Why Marriage is Better than Fornicating/Mongering

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

jamesbond wrote: I have also heard it said that the bible does gives allowances for married men to see hoes if their wives are not 'putting out' for them.

It makes sense to me, a man needs to get his sexual needs met and if his wife doesn't want to meet them, the man should be allowed to see hoes.
No it doesn't. I can't think of a single example of a passage about a man's wife not putting out for him in the Bible except a passage requiring husbands and wives to render 'due benevolence' to one another and not defraud each other.

And I can tell you, it is good to have a wife who takes that to heart. :lol:

Prostitution is spoken against in the Old Testament. The New Testament teaches strongly against it. But in the Old Testament, having sex with another man's wife was a death penalty crime, while prostitution was not.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

drealm wrote:The main benefits I see of having a wife over mongering:

1. A wife is the one person you can be 100% transparent with. Everyone else expects you to act to some degree.
I can be rather transparent with my wife. But 100%? That's not wise. You have to have a 'filter' between what you think and what you say with everyone. Otherwise you can hurt people's feelings for no reason. Even with your wife, you need a little bit of a filter and at times you may have to be strategic about how you talk to her. A lot of that is about managing her emotions and things like that.
2. A wife energizes a man to figure out how to make more money.
That can be true, especially if there are children involved.
3. A wife will have sex without condoms. Hoes don't offer this. And if they do, they usually have STD's.
From a sensation perspective, with a condom, what's the point? I guess it's better than nothing. My wife never liked them and neither did I.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:Those are great reasons. However, what if you get tired of your wife? What if the sex gets boring and you can't get hard anymore? Most women also suck in bed and aren't passionate like in the movies.

What do you do then? Is the solution to try to marry the hottest woman so you don't lose your sexual desire for her?
A man is also decreasing in hotness over time.

As far as physical attraction goes, it's kind of like a frog and boiling water. Take a 20-year-old man and ask him what he'd think of having sex for years with a 50-year-old round woman with wrinkles and sagging arms. Like a frog dropped in boiling water, he might avoid that situation. If you put a frog in boiling water, they say they jump away to avoid it. (I've never tried.) But if you put a frog in a pot and slowly turn up the heat, they say he'll stay there until he's boiled.

Gradually, the woman you marry ages and you gradually get used to it. I used to be really turned off by fat arms on a woman, I mean even slightly fat that other guys wouldn't care about on a young woman. I still don't like it. My wife doesn't have fat arms, but probably wouldn't have met up to my standard in my 20's. My wife is very hot for her age, but she's been pregnant several times, and while she's thin, the stomach isn't 100% of what it was in her early 20's when I married her. (Of course, I did that to her. ;) ) But I'm cool with it.

When I was single, a married Korean man was telling me before you marry, looks are very important to you, but after you marry, character issues become much more important. I agree.

But I'm glad I married one of those women who stays thin over the years. She put on a little weight for pregnancy, not huge amounts. I'm fatter than she is.

Something to keep in mind is that a wife is a person you love and grow to love more and more over the years. She's not just a hot body. Her having a hot body is good. But it's much better to marry an 8 for looks who is submissive, respectful, loving, meets her husbands needs, cooks, is a good mother, etc. than a 10 who is hard to get along with, nags, argues, tries to control, etc.

On the sexual side, there is something to be said for quantity. If you can have sex night after night with a woman who learns what you like, there are some advantages to that just from a sexual fulfillment (aside from moral) perspective than going around mongering, spending nights of trying to find someone to hook up with. If you sleep with a loose woman or prostitute, she's been with all these other guys and has their diseases. It's just gross.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

MrMan wrote:Proverbs does not recommend hoes, even in that verse. You are also very dependent on the way the translator interprets the wording.

the KJV puts it this way,
For by means of a whorish woman a man is brought to a piece of bread: and the adulteress will hunt for the precious life.

Translations seem to be split between the two interpretations, neither of which encourage prostitution.
http://biblehub.com/proverbs/6-26.htm

Sometimes, the same phrase can be interpreted different ways.
The KJV doesn't really match the Hebrew. (Neither does Jewish translations, ironically.) Here is the Hebrew explained:

http://biblehub.com/text/proverbs/6-26.htm

The text "a man is brought" isn't in the Hebrew at all. A fair translation would be:

"Because by means of a prostitute [is] up to a piece of bread, and the adulteress will hunt for the precious life."

The word "is" doesn't really exist in Hebrew and is left out. Hebrew has a "Me Tarzan" grammar. That's based on my limited Hebrew anyway.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

We know that King David got in trouble for looking at Bathsheba taking a bath. This is a major piece against Cam Girls.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

MrPeabody wrote:We know that King David got in trouble for looking at Bathsheba taking a bath. This is a major piece against Cam Girls.
Of course the real problem was that Bathsheba was married.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Its difficult to convince most western men the benefits of marriage when all of their dating experiences have been with confrontational, arrogant, whores. Eventually, most men just give up and lump all women into the same category which is a big mistake.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

MrMan: Good post! Said plenty of that myself, particularly about how somoene might get backed into it (by someone else or by desperation).
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

MrMan wrote:On the sexual side, there is something to be said for quantity. If you can have sex night after night with a woman who learns what you like, there are some advantages to that just from a sexual fulfillment (aside from moral) perspective than going around mongering, spending nights of trying to find someone to hook up with. If you sleep with a loose woman or hoe, she's been with all these other guys and has their diseases. It's just gross.
I think you meant to say quality.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Tsar wrote:
MrMan wrote:On the sexual side, there is something to be said for quantity. If you can have sex night after night with a woman who learns what you like, there are some advantages to that just from a sexual fulfillment (aside from moral) perspective than going around mongering, spending nights of trying to find someone to hook up with. If you sleep with a loose woman or hoe, she's been with all these other guys and has their diseases. It's just gross.
I think you meant to say quality.
Quality is good, too. But I meant quantity in terms of number of times you have sex in a week. Some guys want to have sex with a lot of women and have sex a few times a month. A married man with a willing wife could have sex seven times with his wife, guilt-free sex with no diseases and without causing anyone to be an unmarried 'baby mamma.'
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 24th, 2016, 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Ghost wrote:Fornicating is just fine with hookers. Mongering I take to mean ruining normal girls (i.e. virgins) and therefore making them unacceptable as wives. Going with hookers is the moral and ethical thing to do when you are horny and need sex. If men do not have prostitution available, they will eventually do immoral things out of desire for sex.

Marriage is ideal for giving a man what he needs to be nurtured and to pass his genes on, which will allow him to pass down things to his offspring, like his wealth and name, etc.

But legal and affordable prostitution is absolutely needed for a moral society.
"Marriage is holy in all and the bed undefiled, but whoremongers and adultery God will judge."

Monging ho's is still monging, and it's also immoral.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Ghost wrote:But legal and affordable prostitution is absolutely needed for a moral society.
Absolutely true! In most countries p4p is legal but in the US it's illegal. Feminists and religious groups are doing everything they can to keep it illegal.

There needs to be legal prostitution for men to get their sexual needs met. Not every man want's to wait until they are married to start having sex. Also in countries like the US, trying to find a good girlfriend is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. :shock:

So p4p is necessary for men, no matter how loud the feminists and religious groups voice their opposition to it.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."