Want to see what Will N. Dowd looks like?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Why does a girls' virginity matter so much to guys? I think part of it is so that they will not be compared to any previous lovers she might have had. Chances are that would shatter one's heart and ego knowing there may have been an ex who was more "Will N Dowd" them him lol. f***ing virgins strokes your ego in a multitude of ways, not the least of which is the fact that they chose you to lose their virginity to. Being their first is a big deal.

Unless you are looking for a serious relationships though, who really cares? A non-virgin will know what she's doing and be stretched conveniently. Why pimp & dump girls who hardly know what the hell they're doing?

If you want one who's marriage material, get yourself a virgin who isn't likely to cheat. If plain simple sex is your objective, don't even bother going out of your way to get a virgin.

Either way, I wish you the best of luck aging Mr. Paul Walker. Just don't get in any car crashes.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 24th, 2016, 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

MarcosZeitola wrote:Why does a girls' virginity matter so much to guys? I think part of it is so that they will not be compared to any previous lovers she might have had. Chances are that would shatter one's heart and ego knowing there may have been an ex who was more "Will N Dowd" them him lol. f***ing virgins strokes your ego in a multitude of ways, not the least of which is the fact that they chose you to lose their virginity to. Being their first is a big deal.
If that's the main reason why men want 'em virgins, I guess it goes the other way too. It must be quite a good stroke on your ego to hear a girl who had a few partners before telling you you're the one who gave her the most pleasure in bed.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why are you all so critical of Will N Dowd? Does he deceive or mislead any of the girls he dates and sleeps with? What does he do that's unethical to you all?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Ghost wrote:Women who are not virgins cannot bond fully, and it becomes increasingly difficult for them to bond after each additional cock. Being the first and only is a big deal indeed. Why should any man have to pay full price for something another man got for free?
This is a myth. Women who suffered abuse and violence during their childhood may well avoid relationships and stay virgin until their late 20s or even 30s, their ability to trust an adult man and bond with him being impaired for life. But yes, that's an extreme. Generally, well adjusted women as well as men are inclined to give their opposite sex second, third and fourth chances because that's part of human nature: to recognise that neither we nor those around us are perfect, and try again having learned something valuable from past attempts and mistakes.
Ghost wrote:And why should any man have the right to ruin a girl that would otherwise be a potential wife for a man one day? No man should be able to do that.
In general, I don't agree with you. As long as both parties fully know what they're doing and giving each other a good shot at developing a relationship, I don't see anything wrong if said relationship goes south after the third date, third month or three years after marriage.

What WND is doing, and here I do agree with you, is using his (alleged) good looks to hunt for good looking yet young and inexperienced girls who will want to have sex with him a few times and groom his ego until he gets bored or picks up the next toy from the box. Whether said girls will be left devastated by the experience, or simply burned and move on, it truly depends on the case.

Unlike many senior posters here, I don't find his conduct reprehensible. He is free to do whatever he pleases in Davao, or wherever he is, as long as he is not dealing with underage girls or not breaking any law. I just find it pathetic that most of his posts express frustration at him not finding more of his perfect hotties, and delusion at the idea that he is continuously complimented and groomed for his looks, when it is indeed a prerogative of Filipino culture that applies jus as well to men much older and less attractive than he is.

And, one final word of advice. Davao is famous for Duterte's direct and ruthless ways to "normalise" behaviours and phenomena that he feels wrong or unwelcome in his city. If rumour spreads that he is a mindless womaniser and one of those young girls complain to the right people, somebody will eventually tale care of him. And, from what I heard, it's not pleasant. I heard stories of foreign Koreans and even a Singaporean being ambushed out of their posh hotels, beaten up and told never to set foot in Davao again.
Ghost wrote:This all goes deep into what humanity is, and how we are formed. Women will never have to doubt that their children are theirs. Men do have that worry.

Virginity matters and always will.

So many - even on HA - fail to see the bigger picture of history...of civilization. How many any realize that requiring female premarital chastity is an absolute requirement for a prosperous, sane, and healthy society? Relatively few.

Jesus wished for forgiveness of those whom did not know the evil they were committing. I...don't feel the same way. I and others explain it time and again and it is in one ear and out the other. Don't f**k over your fellow man to (temporarily) satiate your own ego.

The only slim silver lining I see is that virgin foreign women are probably not as susceptible now as they were during the early days of heavy international travel. They have learned that most foreigners are up to no good and can sense mongers a mile away. However, sincere men will have to work much harder as a result.
Your theses are obsolete, in this society. In ancient times girls were given away for marriage on the onset of their puberty, which means they were guarded closely until a senior family would agree to let them be "owned" by another man.

Fast forward to modern times, and there are so many social stimuli, some genuine and healthy, some artificial and toxic, that bombard children as soon as they are wise enough to realise. Sexual curiosity ensues and it is virtually impossible to ensure that a girl (or a boy for that matter) will remain virgin until the time they choose appropriate to enter a serious relationship.

The best thing a family can do is to teach their kids to respect their bodies and keep their sexual desires on the leash, in other words, the virtue of wilful procrastination, which is something extremely useful in so many other areas of life.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Why would somebody want to ambush Will and beat the crap out of him just because he can score?
He is not raping them or going for underage girls, they know the deal and can always say NO to him.
In most cases they are girls who are already damaged and looking for fun with exotic foreigner. As long as he makes them leave with the smile on their faces its all good

:lol:

Will

Can you post some photos of girls you banging, I'm curious about quality
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 24th, 2016, 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Array9
Freshman Poster

Re: Want to see what Will N. Dowd looks like?

Post by Array9 »

Will N. Dowd wrote:
Ghost wrote:
You have never met me, seen me naked, and know nothing about the kind of girls I've have been with, or what I tell them. If you did you would know you are wrong shithead.
ANY white guy - including 60+ year old ugly, fat, bald grandpas - can go to the Phils and get hot girls to sleep with. All you did was prove you can do something that literally any other white guy can do.

Get. Over. Yourself.
Do they have to pay for it or can they get it for free?
I have said it before I will say it again, the Philippines has an abundance of single ladies there. Any guy with white skin can go there and pull girls left and right. Ghost is correct in his statement that even old, fat and ugly guys can pull good looking women there. I have seen older guys(50ish) pull girls as hot as an 8 or 9. The only money they spent was for lunch/dinner. All you need to do is show them respect and add a little charm.

In closing, there is nothing special about the OP. Anyone can do what he is doing. This is nothing more than a "Hey look at me" attention seeking, ego boosting post. The funny thing is that he goes to a 3rd world country and then starts complaining about the women there. :lol:
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Ghost wrote:Take two normal women. The first is a virgin. The second has had f***ed 10 guys. The virgin will be able to bond; the other will not be able to bond well at all.
It's a real stupid generalisation. That's why I was giving you the example of the abused woman who stays virgin and yet is pathologically unable to bond. Conversely, many years ago I had a short fling with a French girl who would boast how free and cool her sexual life was, when it was quite clear to me after the second date, that she was just posturing to hide her massive insecurity and the fact that she could not see herself loving somebody for real. As it turned out, she came from a dysfunctional family and she had to endure years of physical abuse by her stepmom, while her dad kept distant and silent. Such are the things that can scar a young woman's life and impair her ability to bond, love or even simply trust a man, certainly not having casual sex with 8 instead of 6 young men.
Ghost wrote:
Generally, well adjusted women as well as men are inclined to give their opposite sex second, third and fourth chances because that's part of human nature: to recognise that neither we nor those around us are perfect, and try again having learned something valuable from past attempts and mistakes.
This is just liberal gobbledygook.
More credible than yours, for sure. I guess you would never give a woman a second chance, and apparently no woman is prepared to give you the first one. Nice and even...

Ghost wrote:I don't believe he is actually f***ing virgins or anyone worthwhile. Perhaps one or two that are already f***ed up in the head. But normal, healthy, virgins he is certainly not getting. If he was, and for anyone who is, it is deeply immoral because it ruins a future wife. In other words, in undermines trust on the level of civilization by senselessly f***ing over other men. It has been noted many times how Western societies are about war. Here, too, it is war-like. It is about ego, a sense of the self that says "I" can't be successful unless I screw over others.
If, in his previous posts, he said he had several girls giving him their virginity and he is not posing or BS-ing, then that's what happened. You're probably in the same camp as newlifeinthephilippines, losers who automatically think something cannot happen to anyone because, despite their efforts, it never happened to them. And why would other men feel f***ed over because he's scooping up a virgin and turning her into a non-virgin?

You know, most of your writings exude such a level of insecurity it's amazing. You probably need a virgin because you are afraid of her immediately comparing you to her previous boyfriends/lovers and realising what a bad hand she was dealt. I mean, you could be the most pathetic loser on the planet, with nothing to offer and even with a micropenis, but do you really have so little confidence in yourself and a woman's judgement to think that the only way she can choose to respect and love you is because you'll be her first and last? Indeed, wouldn't being loved more and better than those in her previous relationships, something that would make you feel more valuable and proud of yourself? If you can win a race by being the only car on the track, what kind of victory is that? Indeed, is that even a race?
Ghost wrote:
Unlike many senior posters here, I don't find his conduct reprehensible. He is free to do whatever he pleases in Davao, or wherever he is, as long as he is not dealing with underage girls or not breaking any law. I just find it pathetic that most of his posts express frustration at him not finding more of his perfect hotties, and delusion at the idea that he is continuously complimented and groomed for his looks, when it is indeed a prerogative of Filipino culture that applies jus as well to men much older and less attractive than he is.
He has claimed to have f***ed underage girls if I remember correctly.
I don't remember that. I remember him mentioning stopping one base before full sex with a couple of underage girls. Consider that college in the Philippines starts at 17, so most first year uni students who get thrust into university life in a large city without much wisdom can be a very easy prey.
Ghost wrote:
And, one final word of advice. Davao is famous for Duterte's direct and ruthless ways to "normalise" behaviours and phenomena that he feels wrong or unwelcome in his city. If rumour spreads that he is a mindless womaniser and one of those young girls complain to the right people, somebody will eventually tale care of him. And, from what I heard, it's not pleasant. I heard stories of foreign Koreans and even a Singaporean being ambushed out of their posh hotels, beaten up and told never to set foot in Davao again.
That would be great for him to end up that way. He's certainly deserving. But this is how I know he isn't f***ing virgins. Do too much of that, and keep breaking hearts, and in the Phils you will eventually end up dead.
That he deserves what might be coming, it might or might not be true. I can sense that you're surely wishing it to him as if he was responsible for your failure in the Philippines. That is not fair.
Ghost wrote:
Your theses are obsolete, in this society.
I don't give a shit about "this society." It is on its way out the door, fortunately. The failure of "enlightenment" has been duly noted and the cracks in the system are more like fissures now.
Maybe, but this is the society you live in. Your failure to understand it and adapt to it is the very reason why you have been disappointed, frustration and isolated. If I were you I wouldn't take too much pride in perduring in this state. It must be incredibly painful.
Ghost wrote:
In ancient times girls were given away for marriage on the onset of their puberty, which means they were guarded closely until a senior family would agree to let them be "owned" by another man.
A far superior and history tested system. A wife for every man and a husband for every girl. The truth is that women don't know what they want, and so should never be allowed to make their own sexual and marriage decisions. We've tried that "enlightened" approach and virtually all the women ended up with the thugs and other bad boys, while the good men were forced into de facto slavery to fund that bullshit.
Another massive red flag for your insecurity. You sound like a replay of Cornfed here. What makes you think you would have been entitled to a wife in the more wholesome days of 50 or 100 years ago? You come across as a loser without a identity, a status or a direction. Like CF, you have to thank the US welfare system who keeps you warm well fed and Internet-connected and allows you to sit in your dark bedroom and pontificate on what's morally right and wrong. In 1800s US, you would have perished well before a good family knocked on your door to offer their young daughter for marriage.

Like a few people in this forum, you have forced yourself into your very own, self-inflicted state of mental slavery. A slave of your own way of thinking. Maybe it's time you grew up and started understanding the real world, for all its evils and undesirables. This is the time we live in, so adapt or perish.

Ghost wrote:
Fast forward to modern times, and there are so many social stimuli, some genuine and healthy, some artificial and toxic, that bombard children as soon as they are wise enough to realise. Sexual curiosity ensues and it is virtually impossible to ensure that a girl (or a boy for that matter) will remain virgin until the time they choose appropriate to enter a serious relationship.
It is far from natural. It is a system that has been forced onto humanity. Virtually zero of the stimuli about sex in modern societies is genuine and healthy.
[/quote]

Again, the engine of decline is in full force. Your choice, to ride it or be crushed into it.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Banano wrote:Why would somebody want to ambush Will and beat the crap out of him just because he can score?
He is not raping them or going for underage girls, they know the deal and can always say NO to him.
In most cases they are girls who are already damaged and looking for fun with exotic foreigner. As long as he makes them leave with the smile on their faces its all good

:lol:

Will

Can you post some photos of girls you banging, I'm curious about quality
You clearly don't know (or haven't read enough) about Rody Duterte.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

publicduende wrote:You know, most of your writings exude such a level of insecurity it's amazing. You probably need a virgin because you are afraid of her immediately comparing you to her previous boyfriends/lovers and realising what a bad hand she was dealt. I mean, you could be the most pathetic loser on the planet, with nothing to offer and even with a micropenis, but do you really have so little confidence in yourself and a woman's judgement to think that the only way she can choose to respect and love you is because you'll be her first and last?
I guess marrying a whore is like being the victim of any other practical joke. At first you are upset but then you start looking around for someone else to fool.
Last edited by Cornfed on September 20th, 2014, 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:Why are you all so critical of Will N Dowd? Does he deceive or mislead any of the girls he dates and sleeps with? What does he do that's unethical to you all?
He seeks to have sex with virgins, thereby denying other men the possibility of marrying a virgin. Such activity marks him as an enemy of human society.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Will N Dodd has narcissistic personalty disorder and lacks empathy. Just read his thread and look at the way he writes. Pretty much any foreign guy can land a Philippine girl. Look at Winston..for example... There are black guys , Asian guys and old white guys getting action in the Philippines. Will N Dodd thinks his something special when he is not but just no different from the other expats in the Philippines. His belly aching is annoying as f**k and he see Philippines girls as nothing more but cum buckets. I understand there is level of misogyny here and see women as nothing more but sex toys but there has to be a level of caring and respect.
Again if Will thinks his sooo great why the f**k is he in the Philippines? Pretty much any mediocre guy can score there. I be more impress if he is able to pull girls in Eastern Europe or even better yet in the weathly Asian country(ex South Korea)..he can't and he probably knows it.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 24th, 2016, 5:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Ghost wrote:There is more than one way for a woman to be damaged and not suitable for marriage. What of it? I wouldn't marry a woman who wasn't a virgin, but I also wouldn't marry a woman only because she is a virgin. There are damaged virgins as well. Again, I ask: what of it?
Well, you should be asking that question to yourself? Are you prepared to write off any woman who is not a virgin (knowing full well that most women lose their virginity before 16) as a "whore" and remain single, isolated and frustrated for the rest of your life? It's your mental sanity that depends on it, not mine.
Ghost wrote:I've had three relationships, so blow it out your a**. And no, in regards to virginity it is quite obvious that there are no second chances. All she has to do is keep it in her pants. And this is so easy. It isn't even something she has to do, it is only something she has to refrain from doing.
Maybe you should have sticked to one. Your life outlook would have been somewhat brighter than the one you have now and you bestow upon us. You even visited the Philippines and had two relationships with Filipinas. If you couldn't find what (or who) you wanted in the Philippines, your chances to find it outside are slimmer still.
Ghost wrote:
And why would other men feel f***ed over because he's scooping up a virgin and turning her into a non-virgin?
For the same reason you wouldn't buy a gallon of milk that somebody already opened, drank from, and left backwash inside of. Seriously, it's been spelled out many times. And even in this very thread. You're just being an idiot at this point.
Only, a woman is not a gallon of milk and she won't rot after a couple of past relationships. Yes it's been spelled out many times by you and deluded losers like you. I am not deaf or dumb, just unable to empathise with such an extreme, paranoid and uncompromising stance on the matter.

Ghost wrote:
You know, most of your writings exude such a level of insecurity it's amazing.
If you lived in a world that was hostile to you, you would probably feel the same way. I don't feel insecurity with myself. But you need to understand, if someone has his back up against the wall, surrounded by evil, he's not going to be the most secure feeling man.
Oh poor thing! You think you're the only one plunged in a hostile world full of evil? How do you think many (if not most) manage to adapt to it? By compromising, and making the most out of it, if anything for the sake of their own happiness and that of the people they care for. You have probably been navel-gazing for so long that you forgot what caring for someone even means. You have free will and plenty of tools to choose between fear and freedom, cynicism and love, at any point in your life. If you feel you're chained against the wall and unable to escape, you're just not trying hard enough. Or worse, you gave up trying.
Ghost wrote:No, of the two relationships I had abroad, I gave my girlfriend or****s frequently, and I made the other girl's p***y bleed. So I was clearly doing better than there boyfriends before. Honestly, if I didn't care about morality, I might as well hook up a slut long term as I could certainly please her very well. No, having a virgin is about much more than that. And you know that; you just keep playing the fool, even after I and others have explained why female premarital chastity is important.
Oh wow, orgasms and blood, the stuff love is made of :) You could have sticked to either of those relationships and did you part to make it work. But no, you f***ed them for your own pleasure and then concluded that, after all, those girls were just whores and you were looking for an untouched one. Hypocrisy to the power of n. You're not that much better than WND or any mild monger. You're just lying to yourself for your own convenience.
Ghost wrote:If a woman won't save herself for her future husband, then she doesn't respect or love him. End. Of. Story.

If she didn't wait for me, then she didn't ever love me in the first place. Moot question.
All girls start as virgins and may lose their cherry for a big number of reasons, from curiosity and exploration to pure lust, to love proper. And if it's her intention is in the nobler end of the spectrum, there is no guarantee that the relationship will work out. What then? Should the girl just write herself off and throw her useless carcass to the wolves? You (and your kind) can't even see how immature and illogical you sound.
Ghost wrote:It shouldn't be a race or otherwise a competition. Having to compete for mates is an animal behavior. Indeed, when men compete for women both men and women become scum. In a sane system - Patriarchy in other words - there is no competition for women, and women do not get to choose their mates. The end result is that a massive amount of energy and resources is freed. Civilization resulted because of this simple, beautiful system. Because of slut culture, most men and women are scum, especially in the west, where slut culture is the strongest.
Funny you said that, because "animal behaviour" is what many of you are taking as the supreme example of how the forces of nature should reclaim their primate over the constructs of a sick society. Once again, you should be thanking those constructs, because the way you sound you would have been in the first batch of betas to succumb to the alpha powers. And anyway, competition has always been a part of the dating and mating game, in any human society at any stage in history. A woman with desirable qualities, which may be looks, intelligence, chastity, family background, ambitions etc. will always have a number of men competing to impress and win her heart. It's up to you to sharpen up your tools and at least give her your best shot, if you think that's worth the effort, that is. Otherwise you can always sit back and complain that the game is rigged, or pop to the Philippines and find one of many young women vowing to be your wives in the space of a few text messages and a single date.
Ghost wrote:My failure in the Phils was a result of my bad decisions. I made them and learned from them and moved on. All the mongers that went before me certainly didn't help, though.
Always blaming someone else. Dave, Pete, Outwest, Marcos and others find their dream girls in the Philippines. All of them, even young Marcos, navigated life for some time, made their mistakes and moved on, and then found what they were looking for. And they even left a metaphorical breadcrumb on their path to tell others, "yes, against all odds, it is possible to find true love with a quality girl in the Philippines". If by "moved on" you mean "gave up" than you might be giving up too soon.
Ghost wrote:
Maybe, but this is the society you live in.
And I will be leaving it again soon enough.
LOL to go where? Rural Uzbekistan? You understand that, wherever you go, you will still have to face yourself and your fears and react?
Ghost wrote:It is no measure of health to be adjusted to a sick society.
Yes, I love that Krishnamurti saying too. Yet, you are very reluctant to be adjusted and, by the sound of it, you're not the picture of health.
Ghost wrote:It is painful, everyday. Nothing to do with pride, buddy. My kind is defeated, just sulking in despair. The future likely will not belong to my kind, but we can at least take a bit of solace knowing that it won't belong to your kind, either.
Exactly the words of a loser who revels in hate. "If I can't have it, neither will you". Your only saving grace is that, you believe, we care about "your kind" and its self-inflicted tortures. Reality is, we don't, in fact one cannot have much sympathy for someone who is too lazy to try living a full life and, as their attempts fall miserably short, blame a big slice of humanity and retreat into their ivory towers. If you don't care about yourself, nobody else will. Not even your mother.
Ghost wrote:50 years ago is iffy to mention; 100 (in America) is the bare minimum I'd say. Anyway, unless a man was just scum, a seducer, a deadbeat, it wasn't about deserving a wife. As I mentioned earlier, it is not supposed to be a competition. Otherwise why don't we just let women choose who the best men are and mate with them? Oh, wait. We tried that! Almost all the women went to the thuggy bad boys and the decent men got involuntary celibacy for their troubles
100 or 500 years ago it was a competition just as much as it is now. Perhaps being from a high status family might have given you a head start over the competition, provided your partner wouldn't marry you only for the money/status and then had a few lovers on the side.

Been a good man always works in your favour. If you complain you've been left out, perhaps you're not as much as a good man as you believe you are. Or there are other good men with you on the racetrack who can offer more than you. And it's always better to sharpen up your tools and re-enter the competition faster and stronger, than give up and sit at the pits and moan about how unfair life is, isn't it?
Ghost wrote:In the 1800s in America, I would have had quite a different set of circumstances to work with: a society that didn't hate men, upward mobility, and the ability to have a job, a decent wife, and a home without leaving my own f***ing country.
That's just a romantic, nostalgic take on it. Life 100 or 200 years ago was incredibly harder and you would have had to work a lot more to have a lot less, most of which are "bare essentials" you take for granted because Obama welfare is giving them away for free.
Ghost wrote:You don't know just how far you are on the precipice...you have no idea how close this entire system is to going up in smoke. And thanks be to God when it finally does. Millions upon millions of men isolated, forced into loneliness, and...they are very angry. Powers rising to challenge (and successfully challenging!) the once great U.S.A. A system that once had people falling through cracks now falling in masses through fissures...it's going down. Hard. And all this liberal, pseudo-enlightened bullshit will too, fortunately. I should be the one telling you to adapt or perish.

It's another big delusion of yours, and one I heard from Cornfed and a couple of others, that you and a selected few are the only ones who can see the writings on the wall, and everybody else is a mindless drone going about the routine programmed for them by TPTB. Lots of people, indeed more than you can imagine, are just as perceptive as you and your self-proclaimed bunch dark heroes. They can see the system on the verge of collapse, or at least a major (and painful) correction and indeed cannot predict where their arses will land. All they can do is prepare for it. What are you doing to prepare for it? Alone, frustrated, isolated and with nobody to count on, with no appreciable skills and nothing else to offer than a bag full of hate.
Ghost wrote:After a decline comes a collapse. I'm just trying to stay out of its way. If I'm still alive when the smoke clears...then there's hope. Until then, there's just the darkness.
I can't guarantee you and I will be still there when the smoke settles.