Hello from Albuquerque, NM

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Hello from Albuquerque, NM

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Hi everyone, I joined this forum not too long ago, and I am about to graduate from the University of New Mexico with a bachelor of arts in music; I'll be graduating this December. After coming to this website, I realized I'll never be able to get dates here in the US because of the dysfunctional society we live in, and I soon realized that Winston Wu is right on about there not being enough decent women to go around in the US as well as the socialization being restricted to cliques (except at churches). Here in New Mexico, most of the white girls are really stuck up, and it seems just as bad as California and Las Vegas; however, there are plenty of Hispanic girls in NM who are far more down to earth, and it seems like only the Hispanics are down to earth here; this is why if I stay in New Mexico I would rather date Hispanic girls instead of white girls. I'm from Los Alamos, but I've been living in Albuquerque since 2008 when I started at UNM. However, I'm considering moving to El Paso, Texas right after I graduate since it's the least American city, meaning the women are generally more down to earth (especially the ones from Ciudad Juarez directly across the border); it seems like the ONLY place in America where my problems can be solved, and instead of paying thousands of dollars to fly to Europe or Asia, I can easily cross the border on foot into Juarez to meet some nice feminine women.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Anatol
Junior Poster

Re: Hello from Albuquerque, NM

Post by Anatol »

MattHanson1990 wrote: [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] ---------------- it seems like the ONLY place in America where my problems can be solved, and instead of paying thousands of dollars to fly to Europe or Asia, I can easily cross the border on foot into Juarez to meet some nice feminine women.
Hello,

You are an idiot! There are no 'feminine' females any longer. A 'feminine' female is one who thinks of her husband as her master. This is the only NORMAL female possible and it was this way for 5,000 years of mankind's history.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Anatol wrote:
MattHanson1990 wrote: [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] ---------------- it seems like the ONLY place in America where my problems can be solved, and instead of paying thousands of dollars to fly to Europe or Asia, I can easily cross the border on foot into Juarez to meet some nice feminine women.
Hello,

You are an idiot! There are no 'feminine' females any longer. A 'feminine' female is one who thinks of her husband as her master. This is the only NORMAL female possible and it was this way for 5,000 years of mankind's history.
WTF ???? ....Why are you calling people "Idiots" just for posting their opinion....You are a Troll..Anotol....

Why can't you post like normal human being...Your every post has to include the word feminist. It seems some women really f***ed you up for who you truly are....a spineless imbecile

Dude you are really making me crazy now with your obsession with feminism and that too with not so good arguments.

Here just to rub you the right way even more....

I love Feminist.... :D :D

Now go Ahead and use your FONTS and COLORS for your reply :lol: :lol:

I like Red and Blue Combination. Please use that. Thank You.
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

Matthanson1990, ignore the troll called anatol. Thanks for posting.

Winston - you need to warn anatol. If you allow people like him insult and attack the new forum members, your site will lose membership and then become irrelevant. There has to be a limit on your policy of free speech here.

Anatol, you're an asshole and I hope Winston bans you without a warning. If I we as the mod, that's what I would do. Idiot!
Last edited by steve55 on September 21st, 2014, 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

steve55 wrote:Matthanson1990, ignore the troll called anatol. Thanks for posting.

Winston - you need to warn anatol. If you people like him insult and attack the new forum members, your site will lose die or become irrelevant. There has to be a limit on your policy of free speech here.

Anatol, you're an asshole and I hope Winston just bans you without a warning. If I we as the mod, that's what I would do. Idiot!
Just guessing...maybe all the Anatol rants about feminists make him feel just a bit better about that thing he does with goats....
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

starchild5 wrote:
Anatol wrote:
Hello,

<> Why are you calling people "Idiots" just for posting their opinion....You are a Troll..Anotol....

Why can't you post like normal human being...Your every post has to include the word feminist <> <>

<> <>

Now go Ahead and use your FONTS and COLORS for your reply :lol: :lol:

I like Red and Blue Combination. Please use that. Thank You.

Hello,

You are obviously a self-loathing Indian male. Which means, you are not an Indian male. You are a modern Western man in a dark-skinned body. The Muslims are engaged in a fight to the death with feminism that evil U.S.A.'s men want to spread everywhere. India and China should be doing the same as the Muslim men but both India and China ran away!! Now go be good slaves to U.S.A.

~~~~ [{(Out of the frigid ice to the North that no man had ever laid foot on, evil in the form of a man called Agahnim The Wizard came and he cast a type of magic never seen before by mortals. But together with the Ball-And-Chain Trooper and his faithful Master Sword, Link repulsed him and the IMPRISONING WAR was ended, to become the things of legend!)}] ~~~~
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

steve55 wrote:Matthanson1990, ignore the troll called anatol. Thanks for posting.

Winston - you need to warn anatol. If you people like him insult and attack the new forum members, your site will lose membership and then become irrelevant. There has to be a limit on your policy of free speech here.

Anatol, you're <> <> and I hope Winston bans you without a warning. If I we as the mod, that's what I would do. Idiot!
Hello,

NO cursing. I don't allow it. Also, that new man is a FOOL {(just like 99% of the world's men now are)}. He thinks 'feminine' women are those that don't treat husbands like mud, ha ha ha ha. He has ZERO idea that a normal wife is one who is submissive and thinks of her husband as her master.

~~~~ [{(Out of the frigid ice to the North that no man had ever laid foot on, evil in the form of a man called Agahnim The Wizard came and he cast a type of magic never seen before by mortals. But together with the Ball-And-Chain Trooper and his faithful Master Sword, Link repulsed him and the IMPRISONING WAR was ended, to become the things of legend!)}] ~~~~
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Once again I gotta agree with Anatol on this one...This new poster does sound like a fool though....Sorry to say....

Besides whatever happened to disagreeing with someone without sounding like bitches wanting to ban everyone? He gives his opinion and your free to diasagree...thats the beauty of free speech... Its a free speech forum....Its not like hes threatening to kill someone or whatever? Sheesh man.....smdh!
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

I agree that possibly the OP is maybe disillusioned. Latin women are okay but usually American/Western culture affects all ethnic groups and women tend to get jaded and it affects most relationships in the US. I think though if he said that he learns Spanish and decides to work in the US and commutes to MX to have a girlfriend it might be a different scenario.

Anatol, is usually over the top from reading his posts. He could have just mentioned that the guy is young (early 20s) and is only beginning to realize that this country is not good to date women (only casual relationships at best). I believe the OP is white (at least from reading his intro) and he should be urged to look for women who currently live or were born in Latin America. It makes more sense. We should help new members to actually want to change their life and to hopefully (if they want) to find a decent woman if they want to have children. Other than that, at least to open their mind from social conditioning that is not only in the US but in Europe and 'Anglo' countries (Australia, South Africa, and NZ).

This forum has gone down hill (even with high traffic) because people who have lived abroad have not given their views because of the constant bickering in this forum. It is supposed to be Happier Abroad for a reason.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

starchild5
Last edited by Jonny Law on September 22nd, 2014, 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Are you r*tarded "jonny Law" a.k.a. AnalTroll??
Starchild is from India. Can you even tell the difference?
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

MattHanson1990 please ignore the troll.
It's nice that you are conscious of the need of a location change.
I'd recommend you at least start looking abroad at this stage, it's leagues above what you can find in the states. It's worth the effort and $.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

droid wrote:MattHanson1990 please ignore the troll.
It's nice that you are conscious of the need of a location change.
I'd recommend you at least start looking abroad at this stage, it's leagues above what you can find in the states. It's worth the effort and $.
I can't afford to go abroad except to Mexico at this time, plus the American job market is like its dating scene and now damaged beyond repair thanks to feminism as well as computers continuing to take more jobs away. So sadly I'm stuck in the US, and El Paso is really my only hope as simply crossing the border into Ciudad Juarez is more cost effective than flying to Europe or the Philippines.

Now it seems like even our job market favors women.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

The simplest thing for me is crossing the border into Ciudad Juarez or fly to any safe city in Mexico as its cheaper than flying to Russia, the Philippines, or Europe.