Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

:roll:
Last edited by Paloaltoguy on November 14th, 2014, 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KokujinKrusader
Freshman Poster

Post by KokujinKrusader »

I like the background picture on the first, but the general layout of the second. I'd go for the first design if you want the site to be more social, and the second if you want a more professional atmosphere. Just my two cents.
Grand Admiral Game taught me how to improve my mindset in order to achieve the success that I wanted in life!
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

Bingo! We're doing a bunch of little tweaks now.
Last edited by Paloaltoguy on October 6th, 2014, 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Paloaltoguy wrote:Bingo! We're doing a bunch of little tweaks now.
You're so adorable with your little mock designs and all this planning. When do you plan on growing up?
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

eurobrat wrote:
Paloaltoguy wrote:Bingo! We're doing a bunch of little tweaks now.
You're so adorable with your little mock designs and all this planning. When do you plan on growing up?
:wink:
Last edited by Paloaltoguy on November 14th, 2014, 9:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

:wink:
Last edited by Paloaltoguy on October 6th, 2014, 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
n0denine
Freshman Poster

Post by n0denine »

Looks good. I'm kind of jealous, I don't really have an eye for design.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Has anyone noticed that most of the profile setup and symbols are coped from Interpal's profile design?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 24th, 2020, 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

n0denine wrote:Looks good. I'm kind of jealous, I don't really have an eye for design.
You ain't seen nothing yet! :wink:
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

Tsar wrote:Has anyone noticed that most of the profile setup and symbols are coped from Interpal's profile design?
Lol, is that site your only frame of reference you degenerate? My design is based on standards I development in the web industry 10 years ago! If anything, they copied me! Let's take a look at Interpal's profile setup and symbols back in 2007

Now lets take a look at my profile setup and symbols back in 2006!

Nice try asshole :lol:
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

You shouldn't be rude or get all hostile. Can you have a reasonable debate or post one civil reply without resorting to name calling, illogical attacks, immature responses, or deflecting answering the question?

You didn't develop any standards or you would be just like Bill Gates, Larry Ellison, Steve Jobs (now deceased), or a national tech figure. You haven't been in the news or made the headlines, any of the Forbes richest lists, or any of the up and coming stars of silicon valley. If you have any news stories then post them otherwise your story is unbelievable.

One of your screenshots is very similar to an Interpal's profile setup with some identical icons like the bars that indicate language proficiency. There is no denying that.

Your claims are all about how you are the best at everything, a jack at all trades, and living a millionaire playboy lifestyle. You have nothing backing up your claims (no news articles, no hard proof like a youtube video of the bank statement I suggested, and no verifiable evidence). You haven't posted any evidence to prove that I or anyone else that doubts you is wrong. I have not read, seen, or heard anything that would make you seem to be genuine or believable.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

Tsar wrote:You shouldn't be rude or get all hostile. Can you have a reasonable debate or post one civil reply without resorting to name calling, illogical attacks, immature responses, or deflecting answering the question?

You didn't develop any standards or you would be just like Bill Gates, Larry Ellison, Steve Jobs (now deceased), or a national tech figure. You haven't been in the news or made the headlines, any of the Forbes richest lists, or any of the up and coming stars of silicon valley. If you have any news stories then post them otherwise your story is unbelievable.

One of your screenshots is very similar to an Interpal's profile setup with some identical icons like the bars that indicate language proficiency. There is no denying that.

Your claims make you seen like you are the best at everything, a jack at all trades, and living a millionaire playboy lifestyle. You do not have the etiquette, the class, or the mannerisms to be a millionaire. You have nothing backing up your claims (no news articles, no hard proof like a youtube video of the bank statement I suggested, and no verifiable evidence). No one can be a jack of all trades, and if someone is it is not you because no one that is a Savant of Everything or a Jack of all Trades that can perfect anything they want would be posting online as often as you. They would be doing it and prove to everyone with solid evidence they were a success. If people doubted them then they would prove them wrong, and those that doubted them would be forced to admit they were wrong and that the person was right.

You haven't posted any evidence to prove that I or anyone else that doubts you is wrong. I don't know whether you are a narcissist that believes your lies, a troll looking for attention, or you do mental tricks to make yourself believe the stories you develop but I have not read, seen, or heard anything that would make you seem to be genuine or believable.
Why do you find healthy, powerful ascending life unpleasant, boy-child? Is it because you're weak, sick and on the decline? The Roman Emperor Tiberius would have people ripped apart for his amusement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJfODxo ... e&t=10m22s

The conception of the overman is based on an ideal of total freedom: nothing constrains or controls the overman but himself, so he is the creator of his entire universe. In other words, you have the etiquette and mannerisms of a slave. Are you afraid of being attacked? LOL. Brave, unconcerned, mocking, VIOLENT—thus wisdom wants us: she is a WOMAN and always loves only a warrior. That's why visionaries like me make eye-opening discoveries while you flounder in intellectual darkness, being too weak and stupid to command yourself. You can use all the flowery language and paragraph breaks you want, I'm still your intellectual superior.

Your other statements don't interest me blah
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Paloaltoguy wrote:
Tsar wrote:You shouldn't be rude or get all hostile. Can you have a reasonable debate or post one civil reply without resorting to name calling, illogical attacks, immature responses, or deflecting answering the question?

Your claims make you seen like you are the best at everything, a jack at all trades, and living a millionaire playboy lifestyle. You do not have the etiquette, the class, or the mannerisms to be a millionaire. You have nothing backing up your claims (no news articles, no hard proof like a youtube video of the bank statement I suggested, and no verifiable evidence). No one can be a jack of all trades, and if someone is it is not you because no one that is a Savant of Everything or a Jack of all Trades that can perfect anything they want would be posting online as often as you. They would be doing it and prove to everyone with solid evidence they were a success. If people doubted them then they would prove them wrong, and those that doubted them would be forced to admit they were wrong and that the person was right.

You haven't posted any evidence to prove that I or anyone else that doubts you is wrong. I don't know whether you are a narcissist that believes your lies, a troll looking for attention, or you do mental tricks to make yourself believe the stories you develop but I have not read, seen, or heard anything that would make you seem to be genuine or believable.
Why do you find healthy, powerful ascending life unpleasant, boy-child? Is it because you're weak, sick and on the decline? The Roman Emperor Tiberius would have people ripped apart for his amusement.

The conception of the overman is based on an ideal of total freedom: nothing constrains or controls the overman but himself, so he is the creator of his entire universe. In other words, you have the etiquette and mannerisms of a slave. Are you afraid of being attacked? LOL. Brave, unconcerned, mocking, VIOLENT—thus wisdom wants us: she is a WOMAN and always loves only a warrior. That's why visionaries like me make eye-opening discoveries while you flounder in intellectual darkness, being too weak and stupid to command yourself. You can use all the flowery language and paragraph breaks you want, I'm still your intellectual superior.

Got to admit, this is Nietzsche rendered in some pretty interesting phrasings. And I would have bet a bit of money that fricative isn't an actual word, and lo and behold, it turns out to be the perfect word. Why are you guys on Paloaltoguy's case? Even if his reach and rhetoric exceed his grasp, being interesting makes up for everything on an internet forum.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Paloaltoguy wrote:Why do you find healthy, powerful ascending life unpleasant, boy-child? Is it because you're weak, sick and on the decline? The Roman Emperor Tiberius would have people ripped apart for his amusement.

"Showing off is the fool's idea of glory."
-Bruce Lee

"Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor."
-Sholom Aleichem

"A fool flatters himself, a wise man flatters the fool."
-Edward G. Bulwer-Lytton

"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish."
-Euripides

I'm done trying to reason with you or have a discussion with you. Instead of acknowledging your disrespectful and immature comments, I will ignore them because your petty words and deflection tactics do not have any influence or weight. You obviously think your at the top of the world so I will no longer attempt to awaken you from your dreamworld.

Return to “General Discussions”