Want to see what Will N. Dowd looks like?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Want to see what Will N. Dowd looks like?

Post by Will N. Dowd »

I'm not prepared to post my pictures here, but if anyone wants to see me, PM me and I'll send you the link to my online dating profile where you can see several pics, all taken within the last year.

Then you can really judge how I look, not from the DIA picture you think you saw 3 years ago, or just judging me even though you have never seen me like some geniuses here.

Yes, I used to runway model when I was younger. I have slept with many attractive asian girls much younger than me, but not nearly as many as I would like. I'm consistently told I look like Paul Walker, and/or a younger George Clooney when I have longer hair. When I have it buzz cut like I do now, it's Paul Walker, Jason Statham, and David Beckham.

But as I have mentioned, it causes me problems. Many girls simply do not trust me based on how I look. Some refuse to even meet me because they know I've been with many girls. Some have so little confidence they just admit they are so shy they can't even meet me. Another thing that happens every time I meet girls is they always tell me I look way better in person than I do in pictures. This happens almost every time, no kidding. They are always pleasantly surprised, and say wow you are so gwapo. I have tried to take better pictures, but it doesn't help. This causes them to come home and have sex with me almost immediately, or become very suspicious and say sorry, you're obviously a playboy, go away. Many also simply don't believe I'm single. They are convinced I'm married, or have a gf and have kids. If I said I was looking for a serious relationship only, I would have a long list of girls ready to meet me immediately, but I'm honest and say I don't want that now for various reasons. Some girls are also embarrassed to be seen with me in public. When we go out they walk a few feet away from me because they complain others are staring at them, and they hate it. So being handsome has it's ups and downs. Unless someone looks and thinks like, and has been with the kind of girls I have, you can't understand what it is like to be me. I have high standards in girls and want quality over quantity. I want quantity too of course, but not at the expense of quality. I have never slept with a girl that smokes, or has a tattoo and want to keep it that way. I screen girls for that before I meet them.

By the way, I am really well endowed too, and most girls complain of pain you know where after we "practice" making babies. I tell them a baby is much bigger and will hurt a lot more.

If I don't respond right away, please be patient, I'm usually out meeting girls I hope will live up to my high standards!
ryanx
Freshman Poster

Re: Want to see what Will N. Dowd looks like?

Post by ryanx »

Will N. Dowd wrote:I'm not prepared to post my pictures here, but if anyone wants to see me, PM me and I'll send you the link to my online dating profile where you can see several pics, all taken within the last year.

Then you can really judge how I look, not from the DIA picture you think you saw 3 years ago, or just judging me even though you have never seen me like some geniuses here.

Yes, I used to runway model when I was younger. I have slept with many attractive asian girls much younger than me, but not nearly as many as I would like. I'm consistently told I look like Paul Walker, and/or a younger George Clooney when I have longer hair. When I have it buzz cut like I do now, it's Paul Walker, Jason Statham, and David Beckham.

But as I have mentioned, it causes me problems. Many girls simply do not trust me based on how I look. Some refuse to even meet me because they know I've been with many girls. Some have so little confidence they just admit they are so shy they can't even meet me. Another thing that happens every time I meet girls is they always tell me I look way better in person than I do in pictures. This happens almost every time, no kidding. They are always pleasantly surprised, and say wow you are so gwapo. I have tried to take better pictures, but it doesn't help. This causes them to come home and have sex with me almost immediately, or become very suspicious and say sorry, you're obviously a playboy, go away. Many also simply don't believe I'm single. They are convinced I'm married, or have a gf and have kids. If I said I was looking for a serious relationship only, I would have a long list of girls ready to meet me immediately, but I'm honest and say I don't want that now for various reasons. Some girls are also embarrassed to be seen with me in public. When we go out they walk a few feet away from me because they complain others are staring at them, and they hate it. So being handsome has it's ups and downs. Unless someone looks and thinks like, and has been with the kind of girls I have, you can't understand what it is like to be me. I have high standards in girls and want quality over quantity. I want quantity too of course, but not at the expense of quality. I have never slept with a girl that smokes, or has a tattoo and want to keep it that way. I screen girls for that before I meet them.

By the way, I am really well endowed too, and most girls complain of pain you know where after we "practice" making babies. I tell them a baby is much bigger and will hurt a lot more.

If I don't respond right away, please be patient, I'm usually out meeting girls I hope will live up to my high standards!
This is pure entertainment. :wink:
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 24th, 2020, 9:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

Ghost wrote:
Will N. Dowd wrote:I'm not prepared to post my pictures here, but if anyone wants to see me, PM me and I'll send you the link to my online dating profile where you can see several pics, all taken within the last year.
Yeah, sure, I'll bite. PM sent. We can put this issue to rest.
But as I have mentioned, it causes me problems. Many girls simply do not trust me based on how I look. Some refuse to even meet me because they know I've been with many girls.
You're a playboy and therefore no decent girl will go near you. I and others have told you many time: you are f***ing sluts and hookers giving it up for free, especially in the Phils where that is as common a practice as sleeping all day. You have nothing to be surprised about - you in fact are NOT trustworthy and decent girls respond in kind. It isn't your looks that is the problem - it is your behavior. I can't make it any clearer.
Some have so little confidence they just admit they are so shy they can't even meet me. Another thing that happens every time I meet girls is they always tell me I look way better in person than I do in pictures. This happens almost every time, no kidding. They are always pleasantly surprised, and say wow you are so gwapo.
They say that to everyone. I am a very average or below average white guy, and I had tons of pinays telling me how handsome I am, both online and in person.
I have high standards in girls and want quality over quantity.
You are low quality yourself, and therefore unsurprisingly you get the same kind of girls.
You likely overestimate yourself. Asians are really tight down there and are meant for smaller dicks biologically. Virtually any white guy will make them feel pain down there.
Keep hoping. Without changing yourself, you'll get nowhere.

You have never met me, seen me naked, and know nothing about the kind of girls I've have been with, or what I tell them. If you did you would know you are wrong shithead.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 24th, 2020, 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

Ghost wrote:
You have never met me, seen me naked, and know nothing about the kind of girls I've have been with, or what I tell them. If you did you would know you are wrong shithead.
ANY white guy - including 60+ year old ugly, fat, bald grandpas - can go to the Phils and get hot girls to sleep with. All you did was prove you can do something that literally any other white guy can do.

Get. Over. Yourself.
Do they have to pay for it or can they get it for free?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 24th, 2020, 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

Ghost wrote:
Will N. Dowd wrote:
Ghost wrote:
ANY white guy - including 60+ year old ugly, fat, bald grandpas - can go to the Phils and get hot girls to sleep with. All you did was prove you can do something that literally any other white guy can do.

Get. Over. Yourself.
Free, obviously. You act like you've never been to the damn country before. Are you naive or just oblivious?
Then why do so many old, ugly, fat, bald, guys go to Angeles City and barfine to get girls?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 24th, 2020, 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

Ghost wrote:
Will N. Dowd wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Will N. Dowd wrote:
Ghost wrote: ANY white guy - including 60+ year old ugly, fat, bald grandpas - can go to the Phils and get hot girls to sleep with. All you did was prove you can do something that literally any other white guy can do.

Get. Over. Yourself.
Free, obviously. You act like you've never been to the damn country before. Are you naive or just oblivious?
Then why do so many old, ugly, fat, bald, guys go to Angeles City and barfine to get girls?
Because it is easier and more convenient, faster, and set-up for foreigners.

That's not to say they can't just get on a dating site and look for sluts like you. But Angeles gives you the sluts without having to put any effort in.
I look for virgins or foreigner virgins not sluts.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 24th, 2020, 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Will N. Dowd wrote:
Ghost wrote:

Get. Over. Yourself.

This is where things get a bit tricky. I am not convinced that every white guy can just go to PH and be a playboy, bang many chicks WITHOUT paying.

Will can do this cause he looks better than 90% of foreigners who to PH and local guys are joke compered to him, having a weak competition helps a lot.

I don't think Will and people like him can ruin good girls, if they are willing to meet him and sleep with him on a first or second date it tells me that they are far from innocent.

Will, What is your notch count so far and what is plan for the future, keep pumping and dumping?
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Ghost wrote:
Will N. Dowd wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Will N. Dowd wrote:
Ghost wrote: Free, obviously. You act like you've never been to the damn country before. Are you naive or just oblivious?
Because it is easier and more convenient, faster, and set-up for foreigners.

That's not to say they can't just get on a dating site and look for sluts like you. But Angeles gives you the sluts without having to put any effort in.
I look for virgins or foreigner virgins not sluts.
But all you are getting is sluts. Some of them may not have f***ed foreigners before. If you hunt virgins, you're just scum. But you're not getting any of them. You've said yourself that women shy away from you. No virgin (unless she is crazy perhaps) is going to go for a playboy. In third world countries, all a girl has to offer a man is her virginity for marriage (or sex as a slut.) They are smarter than to waste it on c**ts like you.
You are dealing with a low-life who is not in the mood to hear it. Monger/womanizer types have no idea how transparent they are to quality girls and their families most of the time.
This one is so impressed with himself...lol. I am past 50, in decent shape, average looking with a touch of Charisma, and I get clear invites from girls 3 or 4 times a week. An insightful person will quickly learn to not be easily impressed with himself...it's just tedious. It does not mean I am an awesome stud. It just means I am in the Philippines.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 24th, 2020, 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

If will thinks his such god gift to women why is he in the philippines ? Because its one of the easiest country to meet a girl.

He wouldn't get the same result or any result in other countries.