Why I Want an Extroverted Girl...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Why I Want an Extroverted Girl...

Post by Tsar »

Since there was a thread about Introverted Girls, I decided to make one about Extroverted Girls.

I am an introverted personality-type. I would like a more extroverted girl. I'll share some reasons why I want an extroverted girl.

1. More open
2. Has the potential to be sweeter than extroverted girls. They are more charismatic
3. Can be much more affectionate
4. Easier to talk with
5. More talkative
6. Less likely to hold a grudge
7. Less likely to be passive aggressive or keep things inside for long
8. Able to compliment a mostly introverted man
9. More likely to know where the relationship stands at any given time
10. Can help an introverted man become (slightly) more extroverted

It's a personal choice but those are my main reasons why I'd likely prefer an extroverted girl.

What are your thoughts about extroverted girls? Do you prefer extroverted girls?
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

I basically don't want to talk to other people so it would be nice to have an extrovert do all the talking for me at stores, restaurants, social functions, etc.

I'm an introvert so in my own house I like peace and quiet. I notice extroverts take it as a personal offense when I don't talk. She would have to put up with this.

I think if I build a den with a thick door I can turn off having to hear her.

I don't know what I'll like better in the long run.
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

extroverted is not the same as loud aggressive trashy... many classy women are extroverted colorful engaging
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
Rayn
Freshman Poster

Re: Why I Want an Extroverted Girl...

Post by Rayn »

Tsar wrote:Since there was a thread about Introverted Girls, I decided to make one about Extroverted Girls.

I am an introverted personality-type. I would like a more extroverted girl. I'll share some reasons why I want an extroverted girl.

1. More open
2. Has the potential to be sweeter than extroverted girls. They are more charismatic
3. Can be much more affectionate
4. Easier to talk with
5. More talkative
6. Less likely to hold a grudge
7. Less likely to be passive aggressive or keep things inside for long
8. Able to compliment a mostly introverted man
9. More likely to know where the relationship stands at any given time
10. Can help an introverted man become (slightly) more extroverted

It's a personal choice but those are my main reasons why I'd likely prefer an extroverted girl.

What are your thoughts about extroverted girls? Do you prefer extroverted girls?
I don't prefer extroverted girls. Here's why:

1- I'm an introvert myself. Compatibility with partner is very important.
2- Extrovert girls are used to going out a lot and having lots and lots of male friends. Plenty of contacts = Plenty of temptations = high chance of her cheating on my ass at some point.
3- They are generally more fake. Its hard to explain...but during my internship days when I was suckered into doing a sales job I see tons of these fuckers around. So chatty, so loud, with their exaggerated talking, and with that wide wide smile on their face even when they are stepping me on top of my head. Introverts tend to be more honest with that they say and express.
4- Extroverts typically hate anything that requires thinking and self-reflection (math, sciences, philosophy) and the last thing I want is a wife that's going to encourage my children to grow up to be typical anti-intellectual hollow-headed partyheads.
5- See that girl who makes duckfaces, throw ice buckets on herself, take food pictures and fishes for Likes on facebook? Yup, extroversion to the max .
6- Extroverts are more likely to be sheeples. They don't like thinking for themselves, because when they do they won't follow what everybody else is thinking.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I think that there is a difference between extroverts and "Americanized extroverts."
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Tsar wrote:I think that there is a difference between extroverts and "Americanized extroverts."
Tsar, no offence but I don't see you getting a girlfriend anytime soon until you get yourself straitened out.
KokujinKrusader
Freshman Poster

Post by KokujinKrusader »

eurobrat wrote:
Tsar wrote:I think that there is a difference between extroverts and "Americanized extroverts."
Tsar, no offence but I don't see you getting a girlfriend anytime soon until you get yourself straitened out.
I have to agree. Tsar, you remind me of the idealist that I was in my late teens. It is a character archetype that is all too common in this "neighborhood" of the Web.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 26th, 2020, 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

"I would prefer someone introverted like me. Otherwise she would probably drain energy from me, and that's not what I want a woman to drain from me."

^This.

This has been my experience with extroverted women anywhere I've been back in my dating days. I thank the universe every day I was able to find a good introverted woman. I have enough BS I have to deal with throughout my day.
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

As a solid introvert (INTx), I have long known that I am initially far more comfortable with and complimented by a more extroverted female. There is definitely something about getting the socially competent extrovert that can allow me to be my usual brooding, laconic, mysterious self. It's also driven by my desire to make up for my socially isolated adolescence, compensate for that weakness, win social approval, prove that I can hang with the "cool crowd"...

However, I sense that at this point, the majority of women who will meet my other standards (feminine, submissive, respectful, relatively limited dating/sexual history,...) are going to be wall flower introvert types much like myself. Many of the extroverts I've met are more likely to be flaky, highly assertive, disrespectful or simply unable to understand/relate to an introverted man with my life story. Not to mention common sense should tell anyone that these socially outgoing women are more likely to have more extensive sexual histories than the introspective wallflower girl. I don't mean to stereotype, but again, common sense here.

As much as I think extroverted women are pretty hot and complimenting of my style, if I can get a friendly, quirky introvert who is willing to be social and has things in common with me, that is something I can perhaps work with. It's my job anyways as the man to initiate and lead. I just have to do some heavy lifting in the early going.

Also- regarding sexuality, I've learned that more extroverted/experienced women are initially very hot to be with, intimacy comes naturally, since she's already been a slut for X number of men before you. However, you're running the risk of not living up to her past lovers. An introvert/inexperienced women is risky, they may be frigid, but there are ways you can gauge their sexual interest in you. You can take a wallflower out of her shell, deflower her, make her your girl, your own slut. It's a slower process that isn't as initially hot, but is probably more rewarding in the long run.
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

The terms introvert and extrovert are often thrown about pretty misleadingly. Many use the term introvert to describe shyness. I don't think it's right though to use the term 'extrovert' interchangeably with negative traits like loudness, assertiveness, and possibly sluttiness. Extrovert is generally used to mean sociable, takes the initiative, prefers large groups, is more in-their-element at parties etc.

A girl can be extroverted in the sense of being sociable, likes to go out, enjoys dancing, but isn't necessarily a slut, an airhead, or a cold, unfeeling bitch who looks down on shyness as weak. I think what a lot of you guys are trying to say is you'd prefer to meet a girl who's fairly easy to open up, talks to new people, and is outgoing in that sense.
However, I sense that at this point, the majority of women who will meet my other standards (feminine, submissive, respectful, relatively limited dating/sexual history,...) are going to be wall flower introvert types much like myself.
There maybe a degree of correlation, but nothing is absolute. I can see how that can feel more approachable and non-intimidating, plus more attractive.

I suppose the biggest concern some might have with an extrovert girl is that, they may end-up in a situation where she wants to be among people, and he doesn't, and she doesn't understand why. The degree to which she is able to understand will vary significantly depending on the girl.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

mattyman wrote:The terms introvert and extrovert are often thrown about pretty misleadingly. Many use the term introvert to describe shyness. I don't think it's right though to use the term 'extrovert' interchangeably with negative traits like loudness, assertiveness, and possibly sluttiness. Extrovert is generally used to mean sociable, takes the initiative, prefers large groups, is more in-their-element at parties etc.

A girl can be extroverted in the sense of being sociable, likes to go out, enjoys dancing, but isn't necessarily a slut, an airhead, or a cold, unfeeling bitch who looks down on shyness as weak. I think what a lot of you guys are trying to say is you'd prefer to meet a girl who's fairly easy to open up, talks to new people.
I think Jung sees introversion as processing of information from the inside to the outside. And thus, by that definition, even a so-called outgoing person can be an introvert, as his world is defined from within.

So in that case, an extrovert is a person, whose world view is defined by the groups of ppl around her. That information is processed on the perimeter and then, it trickles inward.

And in that sense, my crazy sister is most definitely an extrovert because her entire worldview is that of the dramas she creates around her. Thus, it's outside going inward. So when she's not the so-called 'life of the party' or alone, she retreats into a bottle of alcohol, as internally, she's rather hollow in every way and can't function w/o moving ppl about.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.