Filipinas want Average Looking White Guys

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

hammanta wrote:Have you stopped looking yet? :lol:
Hahaha
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

I'm a good-looking guy (even brutally honest American women tell me that) and indeed, most Pinays suspect that I'm some kind of playboy. But they're still willing to give me the benefit of the doubt. My good looks have helped me a lot more than they've hindered me. What matters most is showing them that you're a good man.
Last edited by Hero on September 15th, 2014, 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Also, I'm 6'0'' and my 5'0'' Filipina GF had absolutely no problem with my junk. In fact, she said it felt good when it went all the way inside her.
Marcos is right about breaking them in. My GF said that she lost her virginity to another white guy and she was sore for several days afterward.

The only problem I had with the height difference was that it was awkward to kiss her when we were both standing up. I had to spread my legs apart to get my mouth down to her mouth. :D :P
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

The OP is absolutely clueless and is trying to figure out why so many girls flake on him or reject him while all he can are the low hanging fruits that any other foreigner could get. If the best he can come up with is, "I'm too good looking!", then there are no ends to his self delusion. Good looks do nothing but help a man get women wherever he is. I'm seen Will's picture and he's at best a 6/10 who looks around 40, many young Filipinos look better than that, as is also evidenced by the better quality of women they get.

Surely "gods" should be doing better than those young, poor, brown Filipinos?
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

Seeker wrote:The OP is absolutely clueless and is trying to figure out why so many girls flake on him or reject him while all he can are the low hanging fruits that any other foreigner could get. If the best he can come up with is, "I'm too good looking!", then there are no ends to his self delusion. Good looks do nothing but help a man get women wherever he is. I'm seen Will's picture and he's at best a 6/10 who looks around 40, many young Filipinos look better than that, as is also evidenced by the better quality of women they get.

Surely "gods" should be doing better than those young, poor, brown Filipinos?
You are the clueless one shithead. If you knew anything, you would know you are wrong. You know nothing about how I look, the kind of girls I like and don't like, and the kind of girls I score with. I like quality over quantity and ignore most girls I meet for being ugly.

Post your picture here so we can see how you look, then I'll post mine and let's see who is a 6/10 OK?
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

I saw your picture on DIA a few years ago, you're a 6/10 at best and you're obviously in your 40s. All you've been doing for the last few months is complain about the quality of women available to you and how often you get flaked on or ignored. If you were genuinely good looking compared to men in their prime, not compared with the typical old farts in the Philippines, you wouldn't even have to do anything to get quality women, you would just meet them naturally like the local guys, and you certainly wouldn't be getting flaked on and ignored like you are.

One has to wonder why a "very handsome" man would even bother with the Philippines in the first place.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Do Filipinas have curves? I mean like latinas have? I remember watching something or another that had to do with various boats (that, apparently, could cross the ocean) & the women in the Philipines that were on it were nicely shaped. I mean them shorts were filled out in back with some meat on those legs!
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

Seeker wrote:I saw your picture on DIA a few years ago, you're a 6/10 at best and you're obviously in your 40s. All you've been doing for the last few months is complain about the quality of women available to you and how often you get flaked on or ignored. If you were genuinely good looking compared to men in their prime, not compared with the typical old farts in the Philippines, you wouldn't even have to do anything to get quality women, you would just meet them naturally like the local guys, and you certainly wouldn't be getting flaked on and ignored like you are.

One has to wonder why a "very handsome" man would even bother with the Philippines in the first place.
You know nothing about the kind of girls I've been with or how many I've been with.

I'm still waiting for you to post your picture so others can judge who is a 6/10. If you had seen my picture on DIA then you would know I'm not a 6/10 so I know you are wrong.

Post your picture, and let's see you, then you can see me. Chicken?
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

I know what everyone else here knows, you've been sharing that information for months remember? You seem to be pretty unhappy and dissatisfied in the Philippines, it seems that the reality of life there didn't live up to your fantasies about the place.

As for posting my picture, what on Earth would that prove? I have nothing to prove to anyone, least of all on here and I'm wise enough to keep my anonymity intact. You had a big nose and a full head of cropped hair in that DIA picture, and yes, I and someone else here considered you to be a 5 or 6/10 when compared to men aged 18-25. You look much better than most men your age I admit that, but you're not only in competition with guys in your age group.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

I knew you wouldn't post your picture, you are a chicken, a liar and have a bad memory. You don't want others to know that you are the 6/10 and I'm the 9/10.
johnnyderp
Freshman Poster

Post by johnnyderp »

ryanx wrote:
Tall white guys have long penises

Is that a scientific fact or their perception?
It was on Southpark, so it's a scientific fact.

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

All this prove is that Will N Dodd is indeed a narcissist.
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

Ok Mr 9/10, whatever makes you happy, or not as the case may be. :lol:

Guys who are that good looking can't keep girls off them, they don't need to aggressively pursue women because girls find them. You must be the only 9/10 who has trouble getting quality women. Hell, I certainly don't consider myself to be a 9/10, just above average though maybe I rank somewhat higher in Asia, and I never had a fraction of the problems you're reporting.

From a humble 6/10. :lol:
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Seeker wrote:Ok Mr 9/10, whatever makes you happy, or not as the case may be. :lol:

Guys who are that good looking can't keep girls off them, they don't need to aggressively pursue women because girls find them. You must be the only 9/10 who has trouble getting quality women. Hell, I certainly don't consider myself to be a 9/10, just above average though maybe I rank somewhat higher in Asia, and I never had a fraction of the problems you're reporting.

From a humble 6/10. :lol:

We all tend to overrate our level of attractiveness but in reality its women who rate us and that counts

9/10s don't go to Philippines, 9s have plenty of dates anywhere in the world without any affort. I d say he is about 7/10 which is more than good for phillies

OP is much better looking than most men his age and I can see him getting lots of action
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Banano wrote:We all tend to overrate our level of attractiveness but in reality its women who rate us and that counts
+1
That sums it up pretty well.
Banano wrote:9/10s don't go to Philippines, 9s have plenty of dates anywhere in the world without any affort
Not everyone goes to the Philippines out of necessity; there's activists, evangelicals, Mormons, sportspeople, tourists, aid workers... and there's so many foreigners in there that statistically speaking it's unlikely for not at least a few of the foreign men to be very good looking.
Banano wrote:OP is much better looking than most men his age and I can see him getting lots of action
Well isn't that what all his posts are about, anyway? I really fail to see the problem. What I get from his first post in this thread is that he has trouble finding women who take him seriously because of his good looks? It seems a bit weird to me as there's no way he's looking for a serious relationship... unless he likes his number one lady to be cheap 'n easy.