I know if I were earning a lot of money or a millionaire, I wouldn't tell anyone or even hint about it online.

Reasons why not to brag online about being a millionaire+:
-Won't be believed
-Can't be verified by the readers
-It's a security risk
-No one believes an online poster claiming to be a millionaire
-Millionaires don't brag about their money online. They might give a few obscure hints but they don't brag

Successful people don't get as defensive online. A successful person doesn't need the affirmation of random people on the internet. The successful person knows their success is enough to give them affirmation.
You don't want people talking about possible income because you're a broke loser with nothing going on in your life. Bragging to you is someone saying they have more than ten teeth, hair and shoes.
I don't believe you and your stories can't be verified. All you do is brag and brag, and you never post any hard evidence. No one believes someone is a millionaire without proof. So if you don't want the privacy like most reasonable people would if they were a millionaire, then start posting some evidence to substantial your claims that you are millionaire.

How about you take some sort of a video camera into your bank, make a $1.00 deposit, once you get the deposit receipt write your username on the deposit slip and have the balance clear. Based on your claims about income and your success stories then if the balance is above $200,000 then your story will become more believable. Also, add some video testimonials for your moving business and have your username in the background. Those are easy tasks. If you don't make a video of the deposit slip, then you admit to being a troll.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

:roll:
Last edited by Paloaltoguy on November 14th, 2014, 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

:roll:
Last edited by Paloaltoguy on November 14th, 2014, 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

Just came up with the final layout. Now we'll work on the images, colors and font.
Last edited by Paloaltoguy on October 6th, 2014, 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 26th, 2020, 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Paloaltoguy,
Why don't you try procuring investment funds for your projects through sites like this:

http://www.kickstarter.com
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Why don't you try procuring investment funds for your projects through sites like this:

http://www.kickstarter.com
I think that Fundable or Crowdfunder would be better for those seeking investment funds for a business project.