Illuminati recruitment spam in my blog? WTF?

Expose or warn others about scams and scammers, or shady business practices. Expose those that have cheated you or ripped you off. Caution: Before naming specific individuals or groups, make sure that they really wronged you and that there was no misunderstanding. Otherwise your post may constitute slander or libel if it contains false information.
Winston
Site Admin

Illuminati recruitment spam in my blog? WTF?

Post by Winston »

Check this out. There are Illuminati recruitment spam ads in my blog now in the comments section. WTF is this about? What happens when you contact them? Here are some examples:

JOIN THE NEW WORLD OF ILLUMINATI TODAY: Are you a politician, student, business man, or woman,if you desire WEALTH, POWER, INFLUENCE,want TO be A STAR, and to be an influential celebrity and you want your dreams to come through,you have the chance to do that.join the great illuminati today to get $15000 every 3 days and $200000 membership blessing for doing and joining what you love to do best.Contact: illuminatiworldmembership@hotmail.com,and be rich forever.

WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF ILLUMINATI WORLD RICHES. Are you a business
Man, politician, musical, student and you want to be rich, powerful and be
famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the
Illuminati. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully
accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great Illuminati then inbox me
on my email address templeakana@gmail.com
also call our line +2348139730141

WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF ILLUMINATI.
Are you a business man or business woman, politician, musical, student and
you want to be very rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve
your dreams by been a member of the illuminati. With this all your dreams
and heart desire can be fully accomplish, if you really want to be a member
of the great illuminati then you can contact use for you to get what so
ever you need in life, email us on our direct email at:
illuminatifreemercy16@gmail.com or you contact us on phone on: 07031362391
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

BE CAREFUL:

Its a Nigerian scam. Once you contact them, they will ask for your bank details to be sent and then ask a advance payment for your share of money to be sent to cover the wire transfer expenses or some other nonsensical BS excuses.

Worse, they could get hold of your bank account or paypal, hack it and then send mail to all your buddies for emergency help as you are stuck in Philippines or use your paypal for dubious exchange etc etc....

--------------

They just rely on gullibility, they have scammed millions out of similar scams all over the world. They send email in mass and hope out of a 1000 at least one would fall for their con.

Illuminati has become this big buzz word now. There is even a production house called Illuminati Pictures to lure gullible girls into the movie industry. Its all a scam.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

How do you know? Have you contacted them before?

What happens if you call that number? Does anyone pick up?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

That's funny that Nigerian scammers are astute enough on American junk culture to exploit the Illuminati legend.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

asdhjhjsajhsjd
Freshman Poster

Re: Illuminati recruitment spam in my blog? WTF?

Post by asdhjhjsajhsjd »

It's a scam going around. Can I have the link to your blog where it was spammed and possibly the spammer's user agent? I'm a member of the scammer[.]info forum, and this is something I've been looking into lately.