I don't have any "girlfriend" friends

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
miss_conduct
Freshman Poster

I don't have any "girlfriend" friends

Post by miss_conduct »

Well, that says it all. Making new friends is very hard. It must get harder the more you progress in age. As a female, I have not had a close female friend in a long time.
The longest friendship I've had, later became a roommate and then the friendship ended bitterly. This lady has literally turned her back on me, has had nothing to do with me in six years, and shows no desire to reconcile.
I am most definitely heterosexual (married). I am not bi, bi-curious or anything like that. Most straight women refer to their same-sex friends as their "girlfriends" so I follow suit.
But even in the span of my life I have not had that many close female friends. And the ones I did have over the years, drifted away at some point.
I know that some of it is that I have high standards. A lot of women of my generation do not share my core values (Meaning that they are promiscuous, dishonest, catty, jealous, too competitive, etc.) They are just too much like what you discuss on this board. I just feel like I deserve better. However, the alternative, having no friends, is not that much fun.
The only woman close to my age that I have much to do with is my husband's 37-year old cousin. She seems to have a heart of gold, and may have a developmental disability. She's unemployed too so we just hit it off talking about the bad job market
:D
But all in all, I really lack for some buddy bonding. I hardly have any kind of a social life whatsoever. Is some good-old fashioned friendship too much to ask for? What's a non-feminist girl to do? :cry:
Be good, or be good at it.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I don't have any "girlfriend" friends

Post by Yohan »

miss_conduct wrote:... Making new friends is very hard. It must get harder the more you progress in age. As a female, I have not had a close female friend in a long time.
-----
I am most definitely heterosexual (married). I am not bi, bi-curious or anything like that. Most straight women refer to their same-sex friends as their "girlfriends" so I follow suit.
-----
What's a non-feminist girl to do?
Good question!

What you write here as a woman is the observation, just gender-reversed, of many men in Western countries (not only in USA), who are definitely heterosexual, some of them are married as well.

It is almost shameful to be heterosexual and being married in our crazy Western world.

It seems the huge majority of Western women is bi-sexual or lesbian with rape-fantasy, dreaming of being a single mom using IVF from a sperm donor, into one-night-stands with unknown people, need desperately their daily alcohol and drug consumation, blaming men for everything which is going wrong with them...

It also seems many Western men are gay and/or are playing to be the 'white knight' or showing up as super-mangina to rescue 'little helpless girls' while most heterosexual men are considered to be 'rapists' ...

I often asked myself, who is crazy? Is it just me or the others?

About myself, I managed to relocate from Europe to Asia long time ago. Problem solved!
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

miss_conduct wrote: Well, that says it all. Making new friends is very hard. It must get harder the more you progress in age. As a female, I have not had a close female friend in a long time.
The longest friendship I've had, later became <> <> <>They are just too much like what you discuss on this board. I just feel like I deserve better. However, the alternative, having no friends, is not that much fun.
The only woman close to my age that I have much to do with is my husband's 37-year old cousin. She seems to have a heart of gold, and may have a developmental disability. She's unemployed too so we just hit it off talking about the bad job market
But all in all, I really lack for some buddy bonding. I hardly have any kind of a social life whatsoever. Is some good-old fashioned friendship too much to ask for? What's a non-feminist girl to do?
Hello,

The first thing for you to do is to get out. Only males allowed here. No women are allowed. Where is the Administrator????
Last edited by Anatol on September 21st, 2014, 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Anatol wrote:Hello, The first thing for you to do is to get out. Only males allowed here. No women are allowed. Where is the Administrator????
Ridiculous comment!
There is no HA forum rule like that.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Anatol wrote:
miss_conduct wrote: Well, that says it all. Making new friends is very hard. It must get harder the more you progress in age. As a female, I have not had a close female friend in a long time.
The longest friendship I've had, later became a roommate and then the friendship ended bitterly. This lady has literally turned her back on me, has had nothing to do with me in six years, and shows no desire to reconcile.
But even in the span of my life I have not had that many close female friends. And the ones I did have over the years, drifted away at some point.
I know that some of it is that I have high standards. A lot of women of my generation do not share my core values (Meaning that they are promiscuous, dishonest, catty, jealous, too competitive, etc.) They are just too much like what you discuss on this board. I just feel like I deserve better. However, the alternative, having no friends, is not that much fun.
But all in all, I really lack for some buddy bonding. I hardly have any kind of a social life whatsoever. Is some good-old fashioned friendship too much to ask for? What's a non-feminist girl to do?
Hello,

The first thing for you to do is to get out. Only males allowed here. No women are allowed. Where is the Administrator????
Please go to a womans forum...this forum is for men only...We dont need women here disrupting the forum....Thank You!
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

The wrote:
Anatol wrote:
Hello,

Please go to a womans forum...this forum is for men only...We dont need women here disrupting the forum....Thank You!
I know Anatol is a bitch but do you really think you should be calling him a woman? :cry:
miss_conduct
Freshman Poster

Post by miss_conduct »

Anatol, you are rude. Non-feminist and non-westernized women ARE permitted here.

Winston, you should give him the boot :(
Be good, or be good at it.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

miss_conduct wrote:Anatol, you are rude. Non-feminist and non-westernized women ARE permitted here.

Listen woman, I AM THE LAW HERE. Get out or you're going to get your female self in trouble. PERMANENTLY.

~ Why do you have a tiger as your icon picture??? It looks as if you're trying to be a man. Another 'non-feminist' woman who is actually a feminist in every way.

Gentlemen, shields up!!!!!!
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
The wrote:
Anatol wrote:
Hello,

I know Anatol is <> <> but do you really think you should be calling him a woman? :cry:
Hello,

Have you forgotten that I am 6 feet and 143 pounds? This is a 'strong' physique and I advise you to be quiet.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Anatol wrote:Hello,

Have you forgotten that I am 6 feet and 143 pounds? This is a 'strong' physique and I advise you to be quiet.
You are a bad and unfunny troll who's existence I was blissfully unaware of until I saw you react to this topic in the most retarded way. This forum operates on a basis of free speech, I've been told, but the rules say nothing about allowing unfunny trolls to post their BS here. Please, go back to your mothers basement already and come back if you have something useful to say.
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

Anatol, there is no rules against women posting here. They don't had to go to the women's forum. Only rooshv has a rule like that. Everyone ignore anatol , he just attacks and insults people.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 24th, 2020, 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

You are a feminist just like 90% of the males on this site.

Here is my question- Why don't you stop being selfish and start trying to make your husband happy?

Thanks and Enjoy :)
But all in all, I really lack for some buddy bonding. I hardly have any kind of a social life whatsoever. Is some good-old fashioned friendship too much to ask for? What's a non-feminist girl to do? :cry:
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

miss_conduct wrote:But all in all, I really lack for some buddy bonding. I hardly have any kind of a social life whatsoever. Is some good-old fashioned friendship too much to ask for? What's a non-feminist girl to do? :cry:
Join a decent religion and attend services regularly. You can socialize after the service. Decent religions include Eastern Orthodox Christianity, traditional Anabaptists, Orthodox Judaism, and Islam.
FusionX20
Freshman Poster

Post by FusionX20 »

I honestly don't know how to help you much. This forum mainly consists of men talking about going oversees to meet women in particular. Nonetheless, America is very messed up regardless of gender, social disconnection is one thing that Winston has talked about in reference to western society specially the American culture.
Your best bet is to go to a forum for females who would be able to relate to you better, we may occasionally talk about other topics but I'm not sure about personal issues of one's life.

There are many women who are loners too, I understand that, but it's much easier for them to find someone. As far as girlfriends, that depends on your social status and personality which you may want to find people who are in the same boat as you, they're everywhere!
Been at the mercy of western society since childhood.